How the night ended

Best Buddies: The Dancer and The Singer

As soon as they stepped in the supermarket, the members of X’Act 11 roam around excitedly like kids enjoying themselves at the playground. Jiu, Jaehyun and Jinyoung took charge of the carts first but because everyone is busy finding their own stuff, they took turns in pushing the carts. Kiya, the hyperactive one dared Kwang Sun in a cart race, they roam around the supermarket almost bumping at every shelf and passing through every members.

“Yah! Ki-“ Jaehyun was about to reprimand them when he remembered that he can’t call them in their names or else they will be recognized. They are already creating quite a scene because the two members are so rowdy.

“The two of you! Stop goofing around so that we can finish this immediately.” He yelled at them, the supermarket crews looked at him so he adjusted his cap and bowed his head as a sign of apology. He immediately stopped Kiya’s cart and took over it.

Everyone is getting their stuffs, from snacks to their personal things. Hana’s basket is almost full when Jaehyun passed by her. He took it and placed everything on the cart.

“What are you going to do with all of these?” He asked holding a pack of strawberries in his hand. She has 3 packs of them on the cart.

“Obviously, I am going to eat it.” She replied.

“You are going to eat all of this?! We are just buying the grocery for a week’s consumption. Put this back.” Jaehyun said while giving the other two packs to Hana.

“I am not going to put it back. This one is for me…” She explaind while putting one pack back to the cart. “… the other two is for Vy and Starr.” She continued.

“Fine. You win. By the way, have you seen any Sweet Potato chips around?” He asked Hana.

“I think I saw a few over there.” The girl replied pointing at the shelf about 2 meters away.

“Thanks!” Jaehyun left pushing the cart to the direction that Hana told him.

Hana continued strolling around checking if there are still some things that she needs to buy. And then she remembered something so she checked the personal hygiene section and saw Kiya, Starr, Roseil and A.Mi there. She thought all of them are thinking the same.

“Aigoo~ I can’t reach it.” Kiya pouted looking at the brand that she is using.

“I can’t reach it either.” Star commented lifting her hands trying to reach for a pack.

Is it a mere coincidence or what? They are all using the same brand. Hana approached them.

“You are using this brand too?” She smiled at them.

“I am comfortable using it too.” A.Mi commented and Roseil just nodded.

“But eonni… we can’t reach for it.” Kiya complained.

“Why did they put it there? It is too high for girls to reach it!” Starr said.

“I think I can do it.” Hana said and mounted her feet swiftly to the first level of the shelves. Thank God she is not heavy. She is about to reach it when A.Mi stopped her hand.

“Let’s just ask someone to help us.” She said.

“No need for that, I can do it.” Hana replied and managed to take a pack from the shelf. “See?” She beamed at them. Thanks for her long legs.

A.Mi took it from her and placed it back to the rack while doing the same technique that Hana did. “I can also do it, see?” She said.

“Aish! Eonni, why didn’t you tell us? It was difficult reaching for it, my armpits are aching!” Kiya whined.

“You should have helped us a while ago.” Starr commented.

“Stop complaining girls, the problem is solved. A.Mi and I will take care of it.” Hana said.

“We won’t because I have a better idea. This would be fun.” She said winking at the other girls. She took her phone out and typed something.

 

From: A.Mi

To: Jaehyun, Jiu, Shiny Sun, Jinyoung, Edy, Nathan

               

Message : EMERGENCY! We need some help here… at the personal hygiene section, PPALI!

 

After showing her message to the girls she pressed the ‘send’ button, all of them are grinning like crazy. Just seconds passed and the boys came, some of them even running.

“What’s the problem? Is anyone hurt?” Jaehyun asked checking all of the girls if they are okay.

“No problem, Jaehyun ah. We just need some help.” Hana replied.

“When will you ever learn to call me oppa?” Jaehyun asked her.

“Never.” Hana stucked her tongue out. They are too close she never used honorifics even if he is 3 years older than her.

“Never.” Jaehyun mimicked Hana comically. The girl punched his shoulders lightly.

“Just give us a hand, okay.” She said.

“With what?” Jiu asked.

“With that.” A.Mi said pointing at the pile of napkins that are neatly arranged on the shelf.

The guys were dumfounded. Their eyes almost popped out looking at where A.Mi is pointing.

“NO!” They said in unison.

“NO!NO!NO!” Jinyoung said shaking his head like mad.

“I am actually willing to help, problem is. I can’t reach it.” Edy said.

