What You Need

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

The next day at school Miri was at her locker when Luhan,Kai,Kyungsoo,Kris & Baekhyun approached her.

"Hey Miri"Kyungsoo smiled causing Miri to melt inside"H-Hey Kyungsoo" They ended up staring at eachother for a minute until Kai cleared his throat causing them to 
snap out of it.

"What are we chopped liver?"Kai interupted.

Miri laughed and smiled"Good morning to you too guys"

"Say Miri we need your help with something?"Kai smuggly asked slinging his arm around Miri's shoulder as he stood beside her.

"Yah yah yah!Jongin keep your hands to yourself"Kyungsoo said feeling a bit jealous.

Kai laughed at his hyung's reaction he knew deep down Kyungsoo liked Miri.He removed his arm off"Sorry hyung no need to be jealous there"He teased

The owl eyed member blushed a deep red before clearing his throat"Y-Yah I'm not jealous I'm just sayin there's boundaries"

Kai laughed at his fellow member seeing Kyungsoo's face turn even more red"Whatever you say there Hyung"He then pat Kyungsoo on the shoulder giving him a grin.

"Anywho as Kai was saying we need your help well actually Luhan & Kai need your help"Kris said.

The female looked at them confused"What exactly do I need to help you two with?"She asked glancing at the deerboy and Kai.

Luhan blushed and rubbed the back of his neck"Y-You see I secretly like Seohyun..And Kai here likes Sooyoung"

Miri's eyes widened"W-WHAT!?YOU-"

Before she could finish Kris covered "Shh need to scream it to the entire school Ms.Kim"Kris chuckled before removing his hand from .

"Sorry but are you guys serious?You both just met them just yesterday?"Miri asked looking at Kai & Luhan.

"Well actually Kris hyung and Jessica are dating now as of yesterday.He sorta confessed to her and kissed her while we were out for pizza yesterday and she said yes to him"Kai replied.

"Oh My Gosh!Congrats Kris.I'm just giving a fair warning right now if you ever I mean ever hurt Sica I will hunt you down & make your life a living nightmare.Oh...and I know Taekwondo I'm a blackbelt"Miri gave him a scary look causing Kris to hide behind Luhan and Miri just laughed at his action"Don't worry I'm not that violent but I do mean it when I say don't hurt Jessica she and I along with Seo & Soo have been bestfriend ever since I was a baby"Miri warned the Exo M leader.

"Y-Yeah sure so will you help us with it?"Kris asked.

The female nodded and smiled"Sure so what's the plan?"The 6 of them gathered in a circle and Kris explained the plan to everyone.
 
"What are we talking about here?"a female voice suddenly could be heard causing the 6 of them to jump.

"Geez where did you girls come from?Almost gave me a heart attack"Miri said putting her hand on her heart.

It turned out to be Sooyoung,Seohyun & Jessica"Well we ended up stopping for food cause of this girl"Jessica said glancing at Sooyoung who had bread in .Causing the tall brunette to throw her hands up in defense.

"What Its not my fault I had alot of homework after the hang out last night"Sooyoung protested causing everyone to laugh.

Jessica smiled and went over to Kris quickly pecking his cheek"Morning dragon boy"

Kris smiled"Good morning to you princess"

Seohyun gave them a disgusted look"Oh please get a room you two"

The ice princess laughed"Sorry Seohyunnie"

The bell suddenly rang and they all headed to their classroom

Seohyun & Miri were talking to eachother while Sooyoung was dozing off.

Kai glanced at Sooyoung and smiled at the sight of her laying her head down on the desk dozing off.He found it quite cute actually the way her face looked when she was asleep.He had the urge to tuck hair behind her ear.

As the bell rang Sooyoung shot up and looked around"I'm awake!"

Kai chuckled"Guess we'd better head to class now...Hey can I walk you to class?"

Sooyoung smiled and nodded"Sure"She glanced at her 2 bestfriends"Hey guys I'm gonna head to class with Kai so we'll see you at lunch?" Sooyoung had a different class than Seohyun & Miri but at least she had the same class as her ultimate crush.This year is going great for Sooyoung.

"Sure thing see ya at lunch Soo"Miri smiled and walked off to class with Kyungsoo & Seohyun leaving Sooyoung and Kai alone.

"So shall we go then?"Kai questioned looking at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nodded in agreement and the 2 started heading to their fnext class of the day.As the 2 walked they walked in complete silence,Kai took a quick glance at Sooyoung as he cleared his throat"Sooo...Sooyoung do you have a boyfriend?"

The tall brunette shook her head"N-No I don't I'm single sadly"

"YES!SHE'S SINGLE I HAVE A CHANCE WITH HER NOW"Kai thought.

Clearing his throat he glanced at her again"Well they're missing out on an amazing chance."He then blushed causing Sooyoung to blush as well.

"T-Thanks how about you?"She questioned looking at Kai.

