A Petty Fight and 'When the manager is away, XAct'11 will play'

Best Buddies: The Dancer and The Singer

“ Wait! Jonghon oppa is your friend and Leeteuk oppa is your cousin so they are out of the list, okay? You can’t choose them because that is playing safe in my dictionary.” Edy reminded before she can even answer ‘Jonghoon’. Did he just read her thoughts? Oh well honestly though, the one who catched her attention lately is …

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What are you guys doing in here? Everyone is at the living room.” Jaehyun suddenly barged in the dining room munching a bar of toblerone.

“Aish hyung! You are ruining the mood!” Shiny Sun complained.

“Mood?”

“Oh yes! My yeobo, oppa. We are playing truth or dare.” Edy said.

“It is not a truth or dare game. It is ‘Edy’s the truth’ game.” Shiny sun interrupted.

“As I was saying, we are playing that game and it was Hana noona’s turn to answer the question when you suddenly barged in here.” Edy exclaimed.

“And the question is?” Jaehyun asked.

“Wait! The game is for the three us, it is confidential!” The only girl in the group complained. She wouldn’t mind having the other members here but not Jaehyun, this guy can to death! Some from friend that he is.

“Come on Hana. We are friends. There is nothing to hide about.” Jaehyun grinned at her.

“Well that is the exact reason why I don’t want you to hear it. I know what you are capable of doing.” Hana explained almost whining.

“Omo! Don’t tell me it’s Jaehyun oppa!” Edy shrieked.

“No!” Hana said with a tone as if saying that it is the most impossible thing that will ever happen.

“What about me?” Jaehyun asked confused.

“We are asking her who she likes the most among all the kpop guys and because she doesn’t want you to hear it, Edy concluded that it’s you.” Shiny Sun explained.

Jaehyun laughed hard at their conclusion. “Me?” He looked at Hana. She just glared at him and snatched the chocolate bar from him and started munching it.

“I didn’t know you like me.” Jaehyun further.

“HA-HA-HA” Hana faked a laugh. “Funny. Don’t even dream of something that will never happen.”

“Really, huh?”

“I think noona is saying the truth. She has this thing for dancers. She told me once that she likes guys who can dance really well.” Edy pondered oblivious of Hana’s glare at him. The girl wanted to immediately shut him up but he finished the sentence before she can even have the chance to. She was left speechless because of embarrassment.

“Really?!” Jaehyun asked. Edy can see the amusement in his eyes as if he just found out something interesting.

“Yes and you are obviously not one of those guys. No offense meant oppa.” Edy said pertaining to Jaehyun’s dancing skills.

“None taken. Thanks for a very interesting information about Hana, though.” Jaehyun said while grinning at Hana.

“That she likes great dancers? Yeah, she really likes them because they look hot when dancing. Right, noona?” Edy added and Hana just gave him an uneasy smile before burying her face on the table.

“I think I will give someone a ring right now. I’ll call him and tell him this interesting news.” Jaehyun said after tossing a chunk of toblerone on his mouth and took his phone out. Upon hearing those words, Hana sat up straight and tried to snatch Jaehyun’s phone from him. Edy and Kwang Sun was left clueless on what the other two is up to. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

“Yah! Stop reaching for my phone!” Jaehyun said while he is trying to take the phone out of Hana’s reach.

“I will never lend you my DSLR ever again if you call him!”

“I can borrow Heerin’s.”

“Don’t you even try to punch in that guy’s number!”

“There is no need to punch in his number. He’s on my speed dial. One click and Hyukjae will hear everything.”

“Hyukjae? You mean Eunhyuk hyung?”

“As in Super Junior Eunhyuk?!” Edy shrieked. “I didn’t know you have a thing for him, noona. Oh well, that can’t be helped, he is superb in dancing!”

“I am not talking about him!” Hana snapped back while still busy reaching for Jaehyun’s phone.

“I’ll tell this to Seohyun!” She exclaimed having no hopes in snatching Jaehyun’s phone. She can always use her friend’s name to scare this other friend of her.

“Uh-Oh… Hyung, you’re dead.” Shiny sun said.

Hana’s threat actually worked because Jaehyun placed his phone on the table.

“Okay, Sorry about that. I won’t call him. I promise. Just don’t tell Seohyun that I bullied you, because I didn’t.”

“No..No..No!” Edy shook his head. “You actually did oppa. I can’t believe you can be such a meanie. Poor noona.”

