Jinyoung's apology

Best Buddies: The Dancer and The Singer

Jaehyun placed a pile of clothes on the counter that made Hana raise her eyebrows. “I know it is free but you are too much!” She exclaimed which made the staff smile a bit.

Jaehyun smiled back at the staff and replied, “Look who’s talking.” He said looking at the five paper bags that his best (girl) friend is holding.

“I paid for this!” Hana told him pertaining to the other four bags.

“I’ll pay for this too.” He answered. Hana noticed a certain coat from the pile and took it. “What’s this?” She asked holding the leopard printed coat.

“Oh that, my dear, is a coat in case you don’t know.” He replied sarcastically so Hana glared at him. “That is my present for Seohyun.”

“Don’t you know anything about your girlfriend, my dear?” She smirked and shook her head. She put the coat back to the rack.

“Yah! Hana, give it back here.” Jaehyun shouted. The girl didn’t listen, she scanned the clothes on the rack and took a pastel colored one instead.

“Here.” She handed it to Jaehyun. The guy took it with a confused look. “Seohyun hates animal printed clothes, don’t you know that?” She explained.

“She never told me and I didn’t had the chance to ask her.” The guy reasoned before putting his arms around Hana’s shoulders. “Thanks a lot Hana, I am really lucky to have you as my friend.”

“I know.” Hana said confidently. Another shirt caught her attention and she pulled it away from the pile.

“Again?! What are you thinking? A couple shirt with leopard prints?! Don’t you dare buy this!” Hana commanded.

Jaehyun placed it back to the pile and told the girl at the counter that he will buy all the stuffs.

“That is not for me. It is a present for my friend. He loves to wear stuffs like that.” He told Hana.

“Your friend has a weird fashion sense.”

“I thought so myself. It looks weird when others wear it but Eunhyuk can pull it off.”

“Eunhyuk?”

“Yup, it is my present for him.” Jaehyun said with a grin.

“Is it his birthday?” Hana asked, pretending not to know.

“Why are you suddenly interested?” Jaehyun teased his friend.

“I am not! Forget it.”

“He is coming back from Taiwan. I decided to give this gift to congratulate him for their successful promotions.” Jaehyun explained.

“Why are you saying this things to me, I told you I am not interested.”

“I just thought you wanted to know. I am giving this to him tomorrow, wanna come?” he asked.

“No thanks, I have schedules.”

“How about dinner time or even after dinner?”

“I still have schedules. Sukira with Leeteuk oppa and Yesung oppa.” She stated and the guy decided to lay it off.

“Is everyone ready to go?” Jiu asked after taking his paper bags from the staff. He took Hana’s paper bags as well and said, “I am sorry about what happened earlier.” He went straight to the door not minding Jaehyun’s grin, on his way he passed by A.Mi who is taking some selcas near the closet, he offered to help her carry her bags too.

“Jiu oppa loves to act cool most of the times but he can act sweet if he wants to. Even the way he apologized is cool.” Hana mumbled, silently accepting the leader’s apology.

“Let’s go.” Jaehyun tugged her by the arm. She obliged after thanking the staff and when they reached the door they heard a burst of laughter from the people inside that made them stop in their tracks. They looked back to check on what’s happening and when they did, Jaehyun burst into laughter himself. She, on the other hand was left speechless and tried her best not to laugh. She approached Jinyoung. He is wearing the exact dress she gave him a while ago. It looks odd because he wore it with his pants on but good thing he did because if not it will be scandalous, the end of the dress made it just in the middle of his thighs. 

“Noona… Sorry.”

“Aigoo…” She said then she hugged her dongsaeng and ruffled his hair. “I was just joking when I told you to do that. You are already forgiven, thanks for the effort Jinyoung ah.” The noona smiled warmly at her dongsaeng. Who would ever think that she used to hate this guy a lot because of his erted ways?

“Can I remove this now? The lace here is itchy!” Jinyoung complained scratching his back.

Hana laughed and patted Jinyoung’s shoulders. “Go on. You had done more than enough.”

“Wait!” Edy yelled from across the shop waving a hair accessory on the air. When he reached Hana and Jiyoung’s place the guy immediately backed off.

“Yah! Yeobo, what are you thinking!” Jinyoung asked nervously.

“Just wear this yeobo, you’ll look perfect.” Edy answered placing the accessory on Jinyoung’s head then he took his phone out. “There you go, now smile.” Before he can even take a shot, Jinyoung blocked the lens with his hands.

“Just let me do this, okay? Oh, remove this!” Edy said pulling Jinyoung’s pants.

“Aish! It won’t work. I have it secured with a belt.” The guy exclaimed.

Hana discreetly passed her phone to Jaehyun and pulled Jinyoung, placing her hands around his shoulders. “Jinyoung ah! Smile!” She said smiling at the camera while making a victory sign with her other hand.

The younger guy was caught off guard at first and looked at his noona making sure that she really said it. A smile slowly crept across his face when he figured out that he actually made his noona this happy, he looked at the camera and smiled genuinely even making different facial expressions because the other members keeps on taking photos he thought it will not end.

“I’m so gonna tweet this!” Edy exclaimed while checking the photos on his phone.

Jinyoung was about to complain when Hana pushed him inside the fitting room.

“Just change your clothes, Jinyoung ah.” She instructed.

“By the way, you look pretty wearing that.” She continued in which Jinyoung pouted. She joined the other members on the couch who were busy checking and laughing at the pictures.

While waiting for Jinyoung, they decided to go to the second floor where the office is located to thank the lady for accommodating them. When they went back, Jinyoung is already waiting for them near the door.

On their way to the car, Jinyoung handed a paper bag to Hana. The older girl faced him with a confused look. She took it and was surprised to see that it is the same dress that she instructed him to wear.

“I just thought it will look better on you.” He smiled while scratching the back of his head.

“You didn’t have to. Thanks, Jinyoung ah.” She beamed at him. “By the way, are you free on Thursday? Lunch time?”

The younger guy looked at her thinking that his noona might have developed some kind of feelings for him. Hana could have guessed what her dongsaeng is thinking so she rolled her eyes.

“Jinyoung ah, you are a cool and handsome guy, okay? But unfortunately, you are not my type.” She explained. “I am having lunch on Thursday with Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri and Jaehyun, I thought you might want to come along.”

Jinyoung smiled brightly upon hearing Taeyeon’s name. His noona is inviting her for lunch and Taeyeon is there! She is actually giving him a chance to get closer to Taeyeon. With that in mind, he hugged her tightly.

“Jinyoung ah! I can’t breath!” Hana screamed and Jinyoung broke the hug. “Did you just learn that hug from KIya?” She said but the guy didn’t mind her question.

“Noona! You are the best!” He said and hugged Hana again.

Jaehyun separated the two of them. He thought it is too much skinship.

“Enough is enough. We still have a lot of things to finish tonight.” He said and dragged the two to the van where the other members are waiting.