Plan and SM family

Misunderstanding

Taem, Key, Jjong and Minho walked back to their dorm with limp, they do not believe what they are captured by the sense of sight.


Jjong opened the door, then slammed his down on the couch "I do not believe ... Onew Hyung ...." Jjong did not even want to remember the scenes that have been recorded in his brain.

 
"It was not Onew Hyung, Joon Hyung seems overly obsessed with OnHyung?" Minho tried to straighten the existing circumstances.


"I can not believe SHINee Appa betrayed Key Umma ..." Magnae Taem were confused about how the family will (?)


"Maybe ... you'll be divorced Kim bum?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"YAAAAAA! ANDWAE! "Taem screaming"  If they divorce??? Who will make my milk every night?? "


Jjong and Minho patted Taem, he looks very frustrated. Key which saw dramatic scenes can only massage his temples.


Taem began auditioning who will be the new Umma and Appa "If Minho Hyung be Appa ... he will definitely love football more than me! But if he's be Umma ... She is not pretty at all like Key hyung! Then ... if Jonghyun Hyung became appa ... he would have told me to always exercise... "


Fur hand Taem seen standing "And I do not want to have a mother like a wrestler ..."
Minho and Jjong wanted smacked his head. But they tried to restrain their desires.


"Pabo, Namja Pabo ...." Key shook his head. "Anyway ..." Jjong stood up from his seat "Why Joon Hyung kissed Onew hyung?"


"I hate Joon Hyung ~" whined Taem.
"Ne, Nadoyo ~ Joon Hyung wants to destroy our family" Add Minho crossed his arms across his chest.


"Ya ~ Stop! Do not make me and Onew really like husband and wife "Protest Key, but no one listened.


" suddenly his face to Onew  hyung! Siroyoooo! Our Leader ~ "


"Hey! what if we tell other’s SM artist?? Tomorrow was our SM TOWN! "Jjong suggest ideas.


"Ah ~ I agree! " Minho glance to Taem . "Ne! Nado!" Answer Taem.


"Well ... I agree ..." Key nodded slightly. "Aha ~ You just do not want to be divorced by Onew hyung ~ Kekekeke ~" Taem start again flirting Key.


"ANIYOOOOO! PABOYA ~! "


Actually that happened (Flashback)


Onew Dongsaeng’s still regard the two men talking in a corner café.


"Hyung ... I was buying perfume..." Onew issued a perfume bottle from the bag


"Oh Ara ... Where are you wearing it?" Joon said. "In the neck ...."


Lee Joon suddenly his face into Onew The other SHINee members can only see the back of Onew. out of sight they look like Joon kissing Onew

 

"Omo!"


"Onew hyung .... And ... Joon Hyung .... They ... "Jjong, Key and Minho still rooted to the spot. their brains are still trying to digest the scene in front of them. Unable to quickly process what is going on.


"Onew Hyung and Joon Hyung ! Kiss! They really did it! "Shouts Taem. Minho,Key and Jjong they immediately took him to the outside café.

 

Onew felt to hear taem voice again, turning toward the sound source, but no one was there.

 

 Onew shrugged, then went back to chat with Joon.


"Ne, I love the smell Jinki ~ ya! Where did you buy??? "Joon said that look like Yeoja, who saw discounts at mall

 

"I'll take you there Hyung, Oh yeah Hyung ... when you want to smell my perfume today ... maybe people will misunderstand you know?" Onew chuckled. "May be they thinks you want to kiss me, Kekeke"


"Puft ~ you're right, especially if they are seen from the point of view .... Umm ... like the wall behind it "Joon pointed wall had become the SHINee hiding place.

 

"... You're right Heehehe Hyung ~ are you interested in me?" Asked Onew flirty while lowering his eyebrows rising.

 

"Ya! Aniyo! Jinki Paboya! "
 

And they laughed together.
 

(End Flash)

 

SHINee members were gathered in the living room when Onew comes.

 

 "Hoaaam ~ I'm sleepy" Onew stretched out his hands to the back  "What are you doing while I was gone?" He asked as he sat next to Taem ,who is playing playstation with minho.


They tried to look ordinary in front of Onew, so as not to get caught if they are spying on him.
"A-ah, we just break it in the dorm" Jonghyun replied nervously and elbowed Minho absorbed in playing PS.


"Ne, we just play, what about you, wi-with Joon Hyung?"


