Lucky

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

 

Taeyeon's POV

The girls walked downstairs"Sis what's up?"Miri asked me.

I then flashed 5 rectangular tickets which were for  Exo's concert tomorrow night"Surprise!!"I said smiling

"WHAT?!OMO ARE THOSE TICKETS TO EXO TOMORROW NIGHT?!"Seohyun asked as she took the tickets from me staring at them in disbelief.

I laughed"Yep!Before you girls ask me I knew how you girls were upset you didn't get tickets to their concert tomorrow night.But one of the girls in my class aren't going to be able to make it tomorrow night to the concert so she gave them to me"

"Wait Taengoo how come there's 6?"Miri asked me confused.

"Well I was gunna give the other 2 tickets to someone else but I decided that Hyo & I are gonna go just cause I love music & not because Byun Bakehyun will be there"I said lying actually Mir & her friends don't know this about me except of course my twinnie Hyoyeon,but I have a huge crush on Byun Bakehyun I may not be obsessed with Exo like her but I still think Byun Baekhyun is such a hottie!

Miri's POV

OMGGGG KIM TAEYEON IS THE BEST SISTER EVERRRR!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WE NOW HAVE TICKETS!ITS A MIRACLE!

I hugged Taeyeon tightly" THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!YOU'RE THE BEST BIG SISTER EVERRR!!!"

She pulled away smiling"No problem anything to keep my little sister happy"

We then started jumping up & down for joy just then we were cut off by a male voice

"OI!You girls are going to give me a headache what's with all the noise?!"the male voice questioned.

I turned around to see JDongjun I was still smiling"Dongjunnie Taeng unnie got us tickets to Exo we get to see them tomorrow!"I said excitingly.

Dongjun smiled I knew that meant he was happy that I was smiling I mean heck who wouldn't want to see their younger sibblings happy right.

"Well good for you now if you'll excuse me I have homework to do"Dongjun then headed upstairs into his room.We then continued jumping up & down for joy.

Just then twin number 2 arrived she probably just got home from work just now 

"What's with all the commotion here?I come home and you all are screaming and jumping up for joy like crazy people?"My sister Hyoyeon asked.

"Well unnie for your information Taengoo unnie got us 6 tickets to Exo!!"I exclaimed.

She glanced at me confused"Wait how come there's 6?"r

Tayeon unnie walked over and wrapped her arm around Hyoyeon unnie's shoulder"Well my dear twinnie you and I are accompanying them to the concert and you are not gonna back out of this one"

"Sounds like a plan to me "Hyoyeon unnie nodded.

"I can't believe it I finally get to see mah bias Kai in person!"Sooyoung exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"I agree but D.O is hotter"I said with a smirk

"ANIIIIII KAI IS WAYYYY HOTTER!"I & Sooyoung started arguining who was way more handsome.

Hello I mean in Exo who wouldn't love DO's eyes & his smile I mean c'mon!But then again me & Sooyoung are always like this when talking about who's cuter in Exo or if we're asked that.

 

Seohyun's POV

I rolled my eyes & sighed oh brother here they go again they always argue who's hotter in Exo K I feel like I'm surrouded by children.

"Seohyun who's hotter?"Sooyoung suddenly asked me out of nowhere.

I was caught off that question actually I mean they now pulled me into this conversation I just stayed quiet.

"C'mon Seohyun you agree with me that Kai is hotter right?"Sooyoung said giving me a puppy face.

"No Seohyun I'm your bestfriend & as a bestfriend you would agree with me that D.O is hotter right?"Miri asked me giving me a look

I gulped why am I always pulled into these arguements they're both my friends Just then"Could you 2 shut it all Exo guys are cute!"Jessica said saving me thank goodness Jessica's there.

"Sorry..."Sooyoung & Miri said in unison

"Besides I think Kris is way hotter"Jessica said smirking.

Oh brother here we go again now all 3 of them are arguing I then glanced over at Taeyeon Unnie & we both just rolled our eyes & sighed.

 

Jessica's POV

After hanging out at Miri's place I headed into my own home"Annyeong I'm home!"

Krystal my younger sister just walked in"Hey Sistah why are you so happy?"she asked raising an eyebrow.

