Jaws Will Drop 1/2

No Experience

Jaws Will Drop

 
Chunji and L.Joe's (secret) relationship was going fairly well. They hung out with eachother whenever they could; Whether it was sharing a few kisses in the boys bathroom or in the back of the afternoon bus that they rode together. 
 
Of course it was still hard on Ljoe to acknowledge he was dating his best friend who was a guy no matter how you saw him …well that is, until he saw a certain picture.
 
                      ****************
"Byunghun hyung~" Before Ljoe could turn around, he felt an arm dangle on top of his head.
 
"Ljoe-ah you keeping growing to the floor, are you sure you were on the basketball team in the states? They must've been desperate" Niel wondered,"or did they put you on the cheer leading team" he teased. 
 
Ljoe shook his head and immediately punched his friend's shoulder,"Shut it cherry lips". He grumbled,"There's this thing called manners, you could've started with a,'How are you Ljoe hyung or have you been working out?' would've been fine."
 
Niel rubbed his shoulder and pouted at him,"Well due to your grumpiness, its obvious that you haven't gotten any in weeks, and the way my shoulder's hurting, it's also obvious you've been working out with CAP. Either that or you've been quite naughty hyung~"
 
Whack!
 
"Geez so feisty, you really need to get laid"
 
Whack!
 
"Hyung where'd you get that pillow?"
 
Whack!
"DON'T QUESTION MY AUTHORITY!"
 
Niel peeked through his hands,"What authority?"
 
Whack!
 
"I'll shut up now" 
"That's a good dongsaeng"
 
"Lets go to the cafeteria, that way I'll have witnesses if you decide to get violent with me", Niel grumbled. 
 
And so Ljoe and Niel headed to the cafeteria and saw that Ricky and Changjo were already at their table.
 
Ljoe sat between Ricky and Changjo,"Hey guys"
 
Changjo gasped at his presence and Ricky eyed him weirdly, as if he had dyed his hair pink…well he eyed him the same way when he went blonde and orange..before hugging his side.
 
"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Ricky still clung to him. 
Ljoe had a puzzled look on his face,"What do you mean? I always sit here".
 
Changjo rolled his eyes,"Oh really? Are you sure your not sitting with us because Chunji isn't here?"
 
"Wae? Why would you think that?"
 
Ricky chimed in,"Since you've been clinging to Chunji like a parasite lately.."
 
Ljoe scoffed,"If anyone's being clingy, it's you! Now get off of me" 
 
Ricky pouted and sat down next to Changjo, layed his head on the maknae's shoulder and started muttering.
 
Ljoe sighed and Niel looked at him,"And where's Chunji?"
"Sick"
"Really? Oh yeah, he took care of you last week right, he must've of caught it"
 
(A/N: Nice observing skills Niel ;] )
 
Ricky's head popped up,"Speaking of Chunji hyung, you won't believe what I found in his room the other day"
 
Ljoe and everyone else were all ears.
 
Ricky began digging out of his pocket,"THIS!Behold, Chunjiella"
 
Ljoe would've started rambling about how stupid that name was if he wasn't distracted with the person who appeared on the small picture.
 
He could hear the gasps that Changjo and Niel emitted when they got a look of Chunji.
 
As a ing a girl.
 
 
 
But all Ljoe could think was, damn.
 
 
 
The honey colored wig looked perfect on him, the faint blush that appeared on his cheeks looked adorable.
 
And that smile, his trademark killing smile was breathtaking.
 
 
"Hello?Earth to Ljoe hyung" Ricky waved his arm in front of his face.
 
"Ljoe, you're drooling," Changjo stated, "who knows what hes thinking" Niel added, a smirk gracing his lips.
 
L.Joe 'woke up' from his trance and wiped the saliva that wasn't accumulating on the corner of his mouth. 
 
He hadn't realized his jaw had dropped and began composing himself like as if wasn't  looking at his boyfriend like a lovestruck teenager.
 
He glared and muttered something to the younger boys, but no one could deny his now rosy cheeks.
 
Ljoe sighed and fixed his bangs. Got up and snatched the picture from Ricky's hands.
 
"HEY!" Ricky protested
 
Ljoe waved the picture,"I'll be confiscating this young man". He started to walk away when he heard a shout; 
 
"Hyung! What are you gonna do with that!" 
 
"I'm being a good friend and taking this back to Chunjiella" Ljoe hollered and scuttled out the cafeteria door.
 
Ricky decided not to pester the older boy. On the other hand Changjo and Niel…
 
"How much you wanna a bet he's gonna get a copy of that picture?"
 
"Psh, I guarantee he's heading straight to the bathroom to take care of his problem"
 
Both boys cackled and all Ricky could do was worry about getting his /stolen/ picture back in a...clean state.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: I I know >~<. I know I posted this chter before, but now it's edited so I think it's abit better. I do realize I' a terrible person since I don't update frequently, BUT I'm gettingspired lately~