Cloud 9

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

Seohyun's POV

Omo I can't believe its LuHan my ultimate bias of EXO!EEP!SOMEONE PINCH ME!

Luhan then glanced at me raising an eyebrow"Is everything alright?".

Of course I'm ok heck I'm more than ok!I mean Luhan is talking to us!

"She's ok she's just a lil starstruck that's all"Miri said.

Luhan then nodded his hand showing he understood.Baekhyun & Luhan then sat with us Luhan took the seat beside me & Baekhyun sat beside Kris.

Soon Kris introduced us to Luhan & Baekhyun.

"So where is D.O?"Baekhyun asked.

Kris shrugged"With the queenka's"

"Who's the queenkas?"Luhan asked curious.

I then explained to him about F(x)

Suddenly Sooyoung spotted F(x) & D.O walk in"There he is"She then pointed to them.

 

D.O's POV

I had just entered with F(X) the girls were too busy talking about how popular they are...I swear if I hear one more word about them 

being popular & about how rich they are I'm gunna flip a table.I then started looking around for my friends spotting them I turned to the girls & bowed"Thanks girls for showing me around but I'd like to sit with my friends right now"

Victoria gave me a pouty smile"Aww why not sit with us?"

I shook my head refusing their offer"Sorry but I'd like to sit with my friends"Before the girls could finish talking I walked off,got my lunch & then headed to the table"Hey"

"Hey"My 4 fellow Exo members.Miri,Sooyoung.Seohyun & Jessica smiled back.

I then glanced over at Miri"Mind if I sit here?"

She nodded giving me a smile I then sat down beside her & we started talking.I glanced over at Miri with the side of my eye wow she's so beautiful the way her eyes sparkled,her glossy pink lips smiled & the way her long black hair was in a long ponytail.I suddenly snapped out of it when Miri turned to me "Uh...D.O you okay??"

I nodded nervously smiling.

She then turned back to talking to Sooyoung & I just sat there eating my lunch.

Just then a boy walked over to us"Heya"

"Hey Dongjun"The girls smiled.

That Dongjun guy then sat beside Miri looking at her"Yo can I borrow some money for the mall after school?"Putting his arm around Miri which made me feel jealous inisde"Miri listen I'm going to the mall after school can I borrow some money?"

Miri rolled her eyes removing Dongjun's arms"Aish Dongjunnie you cannot borrow money from me you still owe me from that last time."

"Miri is Dongjun your boyfriend?"I asked.

Miri,Dongjun,Seohyun,Jessica & Sooyoung burst out laughing.

I looked at them confused"Huh?What's so funny?"

"Ew no this is my fraternal twin brother Dongjun"Miri stated

I looked down blushing of embarassment.No wonder I didn't see it they do look like eachother.

"Yeah besides who would date my sister?"He asked jokingly causing Miri to hit his arm"Ow that hurt!"

Miri laughed rolling her eyes.

Dongjun then glanced at us 5"You 5 must be Exo"

Kai nodded"Yessir Kai-"

Before Kai could introduce himself Dongjun cut him off"I know who you are you're D.O,Luhan,Baekhyun,Kim Jong In Or Kai & Kris"

"Wow you do know who we are"Kris said amazed.

Dongjun gave him a look"Obviously cause you guys are a famous boyband & my sister here fangirls alot over you guys"

Miri blushed a deep red which I found cute"S-So?"

"& another thing she has dreams about -"Dongjun was going to to continue but Miri hit his arm"OW!"

Miri glared at him"Shh quiet bro!They don't need to know everything in my life"

I chuckled at her reaction & she laughed as well,

"Mirsoo"Kris coughed.

I glanced at him"Mirsoo"

"It's yours & Miri's name together"Kris pointed out.

"You 2 make a cute couple by the way"Sooyoung teased.

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!"Miri & I said in unison.