I explained my situation to her she stared at me with wide eyes smiling"Really?!That's great Sica unnie!Maybe we can head to the concert together!"

I shook my head"Krys no matter how much I want you to come with us its better if you go with your own friends I mean we can still see eachother at the concert.But Victoria might kill you if she sees you with us"

Krystal frowned I know I know I was just looking out for my sister no matter how much I want her to leave that group she can't cause Amber & Sulli are there.I then headed upstairs to my room,turned my laptop on & signed into skype waiting to do a conference call with my 3 besties.

"Hola girls you there?"I asked as I turned my cam on

Sooyoung & Seohyun turned their webcams on"YUP!"they said in unison

"Miri you there?"I asked not hearing a response from Miri.

"Yeah just hold on I didn't turn my cam on"Miri said turning her camera on.Miri was wearing her pink heart pajama pants,Pink tanktop,messy bun & her glasses[which meant she must've taken her contacts off & replaced them with her glasses].We all laughed when we saw Miri stuffing her face with ramen.

"What?!I was hungry leave me alone!!!!"she protested with full.

Seohyun just looked at her disgusted"Explain to me again why you're the aegyo queen of our group?"She asked Miri jokingly.

"Its cause I'm cute!& hey who wouldn't resist a baby face like mine"Miri said in an aegyo way.

We all just laughed.

"Miri have I ever told you how much I love your sister?"Seohyun called.

Miri just laughed"Yeah I know right?I mean what would I do without her?"Just then we heard  Jonhyun's voice"OI WHAT ABOUT ME?!"

"You too Oppa!!"Miri yelled back she then faced back to the computer"Back to the topic what are we going to do about tomorrow night?"

"Well Miri I guess since you & I both have free periods tomorrow last block we can head out buy some stuff for the concert then we'll meet Sooyoung & Seohyun at your house then we can start getting ready sounds good?"Jessica asked

We all nodded & started talking about our dreams with Exo 

Seohyun's POV

I walked down the stairs in the most elegant gown the music stopped & people were staring at me I felt like a princess.Just then this masked figure walked over to me then bowed"May I have this dance?"he asked me offering his hand

I smiled as I took his hand & we went to the centre of the dancefloor.We faced eachother then he took my hand in his & we slowly stared swaying.

I looked up wondering who that is behind the mask"Oppa you are such a great dancer"I said smiling

He smiled an angelic smile"You too so my princess would you like to know who I am?"

I nodded he stopped then took my head leading me to the balcony.

"So who are you?"I asked 

He took his mask off to my surprise it was non other than Luhan we slowly started leaning in to kiss.

Suddenly my alarm clock started beeping I woke up to find myself in my room"Aish aniiiiiiiiii not another exo dream disrupted by my stupid alarm clock!I then looked at my alarm clock luckily I was in a really really happy mood today cause today was the day me & my friend's dreams were about to come true tonight was going to be a night we would never forget.I then got out of bed & did my usual morning usual routine & headed to school when Miri,Jessica,Yoona & I got to school we were hanging out at our lockers talking about the concert since we were so excited to finally go tonight!.

"AIsh incomig F(x) alert!"Sooyoung scoffed rolling her eyes.

We glanced over & crossd our arms once F(x) got to us.

"Hello girls!"Victoria said smirking.

"Victoria what do you want?"Sooyoung asked annoyed.

"Oh no reason just to brag to you girls about tonight where we'll be going to see Exo while you losers are at home"Sulli replied.

"Oh you mean this concert"Miri smirked as she held up 5 front row tickets to Exo tonight.

Victoria's eyes widened"H-H-How did you losers get tickets last minute?!"

"Miri's older sister got them for us"Jessica grinned."

Victoria scoffed"Whatever its not like Exo will let you losers on stage c'mon girls!"Victoria scoffed again as she flipped her hair & stormed off with her crew.Once she was gone all of us burst out laughing.

"Did you see her reaction priceless?!"Jessica laughed.

"I agree with you Sica"I nodded laughing as well.

Just then the bell rang signaling us to head to class.

 

Sooyoung's POV

After school we decided to head over to Miri's house to get ready for the concert with only 2 hours to spare yes it takes us 2 hours to get ready to see the hottest boys alive.

