`the motel girls + the motley crew

`(route 66 motel ---- apply open!

 

 

route 66
motel
"Get Your Kicks at Route 66!"
 

 

 

 

 

the
check in 
 
Her family built the motel. She was sent by her father to watch over the business. She has been at the motel the longest. She hasn't seen her family in the past few years. Nothing has spiced up her life since her stay at the motel. The staff though, treat her like family (well, most do). She's met interesting people these past few years and she's made friends witha few of them. She always has a smile to greet newcomers. Since being sent here, she's barely had a chance at her own life. She's always to go to and she sees hope for the motel but it's not the job for her. Her father has decided that she will take over when his time comes though, she doesn't want to own a motel. a girl can only dream of having something interesting spark up her life.
 
 
 
best match: the wanna be badass
closest to: the unexpected guest
age: 21-23
status: available
 
 
 
the
gas
pump
this grease monkey isn't afraid of anything. nothing can phase her or scare her. You could point a gun to her head and she would just send a sarcastic remark your way. she doesn't do much around the motel and does her job. she's known to be a bit rude but is praised for her auto repair skills. she's favorite among the drug addicts, bikers and gangs. guests tend to stay away from her because of her cold looks. As mentioned before, she doesn't seem to care much about anything. she only does her job and stays in her room until she has to work again. She rarely speaks to the guests and when spoken to by guests, she won't respond and ignore the person or people addressing her.
 
 
best match: the pretty boy hitch hiker
closest to: store clerk
age: 20
status: taken
 
 
the  
store
clerk
Within the gas station, there's a convenience. She's a lazy one that doesn't like to leave the comfort of her own bed. She's the clerk so she just stands there and waits for paying guests. She rarely makes any effort at her job. You could be lost and ask her for directions but all she would do is shrug and go back as she was before. She tends to read on the job or even sleep on the job. She sometimes does her nails on the job. She often snacks on whatever's in the store. Her breakfast, lunch and dinner are in the convenience store. Nothing really seems to interest her except the comfort of her own bed.
 
 
best match: the naive one
closest to: gas pump
age: 18-20
status: available
 
 
 
the  
diner
girl
A sassy but funny waitress. Watch what you say to her though; a cheesy pick up line can get you sharp tongue remark from her or maybe just a slap. She always does 'service with a smile' and guests love her. She enjoys waking up and serving cutomers breakfast , lunch, and dinner. The diner/cafe have become her life and the people there are her family. She loves the guests and serving them. Her satisfaction is met when she comes back to a table with guests about to pass out because of how full they are. She even goes to the kitchen to work on her cooking skills. Her main dream is to own her own restuarant or even this diner. Rumor has it; she might become the new owner of the diner/cafe!
 
 
 
best match: the know-it all
closest to: drive in
age: 17-19
status: available
 
 
 
the
drive in
She's a dreamer. She dreams big. She wants to make it big in this world. This motel is obviously not the place for her to be. So, how did she end up in a motel like this? A spoiled girl like her likes to get what she wants, her way. It was a family trip gone wrong. They were headed for Las Vegas. The motel was only supposed to be a pit stop. Not only did she end up being left by her parents to teach her a lesson, but she had no way of knowing if they were coming back. They haven't come back for her so she's been stuck at the motel ever since. Her dream is to be on the big screen and live the celebrity life in Hollywood. She wants to go somewhere with her life but for now, she can only be the girl that works at the drive-in theater at the motel and only dream of being on the big screen herself.
 
 
 
 
best match: the prankster
closest to: diner girl
age: 16-18
status: available
 
 
 
 
the guest
She couldn't take her life anymore. She needed to run away from it all. The life her parents wanted for her was too much. She was being modeled into something she wasn't. She wasn't happy with anything in her life. She wanted to be happy for once and do something that she wanted to. The only option was to run away; and so she did. She packed one bag filled with clothes, food, water and spare shoes. She wanted to get away from her life as much as possible; hitch hiking  and walking away her way to paradise since she couldn't drive. Going through the blazing heat along with the freezing nights, she finally landed upon the motel. She had no plans on moving forward; she liked the feel of the motel. She has only been at the motel for the past month and is enjoying her stay to the fullest. She doesn't plan on going back home...at all and she wants to go on more adventures if she can find someone willing enough to take her along. For now, she is treated as the baby by the motel staff. 
 
best match: the smart youngster
closest to: check-in
age: 16
status: available

 

 

 

THE MOTLEY

CREW

 

 

 

 

the
wanna-be
bad  
 
He basically has all the recquirements; deep voice, tough-looking, grunge clothes but he was still missing one thing; the attitude. Sure, he may look intimidating but when spoken to, he actually has a heart. He doesn't curse you out or give you any attitude, he'll just talk to you like any other person. He's trying so hard to be something he's not just to keep a certain image; a badass. He likes to go with the flow of things when it comes to being 'cool' but he's just lying about his true self; sweet, (at times) adorable, loving, romantic and funny. He's the farthest thing from a bad boy. A bit of a father figure to the youngsters in the crew, he often puts up with their antics and their childish ways. Often raising his voice when he's upset with one of the boys. He doesn't mind the hitch hiker since he's closer to his age and he finds him rather amusing. He's always in charge of everthing and is the driver in the mustang. 
 
best match: the check in
closest to: pretty boy hitch hiker
least closest to: smart- youngster
age: 23
status: available
 

