Chapter 13

I Love You

Minzy POV:

 

"Who starts?" we all asked "Me" said seungri "Ugh fine" we said "Hmmm bom truth or dare" seungri asked her "Why did you pick me" she asked irriated "Dare" she said "Hmmmm give TOP a " seungri said smirking. Everyone was shocked at what seungri just said "Yah seungri not that..." she said but didnt get to finish when seungri said "you have to do what we dare" she slowly got up, TOP was so nervous we could tell "Go sit on that bench" seungri told TOP and TOP obeyed, Bom went in front of TOP and started swaying her hips, she turned around and started teasing him by swaying her hips in front of his face, she sticked out her and was holding on with his knees when seungri screamed "Stop, you call that a " she came running to the group and sat down on the floor with us again hiding her face and TOP came to sit with us but all red. I giggled at how cute they are, "Okay bom pick someone" Bom was looking at everyone said "Minja truth or dare" she said with a evil voice, i sighed "truth" "your no fun" seungri said, i sticked out my tongue at him "How far did you and Jay go in the U.S.A" she asked everyone was looking at me for my answer "Bom you could have asked me that at the dorm" i told her "But than its no fun" "we didnt do anything we have only kissed" i answered "So Jiyong has been the only one that..."said taeyang  "Yes" i said cutting him off i was soo embrassed i didnt want to look at Ji. "Daesung truth or dare" i asked him "Dare" he said with soo much confidence in him "i dare you to kiss Taeyang" i said smirking "No minji come on" he begged "Do it its a dare" said seungri to him, i was holding in my giggling, i saw daesung getting closer and closer to taeyang and gave him a peck on the lips i than laughed "Not funny minji" daesung and taeyang said to me and i just shrugged, "Chaerin truth or dare" daesung asked her "Dare" she said "Call teddy and tell him you want him" chaerins eye shot up so wide "fine" she said acting like she didnt care but the unnies and me knew damn right she did care.

"Oppa" chaerin said to teddy

"whats up Chaerin" he said

"I want you" she said and hunged up

Everyone laughed except me and the unnies "Seungri truth or Dare" she said to him "Hmmm dare" he said not caring "Call suzy and tell her that you dont like her" "Chaerin you know i really like her" "do it" she said Seungri called her "Hey suzy" he said "i dont like you at all" he said  and hunged up "Jiyong truth or dare" seungri asked him "Dare" he said "Go in to the dance room next door with minzy and make out with each other and start getting a little touchie" he told him "Awww come on" i said "And dont say you guys did i will go check on you guys" I wanted to kill him soo badly but i wasnt going to let him make fun of me "Lets go jiyong" i said looking at seungri like i was going to kill him, we went into the dance room "I cant do this" he said "you think i can, aww im literally cheating on Jay if i do this" i said to him "Seungri by the door already" Ji told me "Lets get this over with and not talk about it ever again" i said to him, i walk up to Ji and kissed him i put my hands over his neck, i than felt him put his hands on my waist, kissing Ji was so different than kissing Jay but a good different, he pushes me to the wall, i let my hands go under his shirt and explore him when i felt his hands going over my whole body, i leaned my body closer to him, "There stop" seungri said Me and Ji pull apart and start gasping for air, i felt so warm. When i was kissing him and exploring his body and he was doing the same thing to me i forgot that what we were doing was only a game and nothing else.