PIR: Teaser #1 - The Hosts, The First Couple, And Extras~

Play It Right {Apply Fanfic/Reality Show}
Key:
(Insert Words)=Announcer Speaking.
{Insert Names}=Name Introduction.
/Insert Words/=TV captions on the side of the screen.
[Insert Words]=TV Captions on the bottom of the screen.
(Insert Words)=Author's Notes.
Insert Words=At the back screen.
Insert Places=Room Or Place Being Shown And What Is Being Done.
Just ignore the backgrounds of the photos please~ Imagine that the background is all a room with couches and a TV /showing the people at the back screen at the moment./ Thanks~ 

Host Room
Introductions
 
 
 
 
"Here, you see a woman and a man. 
"Who are these people?," you ask?
They are, your host and hostess, dear viewers!
We will remove the glass, revealing their faces any minute.
You must have heard of the host have you?"
The announcers voice boomed as the glass wall had fallen, revealing the host.
 
{Seung Ri A.K.A. Lee Seunghyun from Big Bang}
[Does he even know we are on camera at the at the moment?]
 
(/has to restrain self from showing more/)
 
 
 
 

"Now, the hostess is a famous ulzzang.
Can you guess who?
Would you like a hint?
She is a make up ulzzang.
Ring any thoughts? Probably not."
The announcer had said as the glass wall fell once more revealing the hostess.
 
{Kim Shin Yeong}
[Cute as normal, but did they even get ready, or do they really not know they are in the shoot?]
 
(One day I will be dead for doing this~ Because I wanted to change my ulzzang to Do Hwe Ji... )
 
 

Seung Ri and Shin Yeong smiled.
"Hello, and welcome to our first shooting for Play It Right!" Seung Ri said softly laughing.
Shin Yeong nodded and said, a tad shyly, "In the back screen at the moment, we have, B1A4's Gongchan, her friend, Rin her best friend and the first contestants brother, Infinite's Myungsoo, as well as SHINee's Taemin and the rest are to be revealed soon, once other contestants are revealed.."
[Looks like someone's shy~]
Seung Ri had chuckled slightly, "Today we reveal the first contestant and her partner."
[Eager aren't we?]
/He can't stop smiling! Mr. Smiles caught Seung Ri?/
Shin Yeong blinked slowly and softly said, barely audible, "Hold on, We will be back soon after this commercial." 
[Hold on, We will be back soon after this commercial.]

(I do things like this or watch something like this, when bored. xD /shouldn't show anymore commercials/)
Shin Yeong giggled, "And we are back, please welcome our first contestant, Kim Miyoung, and her partner, Kim Jongin, or known as EXO-K's Kai!"
Miyoung bowed lightly blushing holding a book as Jongin nodded.
"Anneyounghasayeo, Kim Miyoung imnida. Call me Mimi, or Miyoung..." She said as she looked at him hiding her shyness as she smiled at him slightly, before hiding her face into her book giggling softly.
"Anneyounghasayeo, Kim Jongin imnida. It's nice to meet you all and Mimi...Call me Kai, or Jongin...I mean! Uh, what ever you like." He said softly as he covered his mouth with a fist.
Miyoung nodded, blushing slight as her eyes peeked out of the yellow, thin notebook as it covered the lower half of her face.
 

Back Rooms
Comments Of Guests
 
 
 
 
Rin screams excited  "Kyaa! Miyoungie is on the screen with her EXO-K bias! How come she never told me it was him!?" Rin said pouting as she held her phone up.
Gongchan softly laughs, "Maybe she wanted it to be a surprise?" He said, making finger movements.
Myungsoo shakes his head, "That girl." He said as he restsed on his hand, leaning forward.
Rin giggled and clinged to Myungsoo's arm, "Whaaat~ that girl, is your little sister."
Myungsoo softly chuckled and sighed, "It's nothing. It's just you know how she is. The princess."
Rin nodded in understanding.
Taemin leaned back laughing silently.

Host Room
Questionings
 
 
 
 
Shin Yeong smiled as she looked at the two partners, staring at each other slightly shy. She giggled, nudging the younger host.
"We want to ask the two of you some questions." Seung Ri said as he held some cards Shin Yeong had handed him.
Shin Yeong nodded smiling. Miyoung rubbed the back of her neck and mouthed sure, as Jongin bit on his nails with after nodding with a soft smile.
Shin Yeong giggled and asked, "So why do you think you are here?"
Miyoung blinked, "Because I won a contest, and I'm a trainee for WM Entertainment?" She said as she tiled her head.
[Wait, since when have you been in WM Entertainment?]
/She looks confident and shy at the same time/
/Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle/
"I just had a comeback with EXO? I also heard a few of my band members will be here too. Is that true?" Jongin said laughing.
[IT'S SPOILED NOW. Oh Well~]
/He has a smirk and smug look/
Seung Ri nodded with a small laugh, "Nice thoughts, and we will get back to that. So, What do you think will we do here?"
Miyoung puffed her cheeks slightly, running a hand through her hair, "Umm...I think that it will be something like We Got Married, like a ton of missions and stuff like that...you know?"
"Good guess!" Shin Yeong exclaimed smiling, brightly, "It is! How about you, Kai?"
"...I guess, what she said?" He said with a small laugh.
[He looks confused.]
/is immensely confused with a giddy stare/
Seung Ri nodded chuckling lightly. "Well, that's all for this week. Tune in next week to find out more on the couples!"
​​I don't know, It seems like a first episode, but it isn't...It's a teaser to introduce most of the cast I have decided on. And Yes I changed my chara's ulzzang from Shin Yeong, cause there are more gifs for Do Hwe Ji..../shot/ Well anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed! And, funny. I have 6 subscribers but only like, two applicants, not including myself. Also, my co-author never made the app, so I guess, she doesn't want to~ So there are actually 5 spots open! There will also be a season two~So if your not chosen, you can feature in season two~ SORRY FOR THE CHANGE OF ULZZANGS.
Ulzzangs that are not to be used because I am using them or they have already been used cause I am accepting the applicants I got;
Kim Shin Yeong, 
Do Hwe Ji,
Seo Ji Hye,
Hong Young Gi,
Park Hwan Hui(Hana).
I hope you all liked! I'm going to need more applicants to make more teasers though! Just like, 5 more. At the moment I think I may change it to first serve, first to make it! So I will be, by changing some things. Thank you for reading! And sorry for not updating. My Grandparents came over :'D OMG. It's so fun! Tomorrow we go to universal~ so ahaha I'll update with more teasers soon :)
Oh, and no more commercial moments.
I guess I'm not putting those in anymore xD
...Maybe :P
K thanks~ Bye~