Onew smiled a little "Ne, fun with Joon Hyung ... I'm gonna take him to the good place after SM town in Hong Kong (he mean perfume shop)"


'Bwo?! They will date?” Other SHINee member’s thought.


"Ah, this reminds me of ..." Onew stood facing fourth his dongsaeng’s. "Did you guys catch up to the café this afternoon near the SM?"


Onew question instantly make silent fourth member in place. They glanced at each other.
"A-Ani ... we were not there ... why Hyung  think like that?" Taem asked. " I like to hear your voice Taemin-ah~"


'Glek! I'm dead! 'Inner Taem.

 
"Do you spy on me????"


Cold sweat was pouring them. Maybe it's true Leader Onew is nice and friendly, but if he was angry that no one dared to it, especially ceoncerned to his privisi life. What would happen if Onew knew, they saw it.


Key suddenly get the idea ​​"Ah! Onew! I make you Chiken earlier! Do you want to??? "
Instantly curious Leader dubu's face turned into a big grin "Chicken! Yaaay! chicken! "He said jumping into the kitchen.


Audible sigh from other member’s. "For now we survived ... why OnHyung not honest with us ... if he's with Joon Hyung?" Minho lowered her voice.

 

“Mollayo~ Ah I’m dizzy now~”


" whether our plan is executed???"  Minho Asked.


"Ne, of course! They need to know if anyone wants to take one of the SM family! "
 

"Especially Our Leader!”
 

BRAAAAAAK!


The sound of broken plates from the kitchen. "Yaaaaa! My chicken fall! Key! Looks like the chicken was not overcooked! He jumped off my plate! "Onew yelled from the kitchen.


"Haaaah ..... Mwoalhaedo Onew Sangtae ~ "Key, Jjong, Minho and Taem sing along anthems to their Leader. they wonder  ,why do people careless as he can be the leader? then they headed to the kitchen to help they pabo Leader. ^^

.

.



Today SM artists will be touring again, and their next destination is Hong Kong. Now they sit in the middle of the bus group respectively.
 

SUJU, Kangta = BUS 1
SNSD, BOA = BUS 2
TVXQ, EXO = BUS 3
Shinee, F (X) = BUS 4
STAFF BUS = 5

In Bus 1 = Suju, Kangta.


 (SMT = participating Suju Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Siwon, Kangin, Yesung,)
 

"Ya! Ryeowoook! What are you doing! Why are you replying Kyu UFO fans like that! "Shouts Sungmin on Ryewook. Member Suju was replying UFO from their fans.
 

(Suju in UFO)
 

ELF (For Kyuhyun): "Kyu-oppa, if your love for Sungmin is dead? Why now do not you close? "


Ryeowook: "Because Kyuhyun loves me!"


Sungmin: "andwe! Boyaa ~?! "


Donghae: “ Ryeowook ~ Get me food~"


Ryeowook: "We're sitting on the bus Hyung?? -_-"


Eunhyuk: "Ya! What are you doing Donghae? Why you with Ryeowook? "


Donghae: "Enuhyuk, we divorce”
 

Eunhyuk: "I will hit you .... Moving from where you are now ... (on the bus Donghae sitting next to Siwon, they sit in the front. While Eunhyuk at the rear along with Shindong, Sungmin and Kyu). "^ ^


 ELF (For Sungmin): "Sungmin oppa, a program that you want to appear in it?" Sungmin: "We Got Married, kekeke ~"


Donghae: "You certainly will choose Kyuhyun to join the show's "


Shindong: "Kyu will marry me? How Kyu? "


Kyuhyun: “ When Sungmin Hyung Allows ...."


ELF (To Donghae): "Oppa, when was your first kiss?"


Donghae: "When are you going to kiss me?"

 
Eunhyuk: "Ya! Donghae! "


ELF (For Eunhyuk): "Oppa? When you feel lonely? "


Eunhyuk: "When he (Donghae) betrayed me ..."


Donghae: "I've never been away from you. Yeobo~"

 
ELF (For Yesung): "Oppa? Did Oppa has a mustache?? "


Yesung: "....."


Sungmin: "Look at his mustache!"


Eunhyuk: "If you look closely, you can see the beard .."


Yesung: "YOU THINK YOU ALSO OWNED NOT VISIBLE?!" * Yesung Oppa explode: o
 

ELF (For Siwon): "Siwon oppa, marry me ~."
 

Siwon: "...."
 

