Mmm Yummy~

No Experience

CHUNJIIIIII~ ♥

 

L.Joe heaved in desperation and started to get up. Even though he didn't pass any of the exams from last week, (I mean who would after having a heated make out session with his bed friend) his punishment was to teach Chunji English, which was impossible an easy task for L.Joe.
 
"Byunghunnie~ Please don't leave, I really need you help" Chunji clutched onto his hand and looked into L.Joe's eyes with as much aegyo possible, hoping to convince him.
 
L.Joe rubbed his temple and plopped himself onto Chunji's bed (a/n: yes, a bed because sitting on the floor again would be to repetative xD), "Alright, but please try to pay attention".
 
Yeah like I'm going to pay attention with this hottie to my side, Chunji thought to himself.
 
"We were on adjectives right?" L.Joe asked looking through his bag. Chunji nodded is head laying on the younger boy's shoulder. He then looked up to see L.Joe hold up a chocolate bar.
 
L.Joe noticed his friend rising his eyebrow at him. "I know how much you love food *flash back*
so this will help with the lesson" he explained while unraveling the sweet goodness from its plastic covering,"now eat it".
 
"W-what?" Chunji felt even more confused. L.Joe broke off a piece and put it near Chunji's lips. "Just eat it". Chunji willingly opened his mouth and with his tongue picked up the piece of chocolate off of L.Joe's palm. Then he it.
 
"Ew Chanhee" L.Joe complained rubbing the saliva on Chunji's shirt.
All Chunji could do was smile innocently.
 
 "Now tell me, how does it taste?"
"Why? You wanna taste?" 
(A/N: Its goes perfectyly I know ; D)
 
Chunji placed his finger on L.Joe's lips.
Swatting his finger away and trying to control the heat rising to his cheeks he quickly said annoyingly hoping to disguise the crack in his voice,"Just answer the question"
 
Chunji smacked his lips,"Delicious of course"
"Now how do you say that in English?"
Chunji rubbed his tummy and made an "Mmm" sound.
"No Pabo, say it with words"
"That's too hard!" Chunji collapsed on L.Joe's crossed lap.
 
L.Joe flipped the brown haired boy over so his gaze met his.
"Just try Chanhee, I won't laugh" He said softly.
L.Joe looked how hard Chunji was thinking that he thought he was going to explode when finally,Chunji made a "eureka" face," 'Yumi' , right?"
 
The boy in whom he was laying below chuckled above him,"Close, I mean you almost got the pronunciation right," 
He placed his index finger on his lower lip,"Copy me; Yu,"
 Chunji lowered his jaw and repeated the sound.
"Then go "Mmm" like you did earlier"
Chunji once again did "Mmm" while closing his eyes and rubbing his stomache showing a satisfied face.
 
L. Joe smiled, gosh his best friend was adorable. 
 
"Good. Now say Me~, as in the first person pronoun in English"
Chunji over exaggerated L.Joe's "me" expression, earning a pinch to his cheek.
"Very good, Chanhee~" L.Joe praised him. Chunji beamed at him happily.
"Alright, so tell me an example of when you would use the word 'yummy'"
 
Chunji thought once more to himself and slyly smiled to himself,"Could I show you instead?" And lifted himself off his best friend's lap and was now facing him.
 
L.Joe having no idea where this was going said,"Uh, sure I guess"
 
"Great, but I'll need your assistance and you can't do anything unless I say so"
 
Even though L.Joe gave a confused expression, he nodded.
 
Seeing that his best friend was going along with his plan, he grabbed the chocolate bar that was on the bed and broke two pieces off.
 
One for himself, but leaving it to the side of his mouth.
 And the other he put it against L.Joe's lips,"W-wa" 
"You can't speak either" interrupting the boy across from him. L.Joe pouted; he didn't like where the older boy was going with this. He thought that before the transition of events...(a/n: does that make sense ._.?)
 
Chunji placed himself on L.Joe's lap but this time face to face, legs wrapping around his waist. 
 
This was going to cause a little problem for the poor boy's skinny jeans...
 
Chunji then began coating the chocolate on L.Joe's lips and once in awhile the melted chocolate would travel downwards to his chin.
 
Once melted, he brought his face an inch away from the other boy's face
"You wanted me to show you when I should use the word 'yummy' right~?" Chunji said in a fox like manner.
 
L.Joe blinked a few times realizing that his friend wanted an answer and choked out a stuttered yes.
 
With that, Chunji proceeded to closing the little space that separated his lips and the blushing blonde's brown tinted lips. 
 
He the chocolate residue off  L. Joe's warm lips. He continued and without permission, sneaked his tongue to the boy's mouth. L.Joe taken by surprise when Chunji started traveling under his shirt opened his mouth a little wider making it an easier access for Chunji.
 
He then felt another hand brush against his cheek then to his neck. He moaned enjoying the sensation of someone else's warmth. He instinctively shoved his tongue into the brunette's mouth, exploring and finding the other's piece of chocolate. 
 
From there the two boys became a and especially a sticky mess when L.Joe finally disconnected their sweet (literally) kiss.
 
"Chunji," he panted with half lidded eyes.
"Ne~" he responded and lay his head on L.Joe's shoulder. His breathing was uneven; he didn't know L.Joe would learn so much from the make out session that he would leave him breathless.
 
"What does this have to do with yummy?"
Chunji lifted his head in astonishment; he had almost forgotten. Almost.
"Oh yeah.." He caught the blonde boy bu surprise by kissing him passionately and as much as he wanted to continue savoring every inch of his lips. He pulled away and whispered seductively in English:
 
"L.Joe's lips are yummy~"
 
 
A/N: Oh my goodness I can't believe I just wrote that (/.\) but~ I hope you like it? So I have come back with another chapter :D Was it better than the last? Chunji & his naughty hands ;)
 
 
You thought that I wouldn't insert a L.Joe gif, din't you ;)?