what ?!

Misunderstanding

 

 

"Taem! Do not wear my clothes without permission! "Jjong yelling at the front door of their dorm room.


"Mianhae Hyung! I want to ask for permission ... but you were sleeping ... so I think it does not matter if I borrow it for a while ... "Taem scratching the back of his head, nervously.


"Hyung ... come on ... do not shout too loud ..." Minho  shifted his gaze to SHINee magnae. "Taemin-ah ~ next time you should ask first ..."


Taem nodded and walked over to Jjong "Jonghyun hyung ~ Mianhaeyo ~" Taem give his puppy eyes. Jjong sighed before saying "Ne ... Do not be repeated again, ok? ..."


"Hah .... It was always like this ... "The diva Key shook his head as he put breakfast on the table.

 

" Every morning Taem definitely borrow other people's things without asking, ... or he lost something and keep us busy ... and Jonghyun Hyung scream ... . "Key pointed Minho" Minho then advise them ... Ckckc ... every morning at the same time ... and I'm always busy cooking in the kitchen when you are fighting and Onew-"Key deciding the sentence, the quest for the chiken maniac.


"Hmm ... Where's the oldest personnel?"


"Molayo ... I also do not see Onew Hyung since last night ..." Jonghyun attractive dining table chairs.


"Since last night? What did he do ,to not return to the dorm? What manager Hyung does not know? "Key looks a bit worried but tried to cover it up.


"Let it go ... and besides , he’s the leader ... sure he has his reasons, Um ... Puft ~ again returned Key Hyung, You like a wife who is afraid her husband cheating, because he did not come home" Taem laugh.


Hearing the Taem words, Jjong and Minho could not help laughing "BWAHAHAHAHA! You're damn right Taem! "Jjong banging empty seat next to him, his mouth wide open he was so amused to hear words Taem.


"Kekekekeke ~ Jealous Huh? Kim bum?? "Minho elbowed key arm, trying to . Key pout, then glared Taem "Taemin-ah ~!" He pursued Taem to still bring a soup spoon in his hand "If you get caught, I'll make you dinner!"


Hearing the commotion, their manager came out of his room. Taem who saw his manager, running ran to hide behind him"Manager Hyung! Deowajuseyo! "


"Manager Hyung! Move! I want to cook it! "


"What's this??? Why are you so noisy? Should you use your free time to rest, tomorrow you are going to HongKong for SM TOWN "


"Ah .. Manager Hyung ... "Minho walked towards him" Do you know where Onew hyung? "

 

"Ah ~ Onew, he was with MBLAQ's Lee Joon ..."
"Hyung Joon?? What matters?? "Jjong looks curious. "Mola ..." short answer their manager and went back to the room.


"Hmm ... what do you think they did?"


"I do not know, ... " Taem glance towards Key, Taem saw his face that looks worried, mischievous grin had grown on his sweet face.

 

"AHA!" He shouted, pointing right into Key's face, making his others hyung slightly shifted from their places "Hyung! are you je-a-lous? "


"YAA! TAEMIIIIIN! "


Speech Taem again enliven the atmosphere in their dorm, breaking laughter throughout the room.


"Puft! Okeh ... Okeh ... Taem enough ... enough ... "Minho his chest tightness, because too many laughs.


"Keke Puft ~ What if we ..." Jong sentence briefly detained, the tears that had flowed "... We follow Onew Hyung for ..." Jjong glance Key, bad gut feeling is haunting Diva SHINee's”Our umma’s?? "


"Boyaaaaaa" Key shouted. "Good idea Hyung! Let's meet Onew hyung! "


when Taemin dragging them towards the exit, Minho hold them. "Let's call it where Onew hyung first,"
Finally they called Onew.
"Yeoboseyo ~ Onew hyung??"
"Ne?" Onew replied from his place. "Waeyo Minho-Ya?"
"Umm ... where are you hyung?"
"I? I'm with Joon Hyung "
"Ah … Hyung Why not come home last night? "
"Mianhaeyo ~, I was in a café near the SM, soon I will be back .... '


After that the phone is disconnected.
"Hyung was in a café near the SM ... Let—" Minho barely had time to finish the sentence, Key had blurted.


"Arasseoyo! Ppalli gabsida! "


Key ran out the dorm first, followed Jjong, Minho and Taem behind him.
They shouted together. "Jamkkaman! Key Umma! "
"Yaaaaa! STOP! "
 

***
Fourth SHINee personnel arrived at the café where Onew and Joon are.


They are sneaking into the café. "Where Onew Hyung ..." Taem saw a brown-haired man with rabbit teeth and slanted eyes sitting in a corner café with a Namja.


"Ah! IT WAS HIM! "Taem yelling makes his hyung’s clapped her tiny mouth and dragged him to hide behind one of the walls in the café.


***


Onew turned towards the sound source, the four of them are hiding fortunate.


"Strange . did you heard it... I hearing taemin voice?" Onew rubbed his chin that was not overgrown beard.


"I did not hear anything? Maybe you just missed him ~ "Joon raised an eyebrow" You're a good leader ~ "
"Ah ~ hyung ..." Onew smiled thinly stirring his tea. "So where were we up to .... Oh yeah Hyung ... you try ... "


While the two friends chatted center, Taem, Jjong, Minho and Key watched them from behind the wall.


"What are they talking about???" Jjong turn down the volume.
"I did not hear hyung"
Suddenly they saw a scene that is not unexpected in front of them. "OMO!"


Their eyes widened "O.. Onew hyung and Joon .. Hyung .... they are .... "

**
YUP! ^ ^ I'll see you in the next chap ~ please comment!