Infinity of Kisses

No Experience

L.Joe flung himself on his bed and sighed. He had a tiring day at school with all the preparations he had to do for the exams that were right around the corner. And all the pouncing on his back from his puppy wasn't helping him at all. He rolled over onto his back causing his puppy to shower him with kisses.

"You make kissing look easy" he brought his puppy's face to his and another sigh came out of the flustered boy's mouth. He was clueless when it came to locking lips with another human being. People always say "go for it", but thats easier said than done.

"I'm kissable right ___?" his dog scrambled in his hands and scurried out the room. Byunghun couldn't believe he just got rejected by his own dog. Maybe it was his breath?

A *beep* interrupted his thoughts and he reached for his phone in his front pocket.

"Hey, we're studying at your place right? ~Chunji"

It was a text message from his best friend Chunji. He quickly replied and told him he could come over.

Chunji is known for being popular with the girls,good looking, smart and perhaps considered as perfect. The complete opposite of L.Joe. How did they became friends? He didn't know himself until he found himself unable to stay away from him. He swore that Chunjihad something that immediately made you drawn to him, so you were crazy not to like him. No matter how goofy he was, he wouldn't change him for anything in the world.

In a matter of seconds he heard the front door swing open and jumped off his bed. He saw Chunji struggle with a heap of books and rushed over and placed the books on the living room table.

"Yah! How'd you get the key to my house?" L.Joe said puzzled. "Well, since I'm here more than in my own house, I decided to get one made. Isn't that great?" Chunji said with a dazzaling smile that made Byunhun breatheless. Chunji took notice of this and pinched Byunghun's cheek "You look so cute when your staring at me". L.Joe's cheeks turned red under his touch and pawed him away "Let's get to work" he mumbled still flushed.

When they sat on the floor, L.Joe began groaning when he saw that Chunji got out more books from his backpack. "Why did you bring so many books? Do you want to fry my brain?!" it was Chunji's turn to groan,"This is the only way you can get a decent grade on next week's exams". L.Joe knew he was right, and was actually very grateful that he was taking the time to help him study.

Minutes passed when Chunji suddenly broke the silence with an embarrassing question,"Have you had your first kiss?".That question of course caught L.Joe from surprise and he looked at him with reddened cheeks,"Of-of co-course I've had my first," he hesitanted before saying the word,"..kiss". Chunjiarched his eyebrow and smiled smuggly at him,"Your mom doesn't count". L.Joe punched his shoulder making Chunji scowl at him. Strength was something that Chunji didn't have.

L.Joe looked down at the ground and muttered,"No *sigh* I have no idea on how to kiss nor the difference between them". There was an awkward silence when suddenly, Chunji grabbed L.Joe's chin. "I could teach you" he said softly. The blonde once more blushed for the umpteenth time. L.Joe analyzed his face waiting for him to burst out laughing. When he saw that Chunji was serious he smirked "So your telling me, that you can teach me how to kiss?" "Pretty much" Chunji leaned towards the other boy's face. L.Joe leaned back, the palms of his hand touching the rug. But before he could say another word, Chunji closed the distance of their faces causing L.Joe's hands to wobble making Chunji fall on top of him.

"That's a kiss" Chunji wispered and without letting the younger boy respond in any way, he pinned him down and with their faces a breathe away showed him all the innocent kisses.Then he wanted to show the beautiful boy all the other infinity of kisses he's been wanting to do for a long time.

L.Joe was starting to feel drunk off his his bestfriend's kisses. Chunji's kisses. When then he felt a warm sensation on his lips; Chunji's tongue. Once he was starting to get used to the feeling, he blew on his lips lightly sending a chill over L.Joe's body. And without meaning to, made a sound his puppy would make when he wanted more dog treats. Chunji being pleased, began roaming below his jawline and placed a trail of kisses until he reached L.Joe's sensitive spot around his collarbone. L.Joe being completely new to all these sensations wrapped his arms around the older boy giving him a squeeze. 

And with that, Chunji lost control..

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I had no idea how to continue..so enjoy these ChunJoe Pics that are NOT mine....

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

~An hour or two later

 

"We never did study" L.Joe said dazed. Chunji's mouth hovered over L.Joe's cheek almost making contact with his warm skin when he whispered,"Of course we did, the human body" he smiled widely. L.Joe couldn't help but to hide his pink face in his best friend's hair.

L.Joe knew thing for sure; he is now completely knowledgable in the art of kissing.

"If you pass next week's exams," he began trailing up L.Joe's body and placed his two fingers on the boy's swollen lips,"I'll teach you other things.."

L.Joe turned his head to face Chunji with wide eyes, which made Chunji laugh is head off. While getting up, he realized what L.Joe had thought when he said 'other things' ,"Woah there Byunghunnie~, I didn't know you thought that way~". 

"I-I wa-ssn-" he stuttered and came back to reality when he saw Chunji put HIS HOUSE KEYS in his pockets,"Yah! My house keys, give them back!" suddenly feeling more flustered than he was when he got home.

Before leaving, Chunji looked back and winked at the boy having a child tantrum, "Hell no, I can give you kisses whenever~ I want now~" he teased. 

"Your offically mine now ok Byunghun?"

 

 

~ o.o I thought I'd feel better after finally getting this out of my head, but I just ended up feeling more of a ert D: I apologize to all the people who read this fanfic full of cheesiness and stuff ._. I'll leave the otp fanfics to writers who are waaaay better than me (/.\) bai bai ♥