`applicants' list

`(route 66 motel ---- apply open!

applicants' list!

thank you so much for applying! alright, just to get things straight; once you turn in your application, you're giving me full permission to change her & let me do whatever i want with her. don't worry, i won't drastically change her, i'll make necessary changes for some chapters to come, that's all so don't worry!

-last updated ; february 16th-

elizabeth 'liz' sun | gas pump | 20 | an su kyung | perfect ; chosen
owell, what can i say about this application?! i absolutely love it! alrighty, so you will all get a simple and quick review from me. some may be a bit harsh but if i truly have a problem with your application then i'll let you know and you have only three chances to fix your application. there will be x's by your picture so please make sure to check this page everytime you've handed in your application. also, you'll know if you've been chosen or not. i'll let you know what problems i have with your application so it is very important for you to read what i have to say and what i want you to fix or else you'll always have that 'x' by yours and i'm pretty sure no one wants that, right? okay so i will also state when was the last time i've updated the list. well tha't's enough of me talking, on to the actual reviews!

 


jung nana | drive-in | 17 | jin jin | fixed ; [ x ] [ ] [ ] | cassievipelf
thank you for applying first off! alright, now this could simply be a misunderstanding but the age for the drive in is supposed to range from 16-18. I'm starting the story as of 2013. now when i did the math, your character is 21 years old, 3 years older than i wanted her. i don't want to sound mean or anything and i will take partial responsiblity for it but please change that. other than that, there aren't any real mistakes. personality, eh, i could've asked for longer but no need to change it. i just wished you could've embelished on it. it has everything that i am asking for but again, i would've liked to known more to her than just the basics. background was a little better. the only main issue was the age and cause i really don't want to let that slid so please fix that asap so i can say that it is fixed. thank you again for applying and i hope i didn't sound too mean or anything! just change what i've asked you to change and let me know when you have, thank you. 

so maya | the guest | 16 | mikki | everything's just fine! | -asuna-
thank you eonnie for applying! i was definitely looking forward to your applcation! can i like marry you, eonnie? i mean how could you do this to me? i've only got one other application and you just go on and present me with a work of art! how could you? anyway, i love love love love LOVE the personality! the background is just as lovely and perfect! i really love the background to be honest and i love how you embelished on the personality and gave me such a better idea of her! loving the uhljjang! great choice for a character like her! i have nothing bad to say about the application and i wish you the best of luck just cause you're going have to wait a month in order for me to really choose you unless someone decides to out-perfect you in this application. either way, i know you'll help and support the story, neh? thank you for applying!
 

vuong araminta | the store clerk | 18 | park sora | everything's fine! | penguincakes
thank you for applying! i just want to say that your application is really and i mean really amazing. yours is the definition of quality v. quantity. i would've liked a bit more on her personality but overall, i really liked how you potrayed her. i like how you added that she does, on ocassion, move around but on special days. though i think those days will be rare but i like how you added that. it gives me a chance to give her some kind of dynamic so thank you! background is interesting, short and sweet. i found nothing else wrong with your application and i'm happy that you applied for the store clerk! i like how you potrayed kris! interesting. i was expecting cold but i like how you went a step further with it. i had a different personality for him to be honest but if chosen, i will use your personality of him. i really have nothing else to say but thank you for applying!