Walking On Memories

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

Luhan was secretly watching Seohyun from afar admiring her beauty from a distance earlier he was spending study hall writing a letter for Seohyun it was part of Kris's plan but come tomorrow the actual confession in person starts.

"I take it she read the letter huh?"A female voice suddenly spoke causing Luhan to jump up startled.He turned around and saw that it was Miri.

"Geez do you girls have the habbit of always popping up unexpectedly and scaring people?"Luhan asked.

Miri just chuckled"Sorry about that Lulu man they were right you are a girl.You even screamed like one"She chuckled teasing him.

"Yah I am a man not a woman I did not scream like a girl!"He protested defending his pride

"Whatever you say there lover boy"the black haired 17 year old female laughed.

"And yes Seohyun did get the letter...Man I hope our plan works tomorrow"Luhan added a bit worried.

"Don't worry I'm sure it will"Miri responded smiling reassuringly.

"Oh does Seohyun have a boyfriend?"Luhan suddenly questioned.

"Nope well she did before but they only dated for 6 months.Big jerk if you ask me,Seo went to visit him one day and she found him in bed banging another girl and he admitted that he cheated on her during those 6 months of being together with her. "Miri responded.
----------------
FLASHBACK

Seohyun was just in her second year of middle school & was working at her family's cafe.Like any other day after school she came and was a server there.Suddenly a group of 5 good looking men walked in"How may I-"she looked up and one of them caught her eyes."Oh My gosh!"

"Who are you talking too?"One of them asked looking at his friends then back at the girl"Do we know you?"

Then Mrs.Seo showed up"Hello sorry about my daughter she gets like that everytime she sees handsome men"She laughs causing her daughter to blush a crimson red.But she examined the one man again scanning his face for some reason she has this deep feeling inside that she knows him from somewhere.She then catches sight  a familiar looking friendship bracelet that she only gave to her best guy friend when she was only 6.

"Kyu-Kyuhyun oppa is that you?"Seohyun stuttered.

"Wait how do you know my name?"The one called Kyuhyun asked looking at her confused.She then caught sight of her friendship bracelet Seohyun was wearing"Wait Seohyunnie is that you?"

Seohyun couldn't help but smile and she jumped into his arms hugging him"Oh my gosh I missed you oppa!!!!"

a confused Mrs.Seo was staring at the 2"Wait how do you know eachother Joohyun?"

Kyuhyun smiled"Auntie its me Kyuhyun.Cho Kyuhyun"She then hugged her"It's been a while"

"Omo I almost didn't recognize you Kyuhyun ah"She pulls away and carefully scans his face"My oh my you've grown into a handsome man the last time I saw you you were what?8 years old?How've you been?How is your mom?"

The curly haired man laughed"She's doing great my mom wanted to move back here because she missed Korea so she quit her job and found one here"

"Oh well you should stop by with your mom sometime I wanna catch up with her"Mrs.Seo smiled.

4 months pass now it's Christmas,Seohyun started developing feelings for her childhood bestfriend.After much time thinking about it she decided she would go to the ice rink with Kyuhyun and confess to him so he knows how she really feels.It was a cold December and it was just a day before Christmas.Snow filled the 
the streets of Busan and the trees were covered.Children and family were out enjoying their time with their loved one.

When she arrived at the ice rink she was wanted to arrive early so Kyuhyun wouldn't have to wait for her.Just outside the entrance she sat at one of the benches.Children playi15 minutes later Kyuhyun was nowhere to be found and Seohyun was starting to get worried.

"Where is he?It's been 15 minutes and he's not here?Maybe I was a bit too early.Oh stop worrying Joohyun maybe he's just running a bit late"

Suddenly a mascot appeared holding flowers the figure approached her and she looked at him confused"Oh sorry I'm just waiting for someone...Have you seen a curly haired man anywhere?"She asked

Image result for kyuhyun seoul song

The mascot then took out a notebook and this confused the female even more what was going on?The figure then flipped through the pages and Seohyun read them.

"Merry Christmas Seo Joohyun........
I know its only a day before Christmas but....
I wanted today to be very very special for the both of us.....
I'm in love with you...I wanted to tell you for the longest time but...
Today I finally got the courage here I am standing in front of you."

Seohyun teared up as she read the cards.Then the mascot took the head off revealing it was Kyuhyun which shocked miSeohyun she was lost for words"Kyuhyun oppa.." was all that she could say.

Kyuhyun smiled walking over to her and kneeling down in front of her holding a rose with one hand and taking Seohyun's hand with the other staring into her eyes"I'm crazily in love with you Seo Joohyun will you be my girlfriend?"

Seohyun cried happy tears she smiled through her tears and nodded ecstatically"Yes I will be your girlfriend!"

Kyuhyun jumped up in joy and picked Seohyun up spinning her around"

"Y-Yah oppa put me down"She laughed.

The male smiled and put her down his arms still around her waist"Merry Christmas my Joohyunnie"

"Merry Christmas to you too oppa"the female smiled leaning in and the 2 of them kissed.
 
6 months later.......

Seohyun was getting ready to head over to Kyuhyun's house.Cho Kyuhyun the guy she was madly in love with.Even though he was 2 years older than her and he was just starting High school,her parents approved cause 
her mom and his mom were bestfriends in college.

