It's Not What You Think (Part 2/2)

No Experience

A/n: Alright, so just like what I said on the lady chapter, I'll edit this later & I'm sorry i took so longon updating =.=. Enjoy meanwhile!


 
Who said it involved exchanging germs through each other's mouths?
 
L.Joe's eyes opened immediately,"When you say it like that, it doesn't sound that appealing anymore"
 
Chunji smiled big and backed away.
"God your such a tease" L.Joe grumbled.
 
He flipped L.Joe so he was facing him, "What? Did you want to do something else baby?" 
 
L.Joe really wanted to kiss slap that smirk off his face.
 
"Of course not," he looked to the side so the boy above him wouldn't notice  his disappointment and the pout that was starting to form on his mouth
 
"Byunghyun," Chunji's voice was calm and serious.L.Joe hesitantly turned his head to only be faced with a small smile.
 
"What?" L.Joe murmured. He was starting to feel uncomfortable under the boy's piercing gaze, and the best part was that they were both shirtless.
 
Just freaking great. Not only was he self conscious, the silence Chunji was forming was unbearable.
 
"Let's do something new" Chunji bared his white teeth and his eyes smiled as well.
 
Realizing what his friend meant, he immediately pushed him off and grabbed a pillow and started to whack him silly
 
"You!" whack 
 
"ert!" whack
 
"How dare you think of taking advantage on an ill person!" 
 
Chunji lowered his hands from his face and stared at the boy having a fit. 
 
And started laughing. But not a simple chuckle. More like doing the worm and pounding his fists on the bed while saying a nonsense that L.Joe could hardly decipher.
 
With another whack, L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the small faced boy,"Why the hell are you laughing ert."
 
Chunji's squeals and giggles halted to a stop and he quickly sat up,"If anyone is the ert it's you! You misunderstood when I said I wanted to do something new".
 
L.Joe scoffed,"Oh really? Then what did you mean?"
 
Chunji cleared his throat,cheeks tinted lightly"Cuddle. Thats all I wanted to do". 
 
L.Joe's eyes widened,"Really?" he choked out surprised.
 
"Well, yeah obviously. I have no idea how you could misunderstand.." he stopped before sending L.Joe a snicker,"I had no idea you thought that way Lee Byunghyun" his lips stretched wider," you honestly thought that I was referring to se-"
 
Whack.
 
L.Joe wasn't able to hear the rest of the embarrassing statement so he resulted to violence.
 
Chunji shrieked and fell on his back, knocked out by L.Joe's force on the pillow.
 
L.Joe grumbled to himself while rubbing  his temples and plopped himself on Chunji's stretched out arm.
 
Chunji regained consciousness once he felt weight on his right arm," What are you doing?" he questioned softly looking down to the blonde boy.
 
L.Joe looked up through his eyelashes before quickly looking at something else,"You said you wanted to cuddle so, um, here we are.."
 
"Cuddling" Chunji finished for him
 
L.Joe nodded softly. Chunji was happy. Really happy and so he turned completely onto his side and wrapped his left arm around L.Joe, bringing him close enough that the younger's hair was under his chin.
 
"I like you. You know that right?" he whispered.
 
L.Joe was quite stunned. Yeah he and Chunji had gotten a lot closer, closer than normal  best friends should be and he had gotten these weird sensations whenever Chunji was around ever since they had started to make out constantly.
 
Instead of giving a simple nod, L.Joe was a persisting person,"Do you really? I mean liking someone from the same gender isn't the normalest thing around here.."
 
"I don't care. I like who I like, and I like you L.Joe. Yeah we fool around sometimes, but it's not what you think. At the end of the day, before I close my eyes, I think of you and only you."
 
Ok, well maybe L.Joe felt relieved to hear that and wrapped his small arms around Chunji to prevent him from spazzing out like a girl.
 
"Are you sure you don't also think about food before you go to sleep? 
 
Chunji laughed softly," I haven't thought about food ever since you invaded my mind that past few weeks".
 
L.Joe wanted to continue teasing and pestering Chunji with questions to see how much he actually liked h, but decided to leave it like that.
 
He buried his head deeper under Chunji's neck,"Thank you".
 
Chunji ruffled the smaller boy's hair,"Pabo, for what?"
 
"For being everything I've always wanted in a person"
 
And he placed a soft kiss on Chunji's lips. 
 
 
~Aw, isn't Chunji so romantic :3?
 
*Should I continue this one-shot or move on to my other fics? 

To be honest, I don't know how to even continue the Fic that's why I'm asking :/