Chapter 36

I Love You

Minzy got back to the dorm late but safetly after all that was all that mattered that she was safe, she quickly headed to her room seeing that the dorm was all dark meaning the girls were asleep. She layed down on her bed thinking for a while trying to process everything that happened that day. When she remembered "Noal" Minzy whispered, she looked to see that he wasnt in his bed. She quickly headed to Bom's room since it was right next to hers to see that Bom was asleep but Noal still nowhere to be found, she than headed to Dara's to see that she had fell asleep with her face mask on without washing her face, she than went to Chaerins room to see Chaerin asleep cradling Noal in her arms still. Minzy quietly went up to Chaerin and took Noal in her hands and covered Chaerin with the blanket "Thanks" Minzy whispered softly to Chaerin.

 

Minzy woke up the next morning early wanting to apologize to her unnies and make them breakfest, she the living rooms tv to watch the news and started to cook. She made them pancakes, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, toast, orange juice, coffee, and bacon. Her unnies than started to head to the kitchen smelling the food, "Mmmm smells good" Bom said running to the kitchen, "We forgive you" Dara said understanding why Minzy was cooking, "Im really sorry its just that...." Minzy said but was cut off as Chaerin turned up the TV.

 

Breaking News: Early this morning there has been a rumor flying around of a member of a really famous girl group. The rumor is said to be about no other than Minzy, the member of 2NE1, seems she cant stop herself from rumors. Can She? It has been said that Minzy had taken off some time to relax from music, as what we heard she left for a long time but now she has returned ready to make more music and continue to dance. But is that really the case? Minzy is said to be in the states seen with a really handsome guy, and with a CHILD. Yes you heard right A Child, fans are trying to find evidence on wheather this is true, but fans are already starting to bash Minzy and the famous producer and rapper G Dragon, although it has been said that Minzy was seen with another guy, the fans think G Dragon can also be invovled since he has been seen with Minzy a lot and even been caught in a scandal with her, We wish Minzy the best and hopes this truth gets revealed soon.

 

Minzy stares there trying to process everything that was being said, "No please this cant happen now" Minzy begged hoping this was all a dream, "Ill talk to Papa Yg" Chaerin said already dialing him, "Minzy were here for you no matter what" Bom said, "when entered this group we promised to stick together till the end and thats what we will do" Dara said hugging Minzy, Minzy's phone than rang, Minzy ran to pick it up "Hello" Minzy said "Is this Miss Gong Minji?" a guy said "Yes how may i help you" Minzy said, "Hello my name is 5zic, i am the policer officer taking care of your case" 5zic said, "Excuse me?" Minzy said, "Your companys president called me to handle your case for the incident at the cabin" 5zic tried to explain, "Oh yes yes" Minzy said now understanding, "Can you please head over to my office and bring Mr. Kwon Jiyong over please" 5zic said, "Of couse" Minzy said.

 

Minzy quickly went to change and grab her bag, "Can you please take care of Noal" Minzy begged Bom, "Yah but where you going" Bom said, "A police officer called me and wants to talk to me" Minzy said, "Okay" Bom said,Minzy called Jiyong, "Hello" Jiyong said, "Jiyong a police officer want to talk to us about the accident at the cabin" Minzy said, "Oh okay ill head there now" Jiyong said, Minzy quickly headed to her destination and felt relieved that there werent fans outside of Yg just yet. As Minzy got there she found that Jiyong was already there, Minzy introduced herself,"Wow your more beautiful in person than on Tv" 5zic said making Minzy blush, "Thanks..." Minzy said, "Can we start" Jiyong said jealous.

 

"I know it has been a while of this investigation but we have found some evidence" 5zic said taking out a folder with pictures, "We found out who bought the gun which you were shot with" 5zic said pointing to Minzy, "Her name..." 5zic said, "Her" Minzy cut him off "Yes her name is kiko, but i dont think it was her who shot you but for now she is a suspect" 5zic said, "When i got shot it was a male, im sure" Minzy said recalling that night, "Yes but she had to do something with this, but we also found a abondoned car pushed into a lake, we are looking for any DNA, so we can idenify them" 5zic said showing them the pics, "Ive seen that bracelet somewhere" Minzy said recalling a Bracelet in the car, "Jay Park!" Minzy said, "He would wear it a lot" Minzy said. After talking for a while they were excused as the officer made more calls and investigations.

