Chapter 10

I Love You

Minzy POV:

 

"Hey Guys" i said "Minzy..." everyone said speechless. They stared at me with there mouth opens not saying anything  till seungri said "Hey minzy" and grabbed me and hugged me not letting go "Uhhh hey seungri" i said trying to get away from him when i felt his hands going lower and lower "Yah seungri!" i screamed "Sorry your just too attractive now" he said getting away from me and than he screamed "Yah guys say hi to her you guys seem like you saw a ghost" he said to everyone than taeyang came up to me and said "Uhhh hey minzy" taeyang said stuttering and he just shaked my hand not wanting to get near me "hey oppa" i said getting close to him, he looked at me up and down and backed up "Minzy get away from me before i do something i might regret" he whispered. Top oppa was seating down resting and just waved hi to me and quickly looked away, daesung pretended to not notice me, my unnies looked really shocked, Kiko was there with hatred in her face, Jiyong had a I dont believe it face. I was walking toward my unnies when i saw daesung slapping himself whispering to himself "Snap out of it daesung shes like a sister" i giggled at him "Hey unnies" i said to them, Bom than jumped up and hugged me and cried "Minji i missed you sooo much, and you changed a lot" Dara than came and statred hugging me to "Yay we are now complete" she said trying to not cry Chaerin than came and hugged me "My baby Minji has now became a woman" she said to me as we did a group hug "Ugh now you are going to have all the fan boys" dara said pouting, Papa Yg than walked through the door with teddy and looked at me "Damn look at our y minji" teddy said walking to me and hugging me, than all the guys coughed and said "Our?" "Fine my y minji" teddy said smirking, "Yah this the maknae Minji" Chaerin said getting teddy away from me. Papa Yg than came and hugged me "Welcome back Minji, how did they treat you" "Good, they are the best" i said "Wheres Jay?" Kiko asked "How do you know about Jay" i asked her "well uh...um of course everyone knows duh" she said giving me attitude "His at his dorm unpacking" i said rolling my eyes at her "Hey Jiyong" i said to him while he was still in the corner still not believing seeing the new minzy "Hey Minji" he said trying to play it off cool "Minji i want you to have a solo dance stage at the YG concert" Papa Yg said to me "Really?" i said "Yes start praticing" he told me, i got excited was about to pratice when the boys said "How about you unpack first?" "Oh yah huh good idea" i said feeling left out.  

 

I unpacked at went to pratice i praticed hard for 2 days since the concert was 3 days away, the day of the concert i was really nervous i didnt know how fans would react to the new me and me coming back out of the no where, i was walking towards the stage when i heard the crowd screaming, i walked on stage and the lights landed on me the music came on and i started swaying my hips shaking my and doing new moves i learned, at the end of the concert i bowed and fans screamed and kept saying "I Love you Minzy" i got goose bumps and walked off stage feeling really happy, Seungri came to me and helped me get off stage, TOP handed me a towel, Taeyang handed me a water bottle, and daesung came and walked me towards my dressing room, i was going in to change when i saw them walk in and i told them "Uh guys i got to change" i said point them to leave "Oh right" they said. I saw Jay backstage "You were the best Babe" he said "i know huh" i said playing around with him, he kissed me passionately when i looked around to have everyone backstage looking at us, i covered my face in Jay's chest and laughed. I went to the dorm and layed on the sofa reading comments of what people thought of me when my unnies and the boys walked in, they stared at me "Guys can you stop im the minzy that left before" i told them "Its just..." i cut them off "I know im a woman now but please stop" i told them. "Okay, we just got to get use to you" they said, i laughed "Fine ill give you guys time". I never notice Jiyong every being around, i didnt pay much attention to him. "How about we go to Lotto World tomarrow" bom screamed "No i shouldnt" i said "No you have to and no taking Jay or Kiko" Chaerin said "Yah its only YG family" dara said i sighed "Fine i guess". I fell fast asleep on the sofa when i felt being in someone arms i opened my eyes little to see Jiyong taking me to my bed, but i didnt care and fell asleep, and he whispered "Goodnight EroMaknae" but i thought i was dreaming.

 

Kiko POV:

 

I drove to Jays dorm and knocked loud, he opened the door a little "What are you doing its 12 in the morning" he asked me, i pushed the door open and started throwing things "Why did you bring her back like a model" i asked him jealous of the new minzy "What" he asked "are you dumb all the hard work can go to waste he can fall for her again" i screamed at him "She has all the guys crazy for her the ones who didnt even notice her imagine how crazy his going" i said breaking down crying. Jay than came hugging me "She loves me though and i wont let her go for anything, ill rather kill her than see her with him" he said making me scared of him "Will you really kill her?" i asked "Yes if not ill kill him" he said staring at the floor.

 

Minzy POV:

 

I woke up early and took a shower, i knew today was going to be a long day at lotto world i put on some white jeans a red shirt some jordan shoes and glasses, i grabbed my bag and walked out the door to see all my unnies already ready. "Lets go we can buy food on the way there" Chaerin said "NOooo im hungry now" Bom whined "If not we are going  to be late" Dara said walking out we got to Lotto World and saw the boys already there. We hid behind a wall "Fans are going to be crazy" daesung said looking at all the people "I got masks for us" TOP said handing us the masks. i put mine on when i saw TOP and BOM walking away together, wait i thought we were suppose to be hanging together i thought, than i saw Teddy arrive and leave with Chaerin, Dara with Taeyang, and Daesung and Seungri. I looked and i was left with Ji. "I guess its only us" i said "Im going to go" he said walking away, I grabbed his hand "Lets be friends" i said to him "Friends?" "Yah why be all weird around each other" i told him, he looked at me and said "Fine" "Good now lets go and have fun" i said walking inside Lotto World.

 

 

What will happen with Jiyong and Minzy in Lotto world together?