Chapter 34

I Love You

MInzy smells the stong arms scent and instantly knows who it is "Papa Yg" Minzy says pulling away "Stay with us" He says pointing towards everyone taking pics "I cant" Minzy said wanting to walk away, "Girls" Papa yg says calling minzy unnies and holds on to Minzy, "Minzy" the girls say at the same time and hug MInzy, Minzy hugs them back she missed them a lot, "Guys" the girls call as the big bang guys walk towards the group and get shocked to see MInzy, "Minzy" Taeyang says and hugs her tightly, the guys all than hug minzy, JIyong pretended to be happy to see her and hugs her, MInzy wanted to kick his so bad but she controled herself. "Minzy lets go back to the dorm" bom says holding MInzys hand tightly minzy just agreed to it not listening to anything.

 

The next morning the girls go pick up MInzys stuff and take it all to the dorm they are staying at, Minzy of course didnt take Noal she left him with Yongguk who promised to take care of him, if she took Noal it would be a huge scandal. Minzy got in the dorm and saw her room the way she left it, "We didnt want to touch it because we know how you hate us to touch your stuff" Dara said. Minzy just smiled not knowing what to say, she felt uncomfortable with them, she felt as she would be betrayed by them to so she kept her distance.

 

"I miss the old MInzy" Dara said crying "I know she hardly talks to us" Chaerin said staring at MInzy room door "I know somethings wrong" BOm says eating corn. "Minzy we have pratice" Chaerin screamed, MInzy came out of her room and they headed to the pratice room, Minzy saw all the guy dancers and all the big bang guys. "Were dancing our new song with the big bang guys" Chaerin explained to Minzy, "Okay Minzy your having a solo dance with Taeyang" The cherographer said, Minzy stood in the middle following instructions until Taeyang had to put his hands on her waist and had to move them around lower, MInzy's memories flashed through her mind, and pushed him away "Get away" Minzy said running out of the dance room. She ran to her room and locked herself in there.

 

"Minzy" Bom called from the room, Minzy opened the door "What happened" Chaerin asked "Im sorry its just..." Minzy said as she saw all the guys in the dorm "Im not feeling well" Minzy said "Than lets continue with pratice tomarrow, how about that" Dara said "yah" Minzy said grabbing her bag "You going out?" Chaerin asked "yah im visiting Noal" Minzy said "Noal?" The guys said all together except Jiyong who was watching T.V. "Oh yah My son" Minzy said remembering that she had not told them about Noal "Can we see him" Everyone said all together "Well umm..." MInzy said "Thats a no" Jiyong said looking for a show  the TV "You should be the most curious to see him because...." Taeyang said angry when Chaerin stopped him "Because what? Because he aint my son" Jiyong said, which ended up becoming an agrument, Minzy left quickly not wanting to be included.

 

Minzy quickly went to see Noal excited ingoring Yongguk, "I missed you so much" Minzy said kissing Noal "Thanks for missing me" Yongguk joked for being ingored, Minzy than hugged Yongguk "I missed you to" MInzy said smiling at him, Minzy put Noal to sleep and decided to go to her dorm, Minzy layed in bed as she fell asleep. The girls woke up hearing screams from Minzys room they ran to her room "Stop, Please it hurts, Please stop" Minzy screamed, "Minzy its just a nightmare" Bom whispered rubbing Minzy's back as Minzy's screaming stop.

 

"Minzy is not okay" Bom whispered as the girls talked not wanting MInzy to hear their convservation "I want to help her but i dont understand" Dara whispered back "Somethings not right i know" Chaerin whispered back, they heard the front door close, "She went to dance like every morning" Chaerin said, Chaerin then went inside Minzy room "What are you doing"Bom said following her "look for anything" Chaerin said "She left her phone" Dara said handing Chaerin the phone, as they saw her recent calls and messages they saw it was from yongguk, Chaerin called him "Hi im CHaerin can we meet" Chaerin said "Uh yah" Yongguk said not understanding anything, they decided to meet at a restuarant.

 

Minzy layed on the groud as the memories all came to her mind of the guys touching her and getting their way with her, "Minzy" Daesung said noticing Minzy staring at the ceiling, Daesung than put his hands on her cheeks to try to get her attention when Minzy quickly socked him in the face and pushed him away, "Minzy" Daesung said touching his face as he saw fear in MInzy's eyes, Minzy ran out of the dance room.

 

"Whats wrong with her" Chaerin asked "What you talking about" Yongguk said confused "Minzy! Why does she act that way" Dara screamed, Yongguk finally understood "Its better if she tells you" Yongguk said standing up wanting to leave, Bom stopped him "NO! tell us" BOm begged "I cant i shouldnt be the one" Yongguk said walking away, Yongguk bought some food and took it to Minzy at the dorm, "yongguk" MInzy said not touching her food yet when Yongguk is almost done eating "Hmm" Yongguk said putting food in his mouth "Can you help me" MInzy begged "of course" yongguk said putting his food down "Take their touch and scent away from me" Minzy begged "What" Yongguk said not understanding much "Take their memories of their hands off me before i go crazy" Minzy begged Yongguk went up to her and hugged her, Minzy than kissed him and was starting to pull his clothes off when he stopped her, "Dont" Yongguk said pulling away from her.

 

"You said you would help me" Minzy screamed at him, "It shouldnt be me, you will regreat it" Yongguk said getting his stuff and walking towards the door, Minzy got up and ran after him "Please!" Minzy screamed, the girls walked in with the guys except Jiyong seeing MInzy on the groud begging while Yongguk was standing looking at them shocked, "Minzy" Yongguk said picking Minzy up to make her stop crying, "What did you do to her" Chaerin said pushing Yongguk out of the way "Minzy tell them or i will" Yongguk said, MInzy's wall that she built to protect herself was falling without her noticing, Minzy than went up to Taeyang and kissed him forcefully, Yongguk quickly grabbed MInzy pulling her away from him "Minzy your crazy" Yongguk screamed at her "I am thats why i need you to help me" MInzy said between her sobs, Jiyong than walked through the door seeing the scene, "Tell me how do i take their dirty hands off my body, how do i stop remembering, how do i forget" Minzy screamed touching her body hoping that would help.

 

Bom was kinda getting it now "Minzy" Bom whispered walking gently towards Minzy, MInzy cried on Bom's shoulder letting out everything she held in for months, Yongguk was so mad and socked the wall "I should have helped you" Yongguk screamed, "I dont get it" Seungri said "I SOLD MY BODY!" MInzy screamed not caring no more, the girls gasped "I had to for Noal" Minzy continued to cry, "Why didnt you go to Ji for help" Dara said still processing "He didnt care he threw me out" Minzy screamed, Taeyang was furious and went up to Jiyong and socked him "Take the memories out of me" Minzy begged, "Stop" Chaerin said pulling Taeyang off Jiyong, Minzy was screaming like a crazy woman, Taeyang was beating JIyong, Chaerin was trying to stop Taeyang, Bom was trying to calm Minzy, Dara was just there not understanding, Yongguk was punching the wall blaming himself. "I feel bad for MInzy that she went through all this for your fault and even gave birth to your son" Taeyang screamed towards JI "His your son, dont put the resposibilty on me" Jiyong screamed at Taeyang "Your soo stupid you misunderstood, that baby is only yours and no ones else" Taeyang said spilling the truth. Jiyong fell to the ground not believing it and looking towards MInzy who was still crying "Is it true" Jiyong asked, "Yes" Everyone in the room said except Minzy "Minzy is it true" Jiyong said "NO because you will never see him ever again, he may have your blood and all but your not his dad" Minzy screamed.