Chapter Three

LOVE. HATE. FRIENDSHIP ( Re-edited) (On Hold)

Chapter Three

               Isa’s P.O.V

Finally the music stopped after three hours dancing, and felt myself dropping to the ground, I was sweaty and tired, but I knew this all was part of it, I heard someone next to me complaining, and I didn’t have to look to know it was Jolita, I turn to her and shook my head a little amused, she was complaining that she was hungry, I chuckles and look at the others, they all looked tired, but still their eyes where burning with determent and desire to get debuted soon.

As I want to stand up and tell the girls they were done, I heard the door open and the manager stepped inside the dance studio, we politely bowl down to him, and he softly smiles at us. ‘’Alright girls you’re not done yet, the CEO want you to go to his office, he has something to tell you.’’ We said all three neh at the same time, but I heard the confusing in all our voices, I turn around and took my water bottle and my bag, and stand next to our manager, and wait for the others, I locked eyes with Jolita, and I saw she was somehow worried, I saw it in her eyes, I smile encouraging at her, and tried to hide my anxious feeling.

We all walked towards the elevator, and get in, everyone was quiet and that was scary. We arrived at the fourth floor, we all got out of the elevator, and slowly walked towards the CEO office, and with every step we got closer, I felt myself getting more worried and scared, I can’t handle it if they tell us we can debut, I took a deep breath and knock on the door, we heard someone tell us to come in, once again I took a deep breath and felt myself getting weaker in the legs, but there was no turning back, and I had to be strong, I was the leader, and those girls deserved to debut as much as me, I opened the door, and lead the others inside, and looked around me, this was the second time we were invited into the CEO office, the CEO and a bunch of other people were sitting at a huge round table, we bowled down to everyone, and sit down at the table, I felt Jolita slip down next to me, I knew she was really worried at the moment, I squeeze in her leg while she was sitting next to me, and I turn my attention to our CEO.

‘’ The manager told us you had something to discus with us.’’ He smiles softly and nodded then. ‘’ Well it won’t be long before you guys will debut right?’’ I nodded softly, I was afraid to speak, and I knew the others would be too. ‘’Well we want to make a five girl group, so we decided that we hold an open audition for the fifth place.’’ I gash and I wasn’t the only one, I knew all our members where as much confused as I was. ‘’And we inviting you guys here, to tell you guys you girls attend the audititon too so you guys can pick who you guys would like to join, of course there are others who are there to judge too, so they will help you out.’’ The CEO pointed at the other staff members sitting across from us, we bowled down towards them, and then turn our attention towards the CEO. ‘’So when the fifth girl join we have a change to debut?’’ The CEO shook his head a little. ‘’Aniyo, it’s curtain that you guys will debut then.’’

I felt myself smile and nodded. After an hour discussing everything, we said our goodbye’s and left the CEO room, and went back to our own dorm, everyone was still quiet on the way and when we arrived everyone was still in shock, I saw everyone wanting to disappear in their own room, I shook my head, and sighs softly.. ‘’Wait you guys!’’ May, Kymin and Jolita looked confused at me, I point at the couch and smiles softly at them. ‘’I think we should talk about this shouldn’t we?’’