Jessica was sitting on Miri's bed while curling Seohyun's hair"Whoo! I can't believe we actually have concert tickets for tonight!"

"Me neither!"Seohyun exclaimed smiling

"Girls I'm ready!"Miri exclaimed as she walked out of the washroom wearing this

Image result for kim shin yeong

"Well what do you think?"Miri asked us.

I smiled"You look great Miri"

Miri then walked over to her mirror & started applying eye liner.

"Done"Jessica said as she finished the last curl in Seohyun's hair.

Seohyun looked in the mirror her eyes widened."YAH!?!I look like a poodle!"She complained.

Jessica sighed as she rolled her eyes"Oh c'mon Seo you look amazing"

The 2 girls then stood up & joined Miri at the mirror & started applying make up while I stood there dressed & ready to go.

We then heard a female voice calling us."GIRLS HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!"The female voice yelled..

Like flying bullets we scurried downstairs with our posters"Here we are!"Jessica replied.

"Great now shall we go?"Taeyeon asked smiling.

"Where are you all going tonight?"Mrs.Kim asked as she walked in.

"Yah!Mom its the Exo concert tonight!Didn't I explain it earlier?"Miri asked.

"No well you girls have fun don't stay out too late"Mrs.Kim replied.

After we bowed & said goodbye to Mrs.Kim we got into Taeyeon's car ready for the best night of our lives...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Aly:So how was chapter two?

Chen:Too lovey dovey for my taste especially the dream scenes.

Aly:*rolls eyes*Oppa I had to make it romantic so sorry.

Baekhyun:*walks in with DO & Kai*I liked it Aly sshi*smiles*

Aly:*smiles back*Kamsamnida Baek Oppa.Anywho I know I haven't been updating alot well I blame work for that*laughs*but thats alright anywho I promise to keep updating this story.Next chapter will sure have you head over heels &-*gets cut off by Sehun*

Sehun:Noona have you seen Suho Hyung he hasn't showed up ever since we had that pillow fight.

Aly:*shrugs*I don't know & Sehun please dont' interupt me when I'm talking.

Tao:*walks in with the rest of Exo K & M*Anyone seen Suho Hyung or Kris Hyung?

Aly:*shrugs*I don't know Tao hopefully Suho Oppa didn't drag Kris Oppa into helping him get revenge on Sehun & I.

Suho & Kris:*walk in with buckets of water smirking evily*

Sehun:*starts getting scared*Hyung's whats with the buckets of water?

Kris;Oh no reason yoou 2 look thirsty shall we cool you both down?*He & Suho slowly start walking over to them*

Aly:*starts backing away with Sehun they end up stopping in front of Baekhyun & D.O*C'mon let's be reasonable here I mean it was just a pillow fight do we really have to resault into water buckets besides this is a new top & I don't want it getting wet.

Sehun:*takes Aly's arm moving him & Aly out of the way before they splash them*

DO:*Gasps*My hair!*he & Baekhyun glare at the 2 leaders*

Suho:Uh oh!*starts getting scared*M-Mianhe it was an accident!*He & Kris slowly start backign away

Baekhyun:*gets a pillow & hands one to DO the 2 of them slowly start walking towards Kris &  Suho*

Sehun:Wait before you guys start let me & Aly noona hide first*drags Aly flipping the table over*You do not want to see DO hyung mad when someone ruins his hair.....

Baekhyun & DO:*start smacking the 2 leaders with pillows*

Aly peaks & winces in pain*Ooh that's gotta hurt*she then sits back down & sees Chanyeol there eating a cookie*Uh Chanyeol Oppa when did you get here?

Chanyeol:*looked at her with crumbs around his mouth*Just now I was hungry so I walked into the kitchen to grab a cookie you want one?*He offered holding a cookie out.

Aly:Ani its fine anywho thanks again readers & tune into the next chapter Dancing out!Until next time

Chanyeol|Sehun & Aly:EXO FIGHTING!!!*they pumped their fists up down*

Kris:Not the hair not the hair!*gets smacked*OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Soon the rest of Exo K & M  except for Aly,Chanyeol & Sehun who are hiding start joining in the pillow fight.