Teaser 01

Play It Right {Apply Fanfic/Reality Show}

The first couple;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Can you take a hint?

The announcer's overly enthusiastic voice came to life, filling the studio. "Hello ladies and ladiesmen" the animated voice continued, causing laughter from the audience. "If you look at the stage, you can see the silhouette of a man and a woman." A few heads turned, stopping their chit-chat to see. The room was full of anticipation. The announcer chuckled deeply. A few girls swooned, crushing on the unknown male with a husky voice. "Don't jump out of your seats, folks. Your host and hostess will be revealed any minute."

"Now then, i'm sure a few of you have heard of the ever-so-famous host, haven't you?" He paused for extra effect. After a few torturously long seconds, what was blocking the host from the viewers split with a cliche fog effect. Out of the mist came a handsome man who winked at the audience then fixed his hair. Bouncing to the screen was the text and an anime bead of sweat  that read, Did he forget he was on camera?!. Ear-splitting squeals resounded throughout the room. You didn't need the caption with his name to be able to tell who it was. "SEUNGRI!!"

Soon the excited screams died down and the announcer spoke once again. "What you've all been waiting for..." Cue another dramatic pause. "A favorite of many, the makeup ulzzang, our dear hostess..." There was a squeak of a chair and someone yelled, JUST TELL US ALREADY! The announcer hummed, oblivious to the protests. "Ring any bells? No?" He clucked his tongue. "Alright, give a round of applause for Seoul's Sweetheart, Shin Yeong!"

No one came. He called once again. "...Shin Yeong!" Dead silence. Where was she? "SHIN YEONG!" The announcer said loudly, annoyed. A petite girl finally came skipping in then took her seat next to the host. She was still applying makeup, but finished quickly and put it away in her bag. Shin Yeong giggled, giving the audience a shy smile. Seung Ri grinned proudly. "Welcome to the first episode of play it right!"

Shin Yeong nodded happily to Seung Ri's announcement. "Backstage we have our first contestant's best friend, Rin, her other friend B1A4's Gongchan, and..." Her words were not audible after the hollers at the mention of Gongchan's name. Shin Yeong reiterated, "AND her brother, Myungsoo."

Seung Ri beamed, "We'll be back after this commercial." Soon, the commercial break was over and Shin Yeong greeted the audience with a giggle. "Now, please welcome our first contestant, Kim Miyoung, and her partner, Kim Jongin, better known as EXO-K's Kai!" 

Miyoung entered the stage, bowing lightly, blushing. In her hands was a worn yellow notebook. A diary? text popped up. Kai just nodded. They both took a seat. Miyoung tripped over her feet, Kai helping her. As his fingers brushed her arm, her eyes widened and she looked away, quickly sitting down as if nothing happened. But the camera didn't miss that moment, and bubbly letters teased, Shy, aren't we?

"H-Hello, Kim Miyoung imnida. My friends call me Mimi... er, you can call me that... or, um..." the petite girl started to stutter. "Just Miyoung." Somebody's starstruck! "Anneyeonghaseyo." Kai shyly said, "You can call me whatever you like." 

The camera shifted to the backroom where the couple's friends chatted amongst themselves.

Rin squealed, shaking the older boy by his shoulders, "Miyoungie is on the screen! Oh my gosh!" Gongchan added, less enthusiastically, "With her bias." Rin's mouth was agape in shock. "What?! How come she never told me!" The girl's brother shook his head, mumbling under his breath overprotectively, "That girl." Rin clinged to Myungsoo's arm, cooing, "She's your little sister, whats that supposed to mean?"

"Its just you know how she is. The princess" he sighed. He didn't like the idea of her being so far away from home for so long. She nodded and Gongchan opened his mouth to say she's eighteen but Rin twitched and covered his mouth. Kai's best friend, Taemin, leaned back, observing, and chuckled silently to himself. "This seems like it will be interesting. Everyone knows how Kai is with girls."

Back on stage, the host and hostess were full of life, pulling out cards with questions on them. "Well then, let's start." Seung Ri said. "Okay" Miyoung agreed quietly, rubbing the nape of her neck. Shin Yeong asked, "Why do you think you're here?" Mimi cocked her head to the side, stating "I won a contest and i'm a trainee for WM Entertainment." She was strangely confident despite being so shy. Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle. Kai smirked with a smug look. "EXO just had a comeback. I heard some of my other band members would be here, too. Is that true?" 

Seung Ri nodded. "Nice, we'll get back to that. Next question: What do you think we'll do here?" Miyoung chirped, "I think its something like We got married, with missions and stuff, right?" Shin Yeong smiled brightly, "Good guess! What about you, Kai?" He shrugged, looking confused. "What she said, maybe."

Seung Ri nodded, signing off. "Be with us next week to find out more about Miyoung and Kai, in addition to our second couple!"

Miyoung gave a slight wave. "Yes" Kai thought, glancing at the innocent girl. "This will be interesting, indeed."

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

I know what you're thinking. What the hell, Aria? Well, suppose this is "my version". You don't need to use it, I just did this for fun because i'm fabulous.

( h a r l e q u i n. )

_______________________________________________________________________________

Edited version of the first teaser^ I like it so I want to showcase it all to everyone. I hope you enjoy it! My co-author is so wonderful! Aria, thank you so much :'D
I'm not taking my version off though,, /so it can scar you/ /kidding kidding/ cause I took so much time on it, I don't wanna delete it! Hope you enjopyed! Even though it took me so long to update! The next Teaser is coming soon :P