 Donghae: "When? I'll get ready "
 

Kangin: "He sent it to Siwon, anyway you've got Eunhyuk"
 

Eunhyuk: "We have broken up ...." * Eunhyuk replied with a UFO limp.
 

Kangin: "....... '
 

Siwon: "...."
 

kangta suddenly join the conversation
 

Kangta: "You ... rest ...."


After that no one dared to reply: p


In Bus 2 = SNSD, BOA


SNSD and Boa were resting on the bus when Sooyoung "I’m Hungry! Does not anyone bring food???"


"Before you go ,You Already eat, even you also take food the rest of us" Obviously Tifanny shaking his head.


"Ah? Really? I forgot about it ~ "Sooyoung raised her shoulders, pretending to forget.


"If you want to eat, ... tell Jessica or Yoona make food for you" she suggested as she giggling.

 
Jessica and Yoona is very sensitive with the words "cook" it was turned towards Sunny.


"You're mocking us huh?" Ice Princess squinted towards Sunny with a sharp look.


"Unni ~ Teach me to cook ~" Yoona whined  to Taeyeon. "Sunny, Don’t be like that" Taeyeon softly Yonna hair.


Sooyoung's eyes suddenly caught something on the roadside. "MWO??! BAKPAOOOO! BAKPAOOOO(*Chinesse Food)  THERE! LET'S STOP! STOP! " She Cried likeTarzan.


"Sooyoung? We have to arrive at the concert on time "Boa speaks softly. "But Unni ~If I do not eat it, I do not want to appear ~"


Sooyoung requests clearly making SNSD and Boa hassles. With so forced Bus 2 turn and spit with entourage just to buy Bakpao to Sooyoung-_-.


TVXQ, EXO = BUS 3


EXO and TVXQ are enjoying snacks they bought at the airport. Not all children EXO because most of them asleep.
Yunho leaned his head on a bus seat, tired on the way made him want to break.

 
"Hyung? Are you going to sleep? "Luhan asked while still chewing snack. "Ne, after all, our journey is still far" he said, then closed his eyes briefly.


which not only sleeping  are Tao, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun and Changmin.


"Changmin hyung! What do you want to play with us? "Sehun asked with friendly smile.
 

"Playing? Well ... anyway, I'm a little bored.... "With that Changmin sat beside Tao." What shall we play? "


"Truth or dare”.


Chanyeol lifted a plastic bottle and put it on a small table in the back seat. Then he turned and the bottle leads to ....


"AHA! Luhan! Truth or dare? "
"Umm ... Truth?"


"Okay ~ Kekekekeke ...." Suddenly Chanyeol smile turned into a spooky grin. "What is your relationship with Sehun?"


Chanyeol question makes Tao, Changmin, Luhan and Sehun confused. (Chanyeol Fact: he is HUNHAN Shipper ~: D)


"Boe? We're friends? "Reply Luhan. Chanyeol finger wiggle "I mean ... special relationship?"


"Ani! Obsseoyo! What do you want anyway?? "


"Kekeke ... Mianhaeyo ~ I'm just kidding, all right! Will I turned again! "With that Chanyeol turning the bottle back and leads to ... Tao!


"Well Tao! Truth or dare? "


Tao scratched his head before saying "Dare?"


"cause last was Luhan ... means now you give the command"
"Hmm ... because Tao smart at aegyo ...." Luhan rubbing his chin "Do aegyo in front of Changmin hyung!"


Changmin smile to Tao , waiting for his aegyo. Tao fist his hand and put it on both cheeks, he moves his hand saying "Bhuing-Bhuing!"


Changmin who saw Tao aegyo, his eyes bulging "Eh? Hyung? Waeyo "asked Sehun moving the hand in front of his face.


Changmin blinked "Ah ... you're so Cute Tao!" Said Changmin grinned.


Seeing Changmin react like that. Chanyeol smiled more broadly "Kekeke ... seems like now I got two shipper couple ~"


"What do you mean?"


"I shipper TaoMin!" (Tao Changmin)


"Ya! What are you saying! Do not make gossip! "Tao try chasing Chanyeol , which ran on a bus.


cries they make other personnel who were sleeping woke up, and throw them a pillow ^ ^
 

 

 


Yup got here first! Bus 4 which contains SHINee and F (x) is in the next chap ~ ^ ^ so now Taem, Jjong, Minho and Key asked for help from other SM artist to separate Onew and Joon, if they could???