When she got to his house she happily knocked on the door but found that the door was open.When she entered she saw that there were a pair of shoes that she did not recognize,Kyuhyun's parents were nowhere to be found so she went straight up to Kyuhyun's room but the door was closed she found it weird cause usually his door is open.So she knocked but there was no response,she knocked again and there was still no response.Instead of knocking again she put her ear to the door and for some reason her ears were hearing panting and .Without hesitation she opened the door and she couldn't believe her eyes.The love of her life was on the bed making love to someone else.
"CHO KYUHYUN WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"Seohyun yelled tears threatening to escape she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Crap!"Kyuhyun yelled as he covered himself off and looked at Seohyun"Seo...I'm sorry but the flame we had for the 6 months we were dating I didn't feel anything so I've been cheating on you"

"O-Obviously I can see that!How could you oppa!?We are over!?"With that said she ran out of his house crying with a heavy heart she felt like her whole world suddenly shattered before her very eyes.She thought Kyuhyun really loved her but I guess he doesn't and he was only playing her.

END OF FLASHBACK
_________________________
"Oh wow...That guy was a jerk to hurt Seohyun like that"He said how can someone like Seohyun get hurt like that?She's such an icredible girl and beautiful too"He then looked at his watch"What are you doing here anyways?I thought you had a free last period?

"Well I wanted to see how it went besides I wanted to practice in the practice room for a bit"Miri replied."Which reminds me I'm gonna go now so see ya Luhan!"She waved off and headed for the practice room.

Luhan then glanced again at Seohyun and smiled to be honest he was really worried about the actual plan that Kris and all his other members had planned for the confession last night.Sometimes when Kris plans something it doesn't go as planned most of the time so he was worried
yet really really thankful he has his friends to help him win the girl of his dreams.He wanted to hold and kiss Seohyun really badly.He's never really had a proper girlfriend and for some reason Seohyun has this effect on him.Maybe it could be true love at first sight who knows.All he knew was that he wanted 
Seohyun to be his and his only.He wanted to be the only one Seohyun would look at and he would make it his sworn duty to protect and love Seohyun.

Just then Seohyun closed her locker and walked noticing Luhan she smiled and walked over to him waving"Hey Luhan"

He melted inside because of her smile"H-Hey Seohyun"He responded back with a shy smile"Hey...Seohyun do you want to maybe get some coffee?"

Seohyun was surprised yet happy at the same time inside"Sure I'd love that"

"OMO DID XI LUHAN OF EXO JUST ASK ME OUT FOR COFFEE?!THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!SOMEONE PINCH ME!"

"Great do you know a good cafe?"He asked her.

"Actually I do..My family owns one"She responded.Her family has owned that cafe for a few years now.Her dad lost his job as a businessman before so he and his wife decided to open a cafe and that's where Seohyun works on Thursdays,Fridays and Sundays.While Hyoyeon worked there full time.

"Oh that sounds great we should go there then"Luhan smiled.

"Great idea and the coffee will be on the house cause there's never times where a celebrity goes for coffee there"Seohyun giggled.

The deer boy just smiled at Seohyun she looked so cute when she giggled.

The 2 of them headed to Seohyun's family cafe once they entered everyone stared at them.

"Omo!Its Luhan from Exo!"One girl yellled excitedly.

"Who's the girl though?"Another girl asked.

Mrs.Seo suddenly appeared"Honey why are they all-"She was cut off when she notices Luhan"You're Luhan of Exo what brings you here with my daughter?" 

"Mom he's one of the new students I was talking about.We were gonna come here for coffee"Seohyun replied.

"Ah well its on the house grab a table and I'll get you guys some coffee"Mrs.Seo suggested.

"Ok mom what would you like to drink Luhan?"She asked the deer boy.

"How about a green tea for me"He responded and Mrs.Seo nodded.Then Seohyun & Luhan went to find a table to sit at.

Glancing around he was astonished at the inside of the resturaunt was nicely decorated simple yet elegant with all the red and white decorations"Nice place you have here"

"Thanks"Seohyun smiled thanking him

Luhan smiled back at her and the 2 drank their coffe as soon as Seohyun's mother appeared with it.

"omo Lulu you're acting like an idiot right now she's smiling like that and its melting my inside I think I'm falling more and more in love with you when you smile like that..I have the urge to kiss you right now but I'll ignore it even though its hard"

After Seohyun and Luhand coffee he decided to drop her off at her house and now they're at the doorstep

"Thanks for dropping me off Luhan"She shyly smiled

Luhan grinned"No problem I really liked your cafe I hope to go there alot from now on.Well I gotta go now see ya at school tomorrow Seo"

Before she could say anything Luhan quickly kissed her cheek and left leaving her shocked.

"What...Just....Happened?...Did Luhan just kiss my cheek.Best day ever!"

Seohyun entered her house closing the door and leaned against it,Still shocked at the events that happened today.Coffee with Luhan and him walking her home plus the love letter she got from her secret admirer.It seems luck was on her side today.Squealing happily she jumped up in joy and ran to her room grabbing her phone and started texting her 3 bestfriends about what happened to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello peepz I decided to keep this chapter just all about Seohan..We now know who Seohyun used to date and yes I was a SeoKyu shipper for the longest time so I had to use Kyuhyun and who knows maybe we'll meet Kyuhyun in future chapters.Anywho I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter and please look forward to the next ones cause I will be updating this even more.

 

BYE FOR NOW

Image result for exo waving gifs