“Being short has its benefits too.” Shiny Sun looked like he just won a game. He tapped his hyungs’ back. “Fighting!” He cheered them.

“I will never do it!” Nathan declined. It is embarrassing for him. He never did that for his sister and he will never do it in his entire life.

“Guys, just help them. Okay?” It is not like you are going to die if you get a hold of that stuff.” Edy commented.

“You will look manly if you do it for girls.” Hana assured them and the other girls nodded.

“What? You are using that thing too?” Jiu asked Roseil. Her sister threw a pack of tissue at his direction. He was caught off guard so the tissue hit his face.

“All girls use that, oppa.” A.Mi commented.

Jiu fixed his hair and faced his sister. “Are you even a-“ He decided not to continue when her sister took a can of soft drinks from Jaehyun’s cart.

“I just remember I need to buy some ingredients for my menu.” Jaehyun said trying to escape from the scene. He is about to turn back when Hana pulled his shirt and placed her hand around his shoulders making sure that he can’t escape.

“Finish this first, then I’ll help you with your ingredients.” Hana grinned at him.

Left with no choice at all, Jaehyun sighed. “Fine, I’ll do it.”

“Are you sure!?” Jiu commented wide eyed.

“Of course, there is nothing wrong with helping my beautiful dongsaengs.” He said fixing his shirt first. The other guys and the girls cheered him so Jiu was forced to help out.

“I’ll do it too.” He declared. “I just have to get that thing right?” He said pointing at the napkins on the shelf.

“Yup.” Kiya nodded.

“About 16 packs.” Hana added.

“16!” Jaehyun and Jiu exclaimed.

“What are you going to do with 16 packs?” Jinyoung asked them.

“Don’t tell me you are going to use it too whenever your nose bleeds?” Shiny commented with a laugh.

“I’ll use it when my nose bleeds, if you do it first.” Kiya dared Shiny Sun.

“Well then forget about doing it.” Shiny Sun said.

“Just get 16 packs and then we are done here. Stop complaining!” Hana ordered.

“Aish. This girl, how can you command your oppas like that?” Jiu said.

“Don’t you know how difficult is this for us? This is not a guy thing!” Jaehyun whined.

“Guys who do this for girls are cool.” A.Mi is trying to convince her oppas to do it.

Without any words, Jiu got a pack and threw it immediately on the ground. Kiya got it and hugged Jiu tightly. “Thanks oppa!”

“Get off me so I can finish this.” Jiu loosened Kiya’s deadly hug.

“Jaehyun ah!” Hana elbowed her friend and forced him to help Jiu

“I told you I will help you.” Jaehyun squatted in front of Hana.

“What are you doing?!” Hana exclaimed.

“I’ll carry you so that you can reach for that stuff.” He explained.

“Reach for it on your own!” The girl snapped. But Jaehyun grabbed her legs and placed it on his shoulders. Good thing Hana balanced herself before Jaehyun got up.

“Now reach for it, ppali!” Jaehyun commanded.

Jiu saw what Jaehyun did so he breathe his frustration out before instructing A.Mi to get on his back like Hana on Jaehyun’s.  The girls were forced to finish the task but Hana won’t let Jaehyun get away that easily. When she got the last pack, Jaehyun squatted again so she can get off but before getting off, she placed the pack inside Jaehyun’s shirt. She did it easily because he is wearing a V-neck shirt which is tucked in his pants.

“Yah! Park Hana!” Jaehyun exclaimed under his breathe. The girl ran away and hid at Jinyoung’s back. The other members are laughing hard.

“Take this out!” Jaehyun yelled at his friend while holding the neckline of his shirt.

“I’ll do it!” Edy volunteered excitedly while raising his hands.

“Aish! No!”Jaehyun declined and with close eyes, removed the pack from inside his shirt.

The girls cheered their protective oppa.

“Saranghaeyo Jaehyun ah!” Hana cheered peeking through Jinyoung’s shoulders. Her friend just motioned to punch her but she knows that he will never do that so she grinned at him.

“You could have just tucked out your shirt to remove it.” Jiu commented as he passed by Jaehyun’s direction.

“Pabo.” Jaehyun said to himself. He hasn’t thought of that because he is too occupied by that thing inside his shirt!

“You should have told that earlier!” He replied to Jiu.

“Why would I? Be fair, I got to hold it so you also need to do the same.” Jiu reasoned. The other members followed their leader while still laughing at the whole thing. Hana tugged Jaehyun to follow the rest.

“You did great!” She .

“So do you!” The guy glared at her and she just laughed at it.