 

Minzy and Jiyong were walking to the parking lot together "Did you hear" Jiyong said referring to the news, "Ya" Minzy said, "Oh" Was all Jiyong said, "Oh?" Minzy asked, "Shouldnt you help me were in this together" Minzy said "If i get in it the truth will come out, im leaving bye" Jiyong said walking away. MInzy headed back to the dorm, "Papa YG said to keep low for now dont confirm or announce anything to they have proof" Chaerin said, Minzy than explained to them everything.

 

As Days passed, fans kept getting angry wanting the truth but Minzy kept quiet, she would wake up in the middle of the night having her same nightmares and dreaming of them taking away Noal. MInzy one night got ready for a party that she didnt even know who it was or why her and the girls were invited she started to pay more attention to Noal now than ever closing her self off to the world. Minzy wore a short dress with some high heels, she didnt even try covering herself the world hated her anyways. Minzy and the girls entered a club but there was no one it looked as if it was restricted for them only, Minzy followed her unnies to see the Hi-tech dancers, Yg family, well known celebritys, and some friends that Yg family knew.

 

She got a really bad feeling, she was talking and having fun until she saw Jiyong enter holding hands with Ashley, everyone clapped, Minzy didnt understand why. "Thank you for coming everyone" Ashley said smiling, after that everyone continued to party, Minzy went to dance with Deuk, she was having fun with him they were great friends, she started to grind on him, "Minzy!" Papa Yg scolded Minzy, Minzy continued to dance anyways, "Today is the day that we are announcing that me and Jiyong will get married in a month" Ashley said but Minzy heard all the way to the dancefloor, Minzy could feel everyone staring at her, Minzy stood there frozen in place, "Minzy" Deuk whispered, "Is everyone looking" Minzy whispered back, "Yes" Deuk said. Minzy tried to play it off by pretending to still be dancing. Deuk grabbed Minzy and pulled her to the table where everyone was.

 

"Congrats" Minzy said putting on the her fakest best act ever, Minzy hugged Ashley "Im proud of you, you finally made the move" Minzy said now hugging Jiyong suprising everyone. "Lets make a cheer" Minzy said raising her drink in the air "Cheers" Everyone said. Minzy put on a fake smile but she was hurt deep inside, she could feel Jiyong looking at her and she would look up at him at times and lock eyes but he would look away quickly.

 

Minzy and the girls stayed there to the party ended, Minzy headed home with the girls, she wanted to talk to Yongguk so bad so he can confort her but he was not aloud anywhere near her these days for her scandal. Minzy got back to the dorm, she changed into her Pjs and her unnies fell asleep Minzy stayed up cradling Noal, when her phone rang "Minzy" someone whispered "Who is it" Minzy said, "Its me Jiyong come outside" jiyong said and hanged up. Minzy tried to not go outside but curiousity took over. Minzy headed outside, to see Jiyong leaning against the wall, Minzy went to stand next to him "Say it" Jiyong said, "Say what" Minzy said, "Say you dont want me to marry her" Jiyong said, "If i did, that would be a lie" Minzy said "No your lieing to yourself right now" Jiyong said getting frustated, Minzy didnt want to have this talk now she started to head to her dorm, she was opening her dorm when Jiyong grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, "Just say it" Jiyong whispered into her ear sending chills, "Why" Minzy said trying to control herself. "If you do i wont marry her" Jiyong said, MInzy wanted to scream for him not to marry her but she couldnt do that, "Marry her, you know we werent meant to be, stop trying to mess with destiny, dont come to me trying to force me to say that, cause it wont happen" MInzy said getting angry, she pushed him away, "Were done get that through your head" Minzy said and walked in to her dorm, she leaned against the door and lets the tears fall, "Its really over now, your going to marry her" Minzy whispered, "No i cant" Minzy said and opened the door to tell him not to marry her but he wasnt there no more, Minzy broke down on the floor, "You pabo" Minzy screamed, her unnies woke up and saw her but decided to give her space.

 

Im soo sorry for not updating sooner ive been so caught up with school. Sorry! Please forgive me, im also sorry if this chapter i wrote it earlier but it got deleted somehow so i had to retype it again, thanks for still supporting me after being gone so long, <3 It means a lot to me.