`teaser 01

`(route 66 motel ---- apply open!

-teaser 01-

"have a wonderful summer, class!" the teacher piped in before the last bell of the year rang. All the kids darted out of the classroom with papers flying in the air; they couldn't wait to go home and start their fun-filled summer. Only one boy was left in the classroom.

"wonderful summer, my .." the boy whispered under his breath. He knew that this summer was going to be just as boring as last summer; sleep late, sleep-in, go to parties and repeat. What could possibily be so different or wonderful about this summer?

"what was that Mr. Choi?" the teacher questioned knowing well that he had muttered something inappropriate. She gave him a questionable look trying to see if he could save himself from an end of the year detention; she already had plenty of kids coming in anyway, but she didn't want to have any more children.

"nothing, have a great summer, see you in a few months!" Junhong, or better known as Zelo, quickly replied and speed walked out the door. He somehow always liked his English teacher; she always gave him a chance to redeem himself in whatever he said or did. She was the only teacher he was glad to have and was happy that he was getting her again next school year considering that he didn't like his teachers for next year.

As Zelo walked out of the classroom, a loud boom was heard from down the hall. All of a sudden a scream or more yell was heard, "MOON JONGUP!". Zelo laughed at himself knowing all too well who that name belonged to.

"See ya next year Mr. Fineman!" Jongup yelled back as he dashed from the science lab. Zelo, on instinct, began running alongside his best friend, laughing while doing so. Jongup flashed a smile at Zelo as he saw him running alongside him. All the kids in the hallways made way for the two and all of them were cheering them on as they ran.

By the time the two reached the school gates, they started to walk. Jongup finally smiling in satisfaction of his success at pulling the best prank on Mr. Fineman, his science teacher; he had given him a present and as soon as the bell rung, boom! a major explosion occurred. No one knows what the explosion was made of but it managed to make him turn red as a cherry. As the two walked on the sidewalk, Zelo couldn't help remember his teacher's final words; '..wonderful summer'

"Jongup, do you think this summer is going to be any different than last summer?" Zelo asked nonchalantly. Jongup soon had a questionable look on his face. He could either be thinking hard about the question or simply doing it to please Zelo.

"To be honest, every summer is the same for us, Zelo. I'm not saying I hate hanging out with you but for the past few years, we haven't done anything really exciting. The only summer i remember was two summers ago; we went to the beach with our families. Now, that was a fun summer...we weren't stuck in this crummy town." Jongup responded. His answer seemed to spark an idea in Zelo's mind.

"How about a roadtrip? You can drive right?" Zelo eagerly asked Jongup. This could be the thing that they needed; a roadtrip. Jongup stopped at his response and figured the younger one was just kidding around.

" Very funny, zelo. First off, where the hell would we go? Second, you know my parents don't trust me with anything, let alone a car." Jongup remarked. He was being serious for once, where the hell would the two go when one can drive but have no car? Zelo must've eaten or had too much sun.

"Jongup, I'm serious. Let's go on a roadtrip. Let's drive to California, you always said you wanted to go there. So? Just get your parents car, i mean, they should have some kind of trust in you, right?" Zelo insisted. He was willing to do anything at this point to make this road trip a reality. It even meant pushing Jongup to stealing a car. Jongup continued walking in front of the younger. He couldn't be serious about this 'road trip', right?

"Zelo, there's no way in hell that my parents will trust me with a car. They would have to be high in order for me to have their c--wait, are you absolutely serious about this so called 'road trip'?" Jongup stopped mid sentence; seems like the prankster thought of an idea. He just needed to make sure Zelo wasn't kidding about this whole roadtrip.

After confirming his idea, Jongup grabbed hold of his hand and dragged him to a house just around the corner. Jongup knew him pretty well and thought of him as a brother next to Zelo. 

After running across a few streets and being cursed at by one or two elderly people, the two were finally in front of this average house. Jongup looked at Zelo with a reassuring look; this was the person that would make this road trip a reality. Jongup simply knocked on the door and before they knew it, a giant man was standing before them; well a man the size of Zelo.

"What'd you do now? Who's the kid?" A deep voice came from the tall man. He gave Zelo a quizzical look before looking back at Jongup. Jongup took a deep breath before speaking.

"Hey Yongguk! Alright, this is Zelo, my best friend. SO we were thinking of going on a road trip, like all the way to California. BUT since I can't be trusted with a car, I was kind of wondering if you would either trust me with your car and i'll bring it back to you in one piece or you can drive us to California for the summer. Take your pick.." Jongup said in one breath. He was looking up at the man with pleading eyes of choosing of the options that he had offered. Yongguk sighed before announcing his decision,

:"Alright, I'll drive the two of you. First off, do not get on my nerves on the way there. You do as I say and if we get lost, I'LL ask for directions. Alright, you sure you guys can come? Also, why the hell do you want to go to Cali for?" Yongguk asked as he walked out of the house to unlock his garage door, only to reveal a teal mustang.  The younger ones' mouths hung open upon seeing the beautiful vintage car. Yongguk cleared his throat to wake the boys from the daze.

"Uh, it was my idea. Just trying to spice up a summer ya'know?" Zelo said as he walked towards the car to get a better look at it. He opened the car door and jumped into the back seat and kicked his legs up to get comfortable. Jongup followed suit and jumped shot gun. Yongguk could only imagine what the heck he just got himself into. A whole car trip with these two? Who knows what'll happen. 


Annyeong! alrighty, here's how this gonna work. I'll release the next teaser on the 18th and then the last one on the 28th. So keep an eye out and please excuse me for this ish teaser but i wanted to do this for you guys! Keep working hard on those applications and i can't wait to see them! Until then, alessandra ^^