`applications + rules/guidelines

`(route 66 motel ---- apply open!

FOLLOW THESE RULES!

one. please, if you haven't already, subscribe!
two. no bashing of any kind. not to me or the applicants
three. if chosen, please comment every one to two chapters and i want to seriously now what you think and not a 'loved the chapter! update soon!'
four. do not rush me, i have a life and other stories that i have to attend to but you can kindly remind me if you feel I have neglected this story.
five. deadline. yes, there is a set deadline; MARCH 1ST, 2013 @ 12AM EST
six. there is a password or more passwords. there will be a 'password' section at the end with your plot names in parenthesis. the first word should be hyperlinked with a picture of your love interest. second should be hyperlinked with a picture of their matoki. e.g ( gas ) ( pump )
seven. no copying and pasting from past applications because i want different and no cookie cutter personality. start from scratch and take your time, there's no rush!
eight. have fun and feel free to ask me any questions!
ninewhen done with the application, comment it in the 'turn in' blog (it's further down where it says [ turn in ]'
teni will post personality keywords in the 'personality' section to help you guys out and make sure to embelish on it!
 
*note: you all have separate applications!

GOOD LUCK!

 

meet the staff!

waiters : henry lau | kim jongin | lee taemin | lee jinki | kim kibum (shinee)
chef : byun baekhyun & do kyungsoo
waitresses : jung jessica | jung krystal | seo joohyun | hwang tiffany | park bom | sandara park
auto/gas station : wu kris & park chanyeol
room service : xi luhan | amber liu | kim jongdae | gong minji | lee chaerin
guests : victoria song | zhou mi | kim jongdae | kim jonghyun | choi jinri |
 
*note : I know its short but i mean, it's a motel. so these are the people you can make your friends and they're your co-workers! 
 
[ banned uhljjangs ]
kim shin yeong | hong young gi | kim seul mi | seul ki | kim da hyun | song ah ri | lee eun ji | -- i think you get the idea. no overly cute or fake-looking uhljjangs! i trust you guys to make your uhljjang fit the plotline you're applying for!
 

applications!

( check in ) | ( store clerk ) | ( diner girl ) | ( drive in ) | ( the guest ) 

[ t u r n  -  i n ]