Chapter Two

LOVE. HATE. FRIENDSHIP ( Re-edited) (On Hold)

Chapter Two

~~~~’s P.O.V

It was now two weeks later, and I was sitting on the airport with a ticket towards Korea in my hand, and next to me was my brother snoring, he was complaining on the way towards the airport that it was too early, and blab la, I don’t remember the rest, I don’t really care what he say, I chuckle softly and thought back at the moment mum said that Jason should go with me, after hours arguing and even me crying he finally agreed to go with me to Korea, and mum and dad where really happy that Jason was here for me to protect me. They really tried to be supportive, but they also were very worried of course, I’m only 17 and I have never been to Korea.

But I’m not worried, I know I have some sort of connection with Korea, on a young age I already found out that I was adopted, I just felt something was missing, and I my skin was a little darker than that from my parents, when I confront them with it, they told me, they adopted me from Korea, but my parents don’t know anything about my real parents, and I don’t really miss them or want to look for them, but still knowing I’m going to my birth land, I hope that maybe I hear something about my real parents, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love my adopted family.

Suddenly the intercom went on and informed everyone who were still waiting on the airport that the plane towards Korea was ready for people to board it, I shot up, and because I accidently hit my brother with my elbow, he suddenly jump up and looked shocked around him, I giggles softly and shook my head, and took my bag from the chair and move towards my brother. ‘’’We can board our plane Jason.’’ He looked confused at me, and then he looked around him, and then he remember he was on the airport, I sighs softly and slowly made my way towards the gate for our plane, I slowly walked, well I tried whole my body was hyper, and I really tried to keep calm.

When arriving at the right gate I took my plane ticket from my bag and showed it to the woman, and then turned so I could face my brother and waited for him to show his, he took his also from his bag and show the woman, and finally we walked in a sort tunnel, and then we arrived at the opening from the plane, and I suddenly felt very nervous, this was my first time flying, I took a deep breath and followed Jason to our sits, when we arrived at our sits, I saw it was a three sit, I sighs softly, and look at Jason, and I then plump down in the  sit next to the window and smile sweet at Jason, he shake his head, but sit down next to me, I look out the window and saw people bringing stuff and what not, I felt someone staring at me, I look up and saw Jason looking worried at me. ‘’Are you alright?’’ I nodded, I knew if I would speak I would give myself away. ‘’Liar.’’ I looked shocked at him, and he then pointed at my feet, and then I saw what he meant it kept shaking, and I stick my tongue out to him, and he chuckles softly. ‘’It’s going to be alright.’’ I nod again, and I felt him hold my hand, but he didn’t say anything anymore and closed his eyes, I liked that op the moment, I turn my attention back outside again.

When I woke up and looked outside, I was really shocked, I saw we were already in the sky, I look to my right and saw my brother looking at a movie, when he felt someone watching him, he looked up and our eyes met, he smiles softly and put his head phone off. ‘’Hey sleepyhead.’’ I roll my eyes and look around me and then at him. ‘’How late is it?’’ He lift up his shoulders, and I sighs softly, and I was lazy myself to check the time, my eyes felt heavy again, and slowly I got dragged back into a colorful dream.

‘’~~~ wake up!’’ I got annoyed and slap the persons hand away who dare to wake me, while the person only thought it was amusing, I tried to pull the blanket over my head, but when I grab I felt nothing, I suddenly felt confused and open my eyes, and looked right into the amusing face of my brother. ‘’I just wanted to know if you wanted to eat something? You’ve been sleeping for 5 hours already.’’ I looked shocked at him, for five hours already damn that is long, and I suddenly felt hungry. ‘’Something to eat and drink please.’’ He smiles softly and nodded, while talking to the woman with the card. ‘’What would you like to eat?’’  I thought about it for a moment and then my lips softly. ‘’Do you have some fruit?’’ The woman turned her attention towards me and nodded, and I smiles at her, she handed my brother so food, but  I didn’t care, and I got a bin with all different kinds of fruit, and once again I my lips.

Ten hours later                                                                       

Suddenly the intercom went off, and I looked up from my book, and was curious what they had to say. ‘’Ladies and gentlemen, we will land in ten minutes.’’ When they said that I suddenly felt myself getting overwhelm with all different emotions, excitement  , worry, fear of failing, I my head to my right and looked at my brother, he was looking at another movie, I chuckles softly and look outside and then back to my brother, and tap lightly on his shoulder. ‘’Were going to land in ten minutes.’’ I suddenly felt myself getting rushed, I pushed my books back in my bag, and look for other stuff, so I won’t forget it, when suddenly lamps flicker and things beep, and it made me shocked for a moment, and then I remember the safety talk, we have to put our belts on. ‘’You have to put your belt on Jason.’’ He turned around towards me and then at the belts and I nodded softly.

 

Ten minutes later

Finally I could straight my legs, and they were happy to move again, and I felt really scared, mum had a friend living in Korea, and we could stay with her for the time being, I step next to my brother and looked for out suitcases, and when I found ours, I half jump towards them and drag them away and gave my brothers to himself, and then we made our way outside towards the waiting people, when my brother and I got outside, we saw a lot of different waiting, but I was scanning the welcome boards, and then I saw it, I drag Jason to the woman waiting for us. ‘’Hello my name is Lee Hyeowook and this is my older brother Lee Jason.’’ I bow slightly and smiles politely at the woman, she studied both of us, and she returned my smile, and shook my brothers hand, we followed her outside while she asked us all kind of questions, and I tried to answer them all. ‘’Have you guy’s been here before.’’ I slowly look at  the woman and look a little sad. ‘’Sadly no I haven’t.’’ She nodded softly, and then her attention went back towards my brother.

Finally we arrived at her house, and met her husband, she had made some traditional Korean food for us, but because my adopted father is Korean too we ate it often too Korean food, but I acted surprised and attack the food, I felt suddenly so hungry, and when we were done with the food we brought to our rooms, and I suddenly felt so tired again, I called my mum, but couldn’t connect yet, so just decided to send a text and call her tomorrow again, and made myself ready for bed, it would be a excited day tomorrow, It’s the first day of the auditions, I bid everyone goodbye after I showered and changed in my nightwear and crawl into bed, and fell into a deep sleep.