Hana remained silent and Jaehyun started to panic. He knows that whenever Hana is upset or mad, she will just shut up. He took a final bite on his toblerone before offering the rest to Hana.

“Hana…”

Hana took the chocolate bar before hitting Jaehyun on the chest. HARD. The chunk of chocolate flew from his mouth to the table right in front Edy.

“WOAH! I didn’t know Hana could be that strong.” Kwang sun said surprised.

“Only when she is mad, Shiny Sun.” Jaehyun said while rubbing his battered chest. Let’s just say he kind of expected that from Hana. 

Edy is still looking at the chunk of chocolate slowly melting in front of him with a disgusted look.

“Eeeeeeewwww! Oppa, clean this up! I love you, okay?... But this is so disgusting!”

Jaehyun took a tissue from the cabinet and started cleaning his mess. When his phone rang, Hana got it first making sure that the call is not from Eunhyuk.

“It’s manager eonni.” She passed the phone to Jaehyun and as he answered the call, Edy moved closer for him to hear what the manager is saying. Too close he could feel Jaehyun’s muscles just beneath his shirt.

Hana noticed Edy and just grinned at him while finishing Jaehyun’s toblerone.

“HEA-VEN!” Edy mouthed at her and Hana just gave him a thumps up.

Jaehyun who is busy talking to the manager is oblivious of Edy’s advances. When he finished the call he put the phone back to his pocket.

“Manager wants us to work on the grocery list. She said that she’ll be on Daegu for two days so she asked the ahjumma cleaning the dorm to do the grocery shopping tomorrow.”

“Why did she call you instead of Jiu hyung??” Kwang Sun asked.

“He is on his room. I saw him talking to someone on his phone a while ago. One of his ty s maybe.” Edy commented.

“She can’t contact him and she is kinda pissed right now, scary.“ Jaehyun replied and made his way to the living room and the other three followed him. He relayed their manager’s message to everyone.

‘Can’t we do it on our own?” Jinyoung asked.

“Duh! Obviously no, unless you want to get mobbed by your fans.” Vy answered.

“We can always use disguises and if we do it tonight, I guess the mobbing won’t happen.” Jinyoung stated and everyone is actually considering his idea.

“I think it is too risky, manager might scold us if she finds out.” Heerin answered with concern.

“She will never find out if we will not tell her.” Kiya said while smiling evily.

“I am not comfortable with the idea but I think it will be fun.” Starr nodded.

“I am fine with it.” Nathan said.

Jaeson, Heerin and Vy is still hesitant while Roseil and Jin is not saying anything.

“Let’s put things this way. If you are fine with it, then join the rest. If you are against it, just stay here.” Jaehyun suggested.

“Fair enough. The supermarket must be beside a shopping mall. I have to buy some stuffs. Wait, will we drive ourselves to the supermarket?” Ami asked no one in particular.

“Supermarket? Why?” Everyone faced Jiu who went out of his room just now.

“We’re going out for some shopping since everyone is bored in here.”

“I am the leader but you are not asking for my permission?”

“How will we ask you if you are locking yourself in your room, talking with someone on the phone. I am guessing you are having phone .” Roseil said bluntly.

“People! For the Nth time! PLEASE WATCH YOUR WORDS!” Jaehyun interuupted.

Jiu just glared at his twin sister and said. “I am coming with you guys. No need to bring your cars, let’s just use the van.”

“Manager is not around. We don’t have the keys.” Hana stated.

Jiu took something out from his pocket and grinned. “She handed it over this afternoon after my schedule.”

“I’ll drive!” Kiya said excitedly and reached for the keys but Jiu put it in his pocket.

“I’ll drive.” He said.

“I can drive faster!” Kiya whined.

“Honey, we need to be safe. No drifting.” Edy told her daughter and Kiya just pouted.

“Okay, everything is settled. Let’s go.” A.mi said excitedly while dragging Hana out.

“Stop right there, Ladies.” Jiu stopped A.mi and Hana.

“Why?” Hana asked.

“You’re not going anywhere wearing those.” Jaehyun pointed at their short shorts. “Go and change into something longer.”

“And guys, don’t forget your masks, caps or shades. Whatever suits you just be sure that no one can recognize you.” Jiu reminded.

Everyone went back to their rooms to change into something else and to wear disguises. When everything is settled, they went off to the supermarket while Jaeson, Heerin, Vy and Jin decided to stay at home instead.