Kai rolled his eyes laughing"Sure whatever you say there"

 

Victoria's POV

I was glancing over at where Exo was sitting...Why would they sit with those 4 losers?!I mean we're the queenkas & Exo is hot!Why would they sit with them?!GAH!Ooh I just have to find a way to make their lives miserable & make Exo our boyfriends.

"Girls we need to think of a plan"I said looking at my friends.

"About what?"Amber asked.

I rolled my eyes"To win Exo over duh!We just need to make their lives miserable & win Exo over.So are you all in?"

"We're in!"Amber & Luna said.

"Me too"Sulli said.

I then glanced over at Krystal"Krystal are you in?"

She looked down & stayed silent.

"I-I don't know that is my sister & your friends you're talking about"She said.

I rolled my eyes"Oh puh lease I don't care if you're related to Jessica.You're a queenka & you're apart of my group & you will do as I say"

She then shot up mad"YOU KNOW WHAT I QUIT BEING IN THIS GROUP!"She then ran out of the cafeteria with Jessica running after her..The entire cafeteria was staring at our table including Exo"What?!"I said in a harsh tone causing everyone to go back to what they were doing.Those girls are going to get it!

 

 

Jessica's POV

I ran into the washroom looking for Krystal"Krystal its me Jessica come out of the stall"

Krystal then walked out sobbing being her sister I ran over to her & hugged her comforting her"Shh its ok Krystal you did a good thing back there you finally stood up to Victoria"

my little sister glanced up at me"But Sister Amber & Sulli my 2 bestfriends didn't even help me back there or back me up...."

I sighed pulling away & wiping her tear away with the pad of my thumb"Don't worry I'm sure Amber & Sulli will leave Victoria as well they are your bestfriends after all...Now how about we get you cleaned up then you can sit with us & Exo"

Krystal looked at me with bright eyes"R-Really?!I GET TO SIT WITH EXO?!"

I laughed nodding"Yep now c'mon let's get you cleaned up."

After Krystal fixed herself up we headed back to my table & sat down"Guys I'd like you to meet Krystal my sister."

"Hi Krystal"Exo smiled greeting the youngest Jung sister.

Krystal smiled back bowing then sat beside Seohyun.

 

Kai's POV

After school was over Baekhyun,Kris,Luhan,D.O & I were looking for the girls"Where are they?"I asked.

Luhan then spotted Krystal"There's Krystal maybe she knows"We then walked over to Krystal"Hey Krystal"

Krystal turned to us smiling"Oh hey oppas"

"Have you seen Jessica & the girls anywhere?"Kris asked.

"You might find them in the dance practice room sometimes they'd go there just to dance"Krystal replied.

We then thanked her & headed to the practice room hearing music which sounded like our song History,peaking through the window we saw the girls dancing it & wow they were in perfect sync.I couldn't take my eyes off of Sooyoung the way her body moved & the angelic smile she had on her face as she was dancing.

After the song was finished we walked in.

"Wow bravo bravo!"Baekhyun smiled complimenting them on their dancing.

"Wait were you guys watching us dance?"Sooyoung asked.

Luhan nodded"Ne & might I say you 4 dance awesome"

The girls bowed"Thanks" they said in unison.

"What are you doing here anyways?Don't you have a schedule?"Seohyun asked.

"Nope"D.O replied

"We were actually looking for you girls"I said.

"Why?"Miri asked.

"Well we were wondering if you wanted to go with us for pizza"Baekhyun said.

"I'm in"Jessica,Sooyoung & Seohyun said.

Baekhyun then glanced at Miri"Are you in?"

Miri shook her head smiling"No its alright I'm just gonna go home"

D.O then glanced at Miri"Miri mind if I hang out with you at your house"

I could tell Miri was a bit taken off by his question but she nodded smiling"Sure its fine with me"

 

 

*bows a billion times*MIANHE MIANHE MIANHE I'm so sorry for not updating this story!It's just been too busy updating my other fanfic & I had writers block for this one!But I promise to update this one often cause I Finally know what to type.Anywho thanks to my subbers & the next chapter will for sure have some lovey dovey moments