PIR: Teaser #2 - The Second, And More Extras~

Play It Right {Apply Fanfic/Reality Show}
Key:
(Insert Words)=Announcer Speaking.
{Insert Names}=Name Introduction.
/Insert Words/=TV captions on the side of the screen.
[Insert Words]=TV Captions on the bottom of the screen.
(Insert Words)=Author's Notes.
Insert Words=At the back screen.
Insert Places=Room Or Place Being Shown And What Is Being Done.
Just ignore the backgrounds of the photos please~ Imagine that the background is all a room with couches and a TV /showing the people at the back screen at the moment./ Thanks~ 

Host Room
Introductions & Quiestions
 
 
 
 
"And here we are back this week!
Last week, we had introduced,
the hosts, the first couple, and a few extras at the back screen watching them!
It's time to get on with the show then."
Seungri smiled and nodded, "2, 3!" Then he ducked and laughed. Shin Yeong smiled and held a hand up.
"As you can see, there are four different guests with Miyoung and Kai today. One seems to be looking somewhere, not noticing a thing,"
"As her partner is just gazing anywhere but at her."
Seungri smiled at Haera, and Chanyeol, "So, Why do you think your on this show?"
Haera gave a smile and said, "Well, it's definitely to bring more fun and happiness to this show, right? I mean, everyone says that I'm lovely!"
Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever. What can a little girl like you do, Shortie. Anyways, I think it's cause I'm a y idol."
[It seems they know each other already! They must be childhood friends or known each other for a long time?]
"Yeah right stupid!" Haera said giggling, "Your just famous cause your bandmates with Mr. Dark-skin Kai over there!"
"I'm so offened. Really." He stated sarcastically, faking a tear running down his face.
Haera just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
Kai and Miyoung looked at each other and sighed, shaking their heads, at their childish actions.
[They seem to agree a lot, unlike the other duo.]
Shin Yeong giggled, "Ah, It seems you two already know each other...Umm, so what do you think we will be doing on this show?"
Haera tilted her head, "Well, seeing what the title is, I'm guessing a survival show? But if it's going to be a romantic show, I better not be paired up with that tall idiot over there!"
[You are paired with him...]
She said overly dramatic, pointing at Chanyeol, and scooting farther away from him, as if he had a diease.
/I'm guessing that they hate each other a lot...But there's a saying! It is, the more you hate, the more you love~/
"Who cares about what you want? I'd rather be paired up with a lady, like Shin Yeong-ah, anyways, rather than you, Monkey." He smiled and winked at Shin Yeong.
/Someone's being flirty!/
Shin Yeong blushed and Seungri frowned, "Alright that's enough! This is Jeon Haera, and as you know, the idol, Park Chanyeol! "
[Seungri seems jealous...He does know that Shin Yeong is like, 4 years older than him right?]
Miyoung just smiled, and sat up straighter, and Kai just smiled as he leaned back and put his arms on the chairs, and on one side, at an angle, it looked as if his arm was around her.

Back Rooms
Comments Of Guests
 
 
 
 
Rin looked at them, trying to keep her composure, "It's Choi Zelo and Lee Sungjong...Oh my gosh..."
Sungjong smiled as he watched at the girl fawn over him and Zelo just kept his head down.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes at Rin. "Rin, don't fangirl over my band mate."
[Is this entertaining or what, but...JUST LET THEM SPEAK!]
"Shut up! Your just jealous, and angry cause Gongchan brang someone! Someone that couldn't come last week, and she's pretty."
Gongchan was imensed in a conversation, with Geum Hee Lee, yes. Geum Hee Lee the ulzzang, they were dating, if you didn't know, that he didn't notice the others.
/Their dating aren't they? Too cute./(A/N: Only in the story though /sigh/ why. oh why. I find them perfect together. ONCE AGAIN IGNORE THE BACK GROUNDS. Well Geum Hee's is actually a good setting for the place lol. /slapped/)
"Wait, I was supposed to start coming last week? So, I missed the first day, Channie?" She asked, surprised...
Gongchan chuckled and kissed her on the cheek, and she blushed looking away.
"Yeah, but it's alright, Geummie." he cooed, smiling at her.
/Aww! Such A Sweet Couple!/
Hyuna tilted her head, "Their actually kind of cute."
"I know right!" Rin said, smiling
"Stop with the lovey-dovey stuff! We're being broadcasted at this moment!"
[Seems like someone needs love in their life. /cough/ Myungsoo /cough/]
Rin blinked, "I think they don't care."
Geum Hee waved with a sweet smile, before turning back to face Gongchan.
Hyuna smiled, "Anyways, I don't think there ever was a time where they wouldn't argue."
/Referring to Haera and Chanyeol/
Sungjong nodded, Zelo gave a small smile, "You got that right."
Rin laughed, "Is that so?"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes as Rin tilted her head and looked at Sungjong.
[Is he jealous that she stares at Sungjong like a crazy fan? Cause he shouldn't be jealous about the crazy part.]
 

Host Room
Endings
 
 
 
Seungri blinked, and Shin Yeong sighed, "Well, We sure had a great time, but tune in next week for a new teaser, with a new couple."
Shin Yeong nodded and everyone else waved a smiled.
 

Hey, Hi, Hello~
So Yes! This is the Third couple~ Sorry for taking so long to update, but I was busy with a bunch of tests. With the little free time I have, I finally updated.
Soon I will be having End of Course Exams, so I will busy until summer. Or maybe I'm just lazy. /slapped, shot and bricked./
That's why I'm updating some continued stories today.
Hope you enjoyed.
And I love Geum Hee and Gongchan. /I call them GeumChan. You have to admit, they are kind of cute and are like perfect./ Perfect cause they are like the same age. asdbhjd /slapped/ Okay, I'm done with the fangirling.
Anyways~ Next Teaser will include two more couples, so be expecting it! ;)