 

the
pretty boy
 
hitchhiker
He's not the brightest out the bunch of boys but he's attractive...and he knows that. Always thinking that he's better looking than almost every guy on the planet. How exactly did he get involved with this group of boys? well, that's for the boys to tell you the interesting story of this pretty boy. Rejection is something that he's not used to and if determined enough, he'll most often get what he wants. Don't let this arrogant boy trick you. He may be stupid on the streets but he is most certainly intelligent when it comes to music though that has nothing to do with this road trip! He's generally nice towards most of the boys unless frustrated with their childish ways. He doesn't do much out of the motley crew but help the driver with handling the younger ones. the hitch hiker is always riding shot-gun.
 
best match: the gas pump
closest to: wanna-be badass
least closest to: the prankster
age: 23
status: taken
 
 

 

the
naive one
He is an easy target for pranksters (hint hint). You tell him an old legend, he'll believe you. You tell him to do something a certain way in order to get something, he'll do it. Out of the crew, he's very gullible and a bit sensitive. He isn't one to question what he's told and often falls victim to another boy's jokes. Coming from a wealthy family, he was always treated like royalty. He has the biggest heart and would do just about anything to protect his best friend. He's the follower of the motley boys and never questions the driver or anyone for that matter. The boys often and tell him lies just to see him fall for it. Often very quiet and staying close by to the know it all. He doesn't usually take the prankster's jokes too seriously but is always victim to the boy's pranks. He doesn't do anything but deal with it and forget about it the next day. Luck never seems to be on his side and has been ever since he joined in on the trip. He came as a package deal with the know it all. He doesn't know what to do in all the situations that he and the boys are put in. He's awkward with people outside the motley crew and is always shy. He's not one to start a conversation but he is a master at creating awkward moments! He doesn't like to be the center of attention. He is, sadly, stuck with three other boys in the back of the teal mustang.
 
 
best match: the store clerk
closest to: know it all
least closest to: the prankster
age: 20
status: available

 

 

the
know-it all
He, unlike his best friend, doesn't come from a wealthy family. He's practically dirt poor but has always had his naive friend by his side. No one really knows this but, he's only a know it all because he has nothing else to show off. Yes, he's naturally a show off. He can tell you everything about anything. You want to know how actors do their fighting scenes, he'll tell you. Usually, he's the one that everybody (almost) wants to shut up and stay quiet for a minute. It sadly never happens. Everywhere they go, he spits out one random fact after another. Each state the crew passes through, he declares he knows everything about..which is pretty true. A brainiac indeed but he means well. He's not good at really shutting up and tends to ruin the moment with his facts. most of the boys in the car have the dying urge to slap him or they all just yell at him to shut up for being annoying. It doesn't phase him because he was just merely stating facts that they should know. He's also a chatterbox if he's hooked on a certain subject which makes it even harder to shut him up. He, along with his best friend, is squished in the back of the mustang.
 
 
 
 
best match: the diner girl
closest to: naive one
least closest to: smart- youngster
age: 19
status: available
 

 

the
prankster
He doesn't like to take things so seriously. He wants to live his life and he wants to have fun while doing it. He's originally a part of the road trip. again, he loves to have fun and he wishes he could meet someone equally as fun as him. He has no doubts that he'll live for the longest time because he believes that if you laugh, you live longer. He's been friends with the baby of the boys the longest but also knows the driver very well. He loves to prank the other boys, especially the naive one. Sometimes he'll pick on the pretty boy hitch hiker since he's always looking at himself through the mirror. He comes from an average family and he doesn't really contribute to the crew all that much except getting them riled up. He's often scolded by the bad because of a prank or usually yelled at by some of the other boys. He can't help it, pulling pranks is his job! Not much of a talker so you'll never know when he's thinking about his prank or if he's already set it up and it's just a matter of time before someone falls victim to it. He isn't able to contain his laughter upon seeing his prank working because he's so proud of himself and is happy that someone actually fell for his trick. He's one of the shortest of the group and is constantly thinking of new pranks to pull on the motley crew. Watch out for this one! He's also squished in the back with the other three boys.
 
 
best match: the drive in
closest to: smart- youngster
least closest to: the naive one
age: 18
status: available

 

 

the
smart
youngster
He's the youngest of the motley crew and is also a bit of a wise-. If he has a problem with your attitude, he won't hesitate in sending a smart remark your way. He's the one to credit for the idea of the road trip and that's how he got the driver and his pranking friend in on it. He doesn't usually pay attention to the other boys and hates it when it gets too chatty in the car, he just wants to enjoy the ride. Like any youngster, he whines when he's hungry or upset in general. He often wants to punch the know-it all in the face to shut him up but it never happens and he just lets it be. He can't stand the pretty boy because he just rambles about his looks and how amazingly dashing he is; he just really wants him and the know-it all to shut the hell up in general. He came up with the roadtrip as the end of the school year adventure. This little one (though he's tall as hell) is packed into the side window while the other three fight about the other seats.
 
 
best match: the guest
closest to: prankster
least closest to: know-it all
age: 16
status: available
 

the 
runaway
Annyeonghaseyo! are you mad at me? Yeah i didn't post the application yet! It'll be up in the next chapter, I promise! I just figured that this needed to get out there before the application :) I hope you guys like the personalities for BAP. I had a lot of fun writing them and I had a lot of fun creating the girls. The gas pump is my character and as well as himchan! Anyway, the pictures at the beginning are of the motel, diner and gas station; the drive-in didn't have room but i think you guys have an idea. You can always just look at the drive-in girl plot picture to get the better idea of it :) Welp, i'm going to continue working on the application to get it to you my subbies! --alessandra