Rated M?

Misunderstanding

Artist SM has just finished performing in New York and as usual—great success.


(Key Pov)


Well .. that was not bad, or rather perfect. Since we come back with  'DREAM GIRL', SHAWOL increasingly crowded. I like. Not to mention we were nominated - 4 nominations in the 'WORLD MUSIC AWARDS', Wuhuuu ~ hopefully we can win.


"Key hyung ~ You do not take banana milk?" Asked Taem. Aigoo baby.


"Omo, Mian Taem ~ I forgot ~" I said and made him gloomy.


"We are soon going to give it to you later" Minho his head. We walked towards our room.


"Onew hyung? you was just playing with the phone? what are you doing?? "Jonghyun asked him.


"Ng? ani ah ... "He smiled, but never looked at us" .. You know .. do not be surprised, kay? "


I  looked at him confused "Wae? Hyung? "


"Joon Hyung said he was here and watch our perform"


"WHAT!" Me, Taem, Jjong and Minho shouted. "Yah! Why are you guys that been more surprised! "


Of course we are shocked ,stupid! Ugh ~ why, there's always Joon Hyung ~

 

(Author Pov)


"But-but Hyung? Why he get here? "


"Geez .. Joon Hyung says all personnel MBLAQ are also here, but only he has the time to watch our perform "Onew replied as he stood up from his chair" Well I'm going to meet him first, tell the manager Hyung, Ok? "


Onew out of the room leaving the four members who had been just sitting in place.


"Oemma! Key Oemma! How is this? "Jonghyun shook Key forward and backward. "Appa betrayed us!"


"Yah! Do not say things like that! "Key tried to pull away.


"Key-mma ~ What if Appa is really divorced you? I'm really going to be an international missing child now, like in SHINee wonderful day! "Taemin started pulling his hair.


"What if we ..." Minho looked at Key. "W-WAE? Why are you looking at me like that? "


"Let's spy them"


Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin trying to find the whereabouts of their Leader. But it is not easy to find them. Until they pass through a toilet.


"AGH!"


"Jakkaman!" Minho hold it all "Did you hear that? It sounds like Onew hyung! "


"And .. it's from ... "They all turned towards the toilet" .. there .. "


SHINee close their ears at the toilet door.


"AGH! Joon Hyung! it hurts! "


"Onew! If you stay still, it will not hurt! "


"But look! I bleed more and more! "


"Geez, why man can never do this!"


"Hy-Hyung, a-what do they do??" Taemin covered his ears "I-I do not want to hear it!"
"Na-nado, this did not seem well ..." Minho and Taemin began to back away from the door of the toilet.


Only Key and Jonghyun are still listening.


"Ugh ~ Hyung ~ that’s hurt ~"


"Hhh .. Just .. stay a moment longer ... mm .. I got sweaty "


"Ummh .. Hyung? What is this the first time you do this? "


"Ne, Personnel MBLAQ else no one knows"


"Really? I'm the first? "


"Ne .. and I just do it for you "


Jonghyun's eyes dilated, Key covered his mouth.


"So Onew? do I still have to go on?? "


"Keep Hyung .."


"Enough!" Key away from the toilet door. Now his face was very red. "We will tell the others, NOW!"


They are now headed Suju’s room.


(This actually happened ...)


"Hyung!" Onew ran towards it. "Ah ~ Onew ~ I'm proud of you!" Joon patted his back.


"Gomawoooo Hyung! thanks for watching! "Onew will be patted his arm when Joon shifted out of place make Onew hitting sharp end of the table.


"Ouuuch!"


"Yah! Onew? Your Fingers bleed! "Joon holding his hands.


"Ani, Ani is just a small wound Hyung-" Onew saw blood pouring more and more "-Hyung! This wound was pretty cool! "


“What are you saying, Ppabo! “ Joon started to panic, not knowing what to do. Joon pull Onew into the toilet.


"Hy-Hyung, why are you here?"


"We have to wash them first!" Joon helped Onew cleanse the blood on his hands.


"AGH!" Onew screamed in agony. "AGH! Joon Hyung! it hurts! "


"Onew! If you stay still, it will not hurt! "Joon is still trying to stop the blood.


"But look! I bleed more and more! "Onew stared horror , blood mixed with water.


"Geez, why man can never do this!" Joon getting frustrated.


 "Ugh ~ Hyung ~That’s hurt ~" Onew started trying to let go of his hand.


"Hhh .. Just .. stay a moment longer ... mm .. I got sweaty "Joon already  limp seen so much blood.


"Ummh .. Hyung? What is this the first time you do this? "Onew asked, he was not sure if Joon could cure him.


Joon nodded slowly as he closed the hands Onew with toilet paper "Ne, Personnel MBLAQ else no one knows"


"Really? I'm the first? "

 

" Ne .. and I just do it for you (*because they're best friend) ,So Onew? do I still have to go on?? "


Onew saw blood on his hands to stop "Keep Hyung .."


5 minutes later Onew and Joon out toilet, Onew hand is no longer bleed "Geez, you have to pay Lee Jinki, for making me trouble" Joon wiping sweat.


"Tsk, Arraso Hyung" said Onew while rolled his eyes.


They went to the SHINee’s room.