It's Not What You Think (Part 1/2)

No Experience

A/N: To show my apology on how short this chapter is and to get in the chunjoe mood check this video out :D Credits to chunjoex4ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHsIv757rmM ♥

 

"Harder, yes right there, again again! What don't you understand about me wanting it harder? Ow ow, damnit but not so rough. Geez Chunji, I thought you did this all the time, weren't you bragging about how you good you were?"

 
L.Joe nagged while sounding like a hormonal girl. He was shirtless and a few drops of sweat was accumulating on his back. 
 
 
(A/N: Who knows what's going on in your erted fangirl minds  OwO)
 
 
Chunji thought the blonde boy was in need of his assistance from what he had heard over the phone, "I'm extremely sick and I need you to take care of me"
 
…well his erted side actually heard 'I'm extremely love sick, I need you, take me~'so that's what made Chunji dash to his best friend's house.
 
But now here he was, his hand covered with cream and massaging L.Joe's back.
 
L.Joe should be thanking him for being such a caring,loving friend for coming over and taking care of him. But no, out of all days L.Joe seeks his presence when he's sick.
 
"I was gonna call Min Soo to take care of me, but I remembered he and Niel went camping and then I texted Ricky, and it turns out he went to the beach with Changjo. So you see Chanhee, you were the only person left".
 
"Aw I feel so special for being your last option, really I'm so touched" I slapped his .
L.Joe is usually tolerable,but when he's sick he could be a huge jerk.
 
"Yah! I'm not paying you to abuse my body mass!"
 
Face palm. "YOU'RE NOT PAYING ME AT ALL!"
 
"Just be grateful your even touching such a beautiful back" he said
 
"Be grateful I even came" I said through clenched teeth, adding more pressure onto his shoulders.
 
A few minutes went by when L.Joe muffled into his pillow "sorry"
 
"What was that?" 
L.Joe felt Chunji's mouth form into his very known idiotic smile.
 
He sighed,"I said i'm sorry, I know I'm acting like a total . When I'm sick I'm not that fun to have around, so I understand if your mad and you want to leave.."
 
Chunji began laughing like crazy, tears were already forming in his hamster eyes,"Not only that, but you can get quite emotional. It's no wonder your the girl in this relationship".
 
In this relationship.
 
Chunji's laughter quickly came to a stop when he felt L.Joe stiffen under his hands.
 
"L.Joe mianhe, it was a joke"
"Yeah I figured"
 
Another awkward silence.
 
Chunji continued traveling his hands up and down L.Joe's pale back, then he went lower, rubbing his sides. 
 
He stopped, thinking the boy under him had gone to sleep, until he heard a whimper.
 
"Chanhee why'd you stop?"
 
"L.Joe I've been rubbing you for 10 minutes already. When can I stop?"
 
"Till I'm satisfied and in pleasure.Wait that's not what I mea-"
 
Chunji placed himself onto L.Joe's back,leaning  into his ear"I can make that happen"
 
"Chunji get off my back, you're really heavy and quit saying embarrassing thin-
Oh my god right there, hngg"
 
That escalated quickly. "Like that?" 
 
"Hmph, yes~
Don't stop".
 
Gladly.
 
It was getting incredibly hot and that could only mean 2 things; either he caught L.Joe's fever or he was extremely .
 
"Chanhee something's poking my back"
 
Yup, he was defiinately .
 
"I don't know what your talking about" he managed to say, trying to keep his cool.
 
Knowing himself, he has 0 self-control, 
 
(a/n: I think you guys realized that looking back on the past chapters lol)
 
He leaned down and a long line of saliva  on L.Joe's neck.
 
"D-did you just me?" L.Joe said practically shrieking.
 
"I couldn't help it, you look so appetizing Byunghunnie and the noises your making sound delicious to my ears"
 
L.Joe had a fever and he was hot, but Chunji's comment made him burn his insides,"S-s-shut up would you!" he stammered, digging his head deeper into his moist pillow.
 
"Byunghyun look at me"
"N-no, you'll do something weird" he protested.
"Like what?" Chunji lay on top of the boy caressing his cheek ever so slowly.
"You'll attack me like always"
"It's not attacking, I call it showing my never ending love for you honey" 
 
Chunji cocked his head to the side and let his lips linger above L.Joe's lips.
 
"I'm sick, if you kiss me, you'll get sick too" L.Joe said focused on the boy's face, his eyes already closing. Chunji always had this effect on him.
 

"Who said I was going to kiss you?I don't plan on doing that today…"

 

 

 

 

*CLIFF HANGER ;D don't hate me (/.\) Since I love my readers (even though they're a few >.>) here's some chunjoe spam~