PIR: Teaser #3 - The Third & Fourth Couple, And More Extras~

Play It Right {Apply Fanfic/Reality Show}

Key:

(Insert Words)=Announcer Speaking.
{Insert Names}=Name Introduction.
/Insert Words/=TV captions on the side of the screen.
[Insert Words]=TV Captions on the bottom of the screen.
(Insert Words)=Author's Notes.
Insert Words=At the back screen.
Insert Places=Room Or Place Being Shown And What Is Being Done.
Host Room
Introductions, & Questioning Couple Three

 
 
 
"Today we have the third and fourth couple."
Shin Yeong made her way through the stairs and ran to the stage, as the camera continued to show her. "Hi~" She chirped, exictedly.
Seungri ran his fingers through his hair with a wide smile and then looked at the camera surprised, "We have Riyoung, and Baekhyun,"
He motioned towards a boy with his hat on backwards and a girl talking to him, holding a pillow close.
[They actually look kind of cute <3]
/heart heart/
"And Haneul, with Tao." Tao smiled and blew a kiss at the camera a bit awkwardly, and Haneul gave a small smile, crossing her legs and leaned on a hand.
 
Seungri laughed, and whispered to Shin Yeong, "That was kind of awkward."
She looked at him and nodded with a small smile.
[If that's awkward, what about you two?]
"Okay, so, Riyoung, Baekhyun, We have questions for you two."
Although they were trying to speak everyuone else seems to be chatting amoungst themselves. Miyoung sat up, feeling it was a bit crowed with all the people. In the back room there was much more space. Kai chuckled and pulled her closer to him, cauing her to blush, as Haneul tilted her head, waiting politely for silence so she can hear the question.
"K-Kai..." She said with a slight pout forming on her lips.
"You're welcome." He chuckled.
"No...It's a bit crowded. You kinda made it worse...for me...but it's okay." Miyoung said as she crossed her legs looking away from him, with her face flushed.
/Too Cute./
"I-I see." He said keeping his arm around her since Chanyeol and Haera are scooting away from each other and taking up space.
/This girl made him baffled! Oh What happened to your confidence, kkamjong??/
"Eww! Your still too close, butthead! I don't want to be catching your retard disease!" She said with a disguisted face scooting away.
"Well at least I won't be mistaken as a middle schooler, shortie, and I don't have a butthead. Plus, your the one with the disease." Chanyeol said smirking and moved closer to .
"No, I don't you do!" She screamed and pushed him away.
"Denial, uh-oh, you touched me! I'm infected! Your gonna get it!" He said trying to reach over to flick her forehead.
"No it's you!" They both kept arguing and Seungri sighed.
"Everyone just be quiet!" He said hitting the microphone on the table softly cause the speakers to emit a ear splitting feedback.
Miyoung softly jumped, letting out a squeak and landed on Kai's lap, because of the loud noise, she wasn't a fan of loud noises. Kai blinked and she got off scooting away from him in embarrassment and sat next to the arguing couple as Kai raised an eyebrow.
[Seems scared now.]
They all qiueted down, and Shin Yeong smiled, "Okay, Riyoung, Bakehyun, why do you think your on the show?"
Riyoung blinked, "Actually, I didn't think I was actually going to be on the show, I thought it was a joke when I got the letter, but I think it might be....that I'm ineteresting to look at?" She giggled.
Baekhyun sighed, "I don't know. I guess it's cause I'm an idol?"
[Thats one of the reasons...maybe /someone got slapped/]
Seungri nodded, "I see, okay. Question two! What do you think will we be doing during the show?"
"Maybe, Dates, or Dares or Questions?" She answered unsurely.
"Oh, I guess you'll ask us to do things or dare us about something? Although, I hope not."
Seungri and Shin Yeong softly laughed. "Okay then."
Back Rooms
Guests Not paying Attention
 
 
 
Rin pulled at Myungsoo's arm while biting her lip. "I. Can't. Believe. That. The. People. Here. Have. Idol. Friends!"
"You know me, why are you so impressed?"
"Because you never let me meet any of the other groups or your group members!" She said as she now let go and looked away from him, crossing her arms.
He sighed.
[They always argue nonstop like the ChanRa(Chanyeol and Haera) couple. Thats funny.]
Gongchan smiled as Geum Hee snuggled up to him and giggled before kissing him on the lips and Gongchan blushed and broke away from it, blushing, while Geum Hee giggled, "Ah, Channie!"
"I would if we were alone."
"Ah, Okay..."
He stuck his bottom lip out at her as she moved from his lap and she looked away, with her eyes closed before leaning against him, making him smile once more. 
[Somewhat creepy that their like the JongMi couple...expect the roles are switched, kind of...awkward~ And did they dye their hair since last week?]
 
Sulli watched and smiled at Victoria, "Ah, It actually kinds feels refreshing to be back here instead of up there on the crowded couches when you look at it."
Victoria nodded watching the show.
Hyorin was talking with Sungjong in a conversation about their careers and childhoods, and many things. Rin gave up trying to speak with Myungsoo because he was still grumpy so she talked to Changjo instead. Well kind of. She fangirled over him and he smiled charmingly.
She smiled and he laughed, "I'm sorry, I'm just a really big fan and your my bias in the group."
"I see." He said.
"I'm just so exicted, that-"
He placed a finger to his mouth, and she started giggling putting a hand on .
"W-What was that!?" She laughed.
"J-Just nothing!" He said, quickly with a laugh, messing around with her.
"Don't do that!"
"Ah, whatever."
Myungsoo stared at them, as Taemin chuckled seeing when he watched Miyoung jump because of the loud sound.
[They actually look kind of cute together. Hmm, MyungRin or ChangRin? /is kidding/]
/somone got slapped./
[THAT'S IT JUST GO BACK TO THE FRONT!]
(A/N: WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF?)

Host Room
Questioning Couple Four, & Ending
 
 
 
 
"Okay, now, Haneul and Tao, Why do you think your on the show?" Seungri asked them.
"Umm, I don't know, I guess it may be cause, I guess I'm different and would bring entertainment?" She said fiddling with her fingers awkwardly as she looked at them.
"I guess it may be to do that as well, and you know, help Haneul, I think that's it," He said looking at her. "Besides I think it would be fun."
"Yeah. So, Next?" She asked the hostess, not thinking about it, as Tao rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly.
"What do you think you'll be doing on the show?" Shin Yeong asked smiling.
"Hmm, when you look at the title, I guess games and try to beat your way in with challenges..."
"Yeah, I think so too..." He said awkwardly.
[Even more awkward~]
"Well, It seems they are a bit awkward with each other still...Let's see about next week! Only one couple next week this time." Seungri said with a small smile.
Shin Yeong smiled and put an arm around Seungri smiling, "Bye, Bye!"
Seungri's eyes widened, "Y-Yeah.."
[These two are entertaining. hahaha, Crush on Shin Yeong?]
I finished this chapter cause I had nothing better to do, and I hope you enjoyed! The next teaser will only feature one couple cause we only have 5 applicants. After that, I may like wait for a 6th one before the next teaser...cause really, I did it while waiting for enough applicants so we could have something to read while waiting for episode one... /sigh/ It may take a while. Plus I had free time and felt in a writing mood. I'm pretty confident on the exams now :) So, ehehe. Bye-Bye!