SHINee, F(x)

Misunderstanding

Bus 4 SHINee’s and F (X)’s


Members of SHINee and f (x) were talking, but not all, our chicken maniac fell asleep in the back seat. It makes the other SHINee members took the opportunity to tell members  F (x) what is going on.


"Hey, Hey, you wanna hear a story?" Jjong asked the members of F (x).


"Huh? What kind of stories Oppa? "Sulli said while supporting his head with his hands.


"It's about Onew," The Diva Key glanced towards Onew who had fallen asleep.


"About Onew? What kind of story? "Victoria frowned her forehead.


"We're going to tell you, but you must not be surprised,kay?"


"Or yelling…" Key added Minho sentence.


"Ah! You're getting me curious! "Krystal shouted and Minho shut " Sshh! Do not wake Onew hyung "Minho lowered his voice.


Krystal nodded acknowledgment. Key sighed softly before speaking "You know about MBLAQ's Lee Joon?"
"Joon Oppa? What's wrong with him? "Asked Luna. SHINee members glanced at each other and ordered the members of F (x) to get closer to their ears.


"Actually ... Onew Hyung and Lee Joon Hyung ...." Minho briefly detained sentence "Having a special relationship .."


"WHAT!" Shouts of F (x) is blaring on the bus. Minho signaled Krystal to shut . Jjong pinch Luna to be silent. Key throws a pillow to Amber, making her snorted in disgust. Taemin shut Sulli mouth with his hand.


Nobody shut Victoria mouth so she still cried. "KYAA-Ouuch!"


Key threw a pillow "Sorry, Noona" Key smiled nervously. "Geez, you're rude to me Kim Kibum" Victoria looked at him sarcastically.


"And .. you seem to like to throw the pillow "


"Sorry .. Amber .. "He said with a nervous laugh. They all looked at Onew, lucky he did not get up.


"What you say is ... That's impossible ..." Amber shook her head "It does not make sense ..."


"Initially we thought so too, until we see ....." Taem could not finish the sentence.


"Bwo?"


"Before we saw them kissing"


"WHAT!" Shouts of F (x)— again, louder now.


"YAAA! Can you girls do not scream! "Key began to disgust. Victoria fanned herself with her hands, Sulli mouth still agape , Krystal being apologized to Minho, because when she shouting, her hand hit Minho, Luna bite pillows and Amber are still in the process of receiving data.


"It's more terrifying than a horror movie or a murder!" Said Victoria still does not believe.


"That's nothing Noona!" Jjong began eagerly tell them what happened "They even plan to go out after SMTOWN later!"


Recently members of F (X) will shout again, Key spoke "If you scream again and Onew woke up ... it was a sign apocalypse is near ..."


They immediately shut their mouths.  "Mian Oppa ~ so what should we do?"


"We have to separate them"

Without them knowing someone awakened from sleep.


"Separating Who with?"


"Waaaaa! Onew hyung? "" Oppa? "" Onew? "


"Waaee ~ why are you so surprised?, huh? "


No one answered, Because Jonghyun gave gaze 'Do not let him know! Or we'll die! '


"Separating .. Umm ... "


"Separating the chicken  with Hyung" said Taemin,and  Onew smacked his head . "Do not try Lee Taemin, or I'll haunt you.. for the rest of your life"


Onew sat next to Victoria because the only empty seat beside her.
Here's their seats ...

Key-Amber         Jonghyun-Luna

Sulli-Taemin      Onew-Victoria

Minho-Krystal (* They sit below)


"Geez .. so that's what you're talking about "Onew said as he sighed. "N-Ne? Hyung think what we're talking about? "


"Like .. Umm .. my private life? I will severely punish if one of you guys spreading rumors about me " Onew giving his death-glare  at SHINee members.


"A-Ani Hyung!"

 
"Oppa, Umm… is that true? chicken is so important to you?" Asked Luna. Onew nodded knowingly.


"Well, for you ..  more important chicken or… Joon Oppa? "Everyone is now staring at Luna with a look 'Are you crazy?’


Onew frowned his forehead. Onew was about to answer when the phone rang.


"Yeobosseyo"


Now all the attention is on him. "Psst .. Luna! Ppabo-yaa, do not be careless! "Jonghyun whispered in her ear. "Mian-Oppa" said Luna quietly.


"Oh? Joon Hyung? "


Key gave a signal on the other, to open their ears wide.


"Oh, Gomawo Hyung! I'm going to look good, Ne .. ne .. WHAT! Now? But .. but .. "Onew looked at the other and the others turned their gaze.


"A-arasso ... Saranghaeyo, Annyeong" After that Onew close call.


He was unconscious when he said his last words were. Key to cover his ears, Amber almost vomiting, Luna pulling Jonghyun hair hard, Minho fingers almost got broken because of Krystal bite, Victoria is unconscious, Sulli panic seeing Victoria is unconscious, Taemin was still agape.

.
.


Because others can only hear Onew voice, then this is exactly what happened ...


"Yeobboseyo!"
"Onew-Yaa!"
"Oh? Joon Hyung! "
"Are you going to perform? Good luck Jinki-ah,... "
"Ne ~"
"Onew, here are my mother .."
"Ne?"
"She is a huge fan of yours,s he wants to hear you say 'Saranghaeyo' to her '
"What? Now?"
"Why are you surprised at all, come on ~ I'll give this phone to my mother"
"But .. But .. "
"Onew-Yaaa ~ It’s  Omoni! Can you say that one to me? "Mother Joon has lifted the phone.
"A-arasso ... Saranghaeyo, Annyeong" Embarrassed Onew hung up the phone.


.
.


misunderstanding what else will happen? Subs and comment ^ ^

 

-NShawol_MVp-