After the incident, they resumed on they original task and they paid for the groceries. They walked out of the supermarket and headed to the elevator that will bring them to the basement parking. Upon reaching the basement,  Jiu bumped into someone so they all stopped.

“I am so sorry.” Jiu apologized and helped the guy in arranging his things.

“It’s okay, I am at fault too.” The guy said and looked up. Jiu looked away and motioned the others to go first. Apparently, the guy he bumped into was Reporter Kim, the reporter who loves to take paparazzi photos and make some irritating scandals from it. The reporter looked closely at him but Jiu is trying his best to look away while helping him.

“Wait! Lee Minho ssi!?” The reporter exclaimed. ‘Thanks for the disguise.’ Jiu thought.

“I’m sorry. I am not Lee Minho” He replied.

“You are Lee Minho! I thought you are in Japan what are you doing in here? Are you out with someone?” The reporter asked and roamed his eyes around. Jiu held the guys shoulders to stop him from what he is doing or else the other members who are still walking away might get caught.

“I always get that comment most of the time. I am sorry but I am just a university student, ahjussi.” He bowed and tried to walk past him but he blocked his way.

“Omo! It is Jiu ssi right? Yes! It is you! What are you doing in here, there are rumors that you always go clubbing at Gangnam. Are you on your way to one of the clubs? What are you doing here? Are you meeting someone first?” The reporter asked nonstop.

“I’m sorry. I can’t understand what you are saying ahjussi. I need to go now, my mother is waiting for me.” He bowed at him. He ran to their car’s direction and managed to keep up with the others.

“Reporter Kim is here, ppali!” He hissed. The others panicked and ran faster, they wouldn’t want to make it on the news tomorrow morning. Their manager will kill them.

“Aigoo~! It is X’Act 11!” They heard Reporter Kim’s voice. “Camera..Camera! Aigoo~ I left it on the car. Yah!  Stop right there kids!” He yelled while making his way to his car.

The members made it to the car even before the reporter can make it on his.

“Let’s go, ppali!” Jiu said sliding the door of the back seat.

“What are you doing here! You are supposed to be driving!” Hana shrieked.

“I got it!” Someone commented from the driver’s seat.

Everyone looked at who said it and was shocked to see who it is.

“KIYA!”

“Let’s go!” The girl said excitedly and drove off the parking lot. “We should hurry right? So that Reporter Kim won’t catch up.” She said while turning the wheels and pressing the accelerator hard.

“KIYA NO!” Jaehyun said nervously. He is sitting on the passenger seat and holding his seat and the dashboard tightly.

“Don’t worry. Everything would be fine.” Kiya replied. “Just relax, oppa!”

The young girl made her way to the traffic, passing all the cars and almost drifting at every corner.

“EOMMA~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!” Shiny Sun screamed.

“I don’t wanna die!” A. Mi shrieked beside Roseil who is still quite calm on her seat.

“Oppa, stop her!” Hana screamed tugging Jiu’s shirt.

“I still have to see Taeyeon noona on Thursday!”  Jinyoung yelled nervously.

“KIYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~” Edy and Nathan yelled at the same time.

“OMG!~~~” Starr screamed.

 

After some time…

 

“We are here! See, I told you everything would be fine!” Kiya said cheekily while the others are speechless and still shocked with what had happened.

“I am still alive, right?” Shiny Sun commented.

“My energy is drained.” Jaehyun said slouching on his seat.

Jiu took the key from Kiya. “You are not driving this car, ever again! I almost died, you… You…Aish!” He went out, carrying some of their shopping bags.

“It was cool, right?” Kiya asked them.

“What is cool with that near death experience?” Edy replied.

“We could have been cold bodies right now, not cool.” Hana commented.

“I need to drink lots of water.” Jinyoung said.

“I am still alive right?” Shiny sun repeated and shook his head. “I need a cup of coffee.”

“Me too.” Hana said and went out of the van. Jaehyun followed her carrying some grocery bags and his shopping bags.

“I’ll take a long shower.” A.Mi said and went out.

The rest of them followed and the last to go out of the van was Kiya and Nathan.

“It was fun, right?” Kiya asked her ‘brother’.

The guy nodded uneasily. “Yeah, it is indeed a fun and adventurous night.”

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

-------------------------------------------------

That is how the night ended. ^^

I am not marking this story complete because I decided to post other stories here... maybe one shots or other plots about X'Act 11...

more stories to come... I think! :) Thanks for the love and comments guys! Love you all

X'Act 11... Fighting!