Chapter 15

I Love You

Minzy POV:

 

A two weeks have passed since the incident with Jay, he has called me and even came to my dorm to say sorry but i ingore him and changed my number. Chaerin walks in the dorm slamming the door "Teddy told me he needs a break" she says mad and sad "Yah TOP said his to busy with his solo album and we should take a break to" Bom says "Yah taeyang told me the same thing" dara comes in "They planned it ugh" say chaerin "You know what im down for a scandal" bom says "Ohh we can go to the club as single girls" i quickly turn around to walk away "Yah single girls out" they say "Minzy your going to get ready" i sighed no getting out of this one, i went to my closet and put on this dress.

 

 

  I put on some silver high heels with it, Chaerin did my hair and make up. we were about to walk out to the club when i said "wait lets not take cell phones and lets pray really quick that we come back single" "No girl we coming back taken" Bom said and we walked out to head the the club.

 

Big Bang dorm:

 

"Suzy doesnt want to talk to me no more" seungri said "I told bom i want a break i dont know why though" Top said "I said the same thing to dara" taeyang said "Im still single and y" daesung said "Im still with Kiko" Jiyong said "Lets all go out and have fun" seungri said "Yah lets go" the guys said, they got ready and headed to the club.

 

At the club:

 

The 2NE1 girls walk in the club like the queens they are and take over the dance over, swaying their hips dancing like crazy girls they are, while everyone stares at them. Mean while the Big Bang boys walk in the same club like the Kings they are and go order some drinks, when they notice some girls dancing. "Damn ill be right back" say seungri walking to the dance floor and not knowing it was chaerin and walks up to her and grabs her by the waist while she puts her hands on his neck and starts grinding on him not knowing it is seungri, "Hey whats your name" he whispers in her ear she turns around to see seungri and pushes "Yah ewwww" chaerin says feeling disgusted at what she did, Meanwhile Bom is going to the restroom when Top grabs her not knowing its her "Hey want to dance" he says from behind her "Yah" she says turning around and seeing top "Top!" she screams "Bom" he says looking up and down at her. Dara was looking around when she meets sees daesung and Taeyang standing right in front of her "Dara?" they both said "ahhh" she said trying to cover her body up, Minzy walks up to the club not noticing being next to Jiyong, JIyong looks up and down at her "May i buy you a drink?" he says to her "Yah sure" she say looking at the bar, Jiyong gets her the drink and minzy drinks it and sees to look the guy who brought her the drinks and spits all over JIyongs face "Jiyong!" "Minzy!" they all look at each other shocked "Yah chaerin i didnt know you had it in you" seungri says winking at chaerin and grabbing her again, Top quickly takes his jacket off and gives to Bom to cover her up, Taeyang is still shocked to see Dara the way she is dressed "What are you doing here?" Jiyong ask minzy still looking at her "Stop looking at me like that, and im celebrating because we 2ne1 girls are y and single" she says drinking her alcohol "Dont get drunk" Ji says to Minzy trying to take away the drink, "Oh look Kiko" minzy says pointing over to the door Ji turns around to look and minzy runs away quickly. Minzy goes and grabs the girls, "Were single girls having fun at a club dont fall for it" minzy tells the girls. Bom, Dara, and Minzy were dancing with random guys grinding on them and chaerin was drinking her night away. Top grabs bom and takes her away from the guy and kisses her and starts dancing with her, Dara couldnt see taeyang dancing with other girls so she goes up to him and takes him away from the girl. Minzy is Drunk and grinding on a guy, when Jiyong grabs her and pulls her to the bar, seungri took drunk chaerin home. "Yah chaerin i told you not to drink" seungri said to her while checking her out "Yah seungri your not my dad" chaerin says to him seungri ingores her and takes her to the dorm when Chaerin grabs him and kisses him, seungri being the guy he is couldnt resist, and both had a great excitng night. Minzy grabs Jiyong "Lets go dance" she says not walking straight she takes off her heels and starts dancing she was about to fall when Ji grabs her having his hand on her not knowing she leans in to Ji like she was going to kiss him and whispers "If i kiss you what would you do" she says seductive in his ear "Do it" he whispers back to her but she walks away to go home but goes to the parking lot forgetting how she got there he grabs her and pulls her close to him, she pulls away and leans on the wall he goes up to her and minzy quickly kisses him hungrly his hand starts going up her thigh slowly. It starts raining Minzy giggles "I always wanted to kiss someone under the rain" she kisses him again Minzy is soaking wet that the dress is now revealing her body, Minzy wraps her legs around Ji's waist, Ji is holding minzy up and still kissing her, when he pulls away and puts her down, "This isnt right, you love him and im with Kiko" He whispers to himself he grabs her hand to take her to the car "Oppa why did you stop" she says pouting still drunk. He takes her to her dorm and drops her off there but Minzy begs him to come in and makes him sleep with her because she is supposibly scared.

 

The next morning:

 

Chaerin and Minzy wake up screaming, "What did you do to me" chaerin says to the seungri "What you did to me is the real question" he says realizing what he did to one of his best friends, Minzy wakes up seeing Ji only wearing boxers and Minzy still in her dress "What happened?" Minzy screams to Ji "Nothing i swear" he says trying to defend himself when Bom enters to see Minzy and Ji in bed and Dara enters to see Chaerin and Seungri in bed. Minzy and Chaerin covers there heads in embrassement. "Ugh im going to kill you" Chaerin and Minzy both scream at the same time.