Chapter One

LOVE. HATE. FRIENDSHIP ( Re-edited) (On Hold)

Chapter One

~~~~’s P.O.V

The sun shone brightly in my room, I slowly stir around and tried to fall back a sleep again, but the sun keep bothering me, I sighs softly and kicked annoyed with my feet’s once, I turn around once again and pull the blankets higher, but I was already awake, I remove my blanket and sit up and adjust to the light, I slowly look around my room, it was nothing big, but still I loved my room, beautiful crème colors with beautiful white stuff in it, my floor was wooden with a fluffy white carpet around my bed, I slowly got out of bed, and made my way towards the bathroom, I look in the mirror once and sighs softly.

I wasn’t really beautiful, I was just normal I guess, I had light brown eyes and long chocolate brown hair, I was not to thin and not to thick. I turn around and turn the hot water tap on from my bad, and wait till it was full, still half a sleep I walk back to my room and towards my closet and looked in it, and sighs softly, and had no idea to wear today, I reach my hand out towards a short length pink dress, and just decided to wear that one, my mum always told me I looked beautiful in this one.

I put it down on my chair and took some clean underwear and lay in next to my dress, and went back to my bathroom too look if my bath was full enough, I turn the tap closed and put one foot in the bath to get used to the temperature and shivers slightly when my feet made contact with the hot water, I keep my feet for two minutes and when my body was used to the temperature I step inside the bath and enjoy the relaying water.  

After 20 minutes I decided to get out of bath, I got up and carefully got out of bad because it was very slippery and I once already slip when I got out of bath when I was younger, I chuckle softly when I think back about that time, It was so hysteric, well I was hysteric, I slipped and hit my head so I started to bleed, and because of the water the blood looks worse, so I thought I was bleeding to dead, while I had a very small head wound, I shook my head softly and reach for a towel lying next to the bath, I wrap it around me and walk back to my room, while drying my hair.

After I dried myself enough I put on my closet and looked at myself once in the mirror and nodded, I looked around my room and sighs softly, my room was a bit messy, I just decided to clean up a bit before my mum would complain I have to do it later, I slowly clean my room up till I think it is tidy enough, I took my laptop from the ground and saw it was still on, I sighs softly and open the laptop and look to shut it down, when I saw I had an email, I lift my eyebrow and because I’m so curious I open the email, I slowly read it, and blink confused with my eyes, I read it again and again, till all the words slowly sink in, and then the laptop slip out my hand, luckily on my carpet and I started to scream hysterically, I didn’t hear someone rushing up the stairs, and then come running towards my room, and then my door got throw open and suddenly stood suddenly next to me, and the person was shaking me slightly. ‘’What is wrong?’’ Slowly my eyes lock with the person standing next to me, and they looked really worried, and they were even a bit teary and that brought me back.

‘’What is wrong mum?’’ My mum looked confused at me and she let go of my shoulders and look around my room once and then back at me still while looking confused. ‘’You were screaming like crazy.’’ Then it suddenly struck me and I break out into a laughter, and my mother looked a little hurt, and I took a deep breath and tried to control my laughter and excitement. ‘’Sorry mum… Do you remember I audition for an audition to go to Korea? While they just invite me to come to Korea and take part in their audition.’’ I said exciting now, and look at my mum, and her face slowly changed from hurt and confusing to happy and excitement, I saw a flash of worry but it was gone before I could count to one.

‘’Oh that is awesome ~~~~! I’m so proud on you.’’ She pull me in a tight hug and pat my back to show how proud she is on me. ‘’When are you living?’’ I suddenly panic I had no idea when, and I still had so  many things to take care off. I guess my mum felt me suddenly panic because she pinch me softly in my shoulders and took a step back while looking really calm. ‘’Don’t worry ~~~ everything will be fine alright? Let’s eat breakfast first and then when you’re done let’s make things in order alright?’’ I calm down a little when I saw my mum calm face and nodded, and my stomach gave the answer, because it suddenly started to make noised, I giggles softly and my mum smiles sweetly while making her way out my room and going downstairs to go to the kitchen where the breakfast is ready.

After we were done with breakfast I helped my mum with cleaning the table and bringing everything to the kitchen, and then mum send me back to my room to get my laptop so we could make plans, I slowly walk upstairs and walk towards my room, and then when I arrive I took my laptop and stared at it for a moment and thought that everything was a dream, I put the laptop down and pinch in my arm and it hurt, I smiles relieved and took my laptop again from my bed and went back downstairs, mum was already siting on the chair, I sit down at the wooden table across from my mother and put the laptop down, and before we could make plans the front door went open.

I knew it was Jason who tried to slip past my mum, to go back to his room, I think he stayed up all night because it is weekend, I giggle softly and mother shook disappointed her head, she sighs softly. ‘’Good morning Jason, you’re up early.’’ I hear her say sarcastic, I hear something fall down and then a soft curse, I break out in laughter, but when Jason came into view into the kitchen and saw how he looked pissed off, I pulled my face into an innocent face, and he shook his head a little. ‘’Good morning mum, yes I’m up early because, I was …. Outside doing. ‘’ He started to stumble and I really tried to hold back my laughter but I couldn’t and suddenly I broke out into a huge fit of laughter, and I heard him hiss at me, and I didn’t dare to look at him.

Finally after a half hour everything was peaceful again in house, mum was arguing with Jason, and lecturing him about the dangers and stuff what can happen blab la bla …. Mum was making tea when Jason came down and plump down next to me on the chair. ‘’So what are you up to?’’ And then I remember he didn’t know yet and suddenly I get all excited again . ‘’I got invited for an audition in Korea.’’ He had a poker face so had no idea what he think about it, and then he suddenly said something what made me shocked. ‘’No!’’ I looked confused and hurt at him … “No what?’’ He put on his big brother face he not often wore only with important things, he look serious at me. ‘’I don’t like you going alone to Korea.’’ I open my mouth and then closed it again, I knew he was right, but why did he had to shatter my dream. ‘’Why don’t you go with her?’’ Mum suddenly said while coming back into the kitchen and scaring the hell out of me.