"No but I am interested in someone right now"Kai respounded smiling brightly.

"O-Oh I see"Sooyoung replied her heart felt like dropping she really liked Kai I mean she sees how Kai is on stage and off stage that made her fall for him even more.But after hearing that she felt like she had no chance with someone like him.She forced a small smile and nodded"That's great though this girl must be one lucky person"

"Indeed"Kai agreed still smiling.

At lunch time everyone was gathered at the usual lunch table in the cafeteria.Sooyoung was busy stuffing her face,Seohyun,Kyungsoo,Miri and Dongjun were talking to eachother.Baekhyun & Luhan were arguing over who was more manlier while Kai was watching them,Krystal was writing in her journal and Krissica were too busy acting all lovey dovey together.

Seohyun then noticed the 4 f(x) girls heading over"Guys F(x) alert"

Jessica glanced and rolled her eyes"Oh lord...What do they want now?" 

When the girls got to them Seohyun put on a fake smile"Hello girls what brings you here?"

"Yeah..Come to torture us again?"Miri questioned rolling her eyes and scoffed.

"Krystal you decided to sit here today?"Luna smirked glancing at the youngest Jung sister.

"She can sit here.She's always welcome unlike you guys she's way nicer"Jessica glared at them defending her little sister.

"Yeah what Jessica said besides we're not in the mood to get picked on by you guys today"Miri coldly added.

"What's with the long face Kim"Victoria smirked glancing at Miri"Besides I didn't come here to fight I came here to invite you guys to my party this coming Saturday?You're all invited.So see you all there"Luna,Amber,Sulli and Victoria walked off.

"Well that was weird"Jessica said kinda shocked did Victoria the queenka of the school just invite the 4 girls she hates to a party?This is the first time she's invited them since grade school but for some reason Jessica had this sick feeling in her stomach that she was planning something.

"I agree I mean she hates us why is she suddenly inviting us to her parties?"Seohyun asked.

"Meh sounds fishy to me I mean she could be planning something"Sooyoung shrugged talking with full.

"Yah!Shikshin please chew and swallow before you talk"Jessica said looking at her a bit disgusted.

The shikshin made a face at her and continued to stuff her face.

"It's just weird though..How come the queenka's are suddenly inviting us?Don't they hate us?"Seohyun questioned .

Krystal shrugged."I just hope it's not anything bad"

Jessica glanced at her sister"Stal I'm glad you didn't follow them but..Aren't you afraid of losing your queenka status?"

The youngest Jung sister shook her head"No...You're my sister and everyone at this table are my friends.I don't care about my popularity anymore.To be honest,I really hate Victoria she's changed for the bad"

"She didn't sound that bad to me hey why don't we all go together to the party on Saturday?"Kris suggested.

"Yeah and if she and her group tries something you have us your 5 knights in shining armor to protect you"Kai smiled.

"Smooth calling us knights in shining armor"Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Well I guess we're going shopping the day before the party"Miri replied.

After school Seohyun was at her locker when she opened it a pink letter fell on the ground,she glanced at it and picked it up opening it.Inside was a letter.


Dear Seohyunnie,

"A word is there for your expression.
Is it time for your confession?

The night is dark and full of horrors.
I wear my mark to seek my honors.

No one sees the divine in me.
All is dead and waits for me.

Gods regret about the light.
I will vanish from your sight.

A Dream exalts upwards this world.
The others lead us mostly swirled.

True words wind off my mind.
I will never leave you blind.

A code is there for me to find.
Deeply hidden and always undefined.

Everything appears one of its behind.
But shatters your illusions once combined.

Stand up and break this truth in parts.
Create a world made of arts.

No one brings the pain aside.
You better take it as your bride.

There is no second paradise.
Drop your eyes and do this sacrifice."

I hope you like the poem I wrote.I have to say I'm really crazy about you.I know it might sound like puppy love but I mean what I say in that poem.I won't reveal myself now but when the time comes I'll be there to reveal myself and sweep you off your feet.

Until then I will continue watching you from afar admiring your beauty and hearing your sweet voice.

Sincerely, your secret admirer.

Seohyun stared blankly at the love letter did someone just confess to her over the letter?She stood there dumbfounded but really happy about the letter.

"I wonder who my secret admirer is? Oh wow he's really romantic.Well I hope we meet soon then my dear admirer"Seohyun thought as she smiled clutching the letter to her chest leaning against her locker.

2 be continued.......

_________________________________________

Heyyooo I'm back after a long time sorry for not updating well I have free time so I can start updating this story more..Oh and I added more Sookai moments to this chapter for all you shippers.

Anywho we can sorta guess who sent the letter but how will it go with Luhan & Kai's confession?How will it go with Victoria's party?Find out in the next chapter 

 

Until next time...

tumblr_inline_nn2aqymAFU1tsx0qp_500.gif