Chapter 2

Behind Everything.

[Song to go with the chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9HlQTvF4uw ]

Taeyeon's POV:

I almost fell. I almost fell until I found a pair of arms around encircling me.

Who could this be. I'm too startled to think of words so I look up to get a glimpse of my saviour.

That glimpse didn't last very long as I found out it was Baekhyun.

His eyes full of sincere worry about my well-being. I couldn't help but stare at him. The butterflies in my stomach start to kick in.

Nobody's POV:

All of this happened in the process of 1 minute. Everything moves in circular motions. Blurry. Baekhyun shifts his hand up Taeyeon's back and taps, then he lets go of her. 

"Are you ok?", he asks.

Taeyeon is in a dreamy state. "W-what? Yes! Yes I'm alright!"

Everyone backstage is staring, of course. Luna elbows Taeyeon and winks. Exo's Chanyeol, Baekhyun's closest friend, smirks at him from afar.

"Whats no its not what it looks like!", Taeyeon whispers to Luna.

Baekhyun shyly chuckles. Taeyeon looks at him and slowly chuckles with him with a blush on her face as well. 

 Am I falling.           

 

..in love.          

 

They both thought.

 



The day comes to an end. Taeyeon's mind in full fangirl mode.

What am I going to do.

She then remembers the time when Lee Soo Man, her company's boss had scolded and warned her when she was caught dating ex-member of DBSK, Junsu.

He had warned her about the consequences.

"It doesn't matter how you feel, I have already told you not to date while working in this company!"

Ever since the scandal, she had lost many fans. But still, it was many years ago. Her fanbase is fairly good nowadays, but would she dare do it another time?

Only that this time, Baekhyun is in a fresh rookie group, his fanbase is still growing.

For how much it hurts, she will keep it in.

She'll pretend her and Baekhyun just have a sunbae-hoobae relationship.

.

Even so,

I don't think

he knows how

I

really

feel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's sleeping time in Exo's dorm.

Baekhyun heads to his bed with contrasted thoughts strumming in his mind.

Taeyeon noona, I wonder how she felt today.

She was smiling, must be a good sign,

I hope she didn't think I was a creep.

He sighs and closes his eyes.

He thinks of a plan.

A way to finally confess his feelings.

 


A/N: Wheeeew. Yuppie, here it is. xD hope everyone enjoyed it <3 and thank you new subscribers!

If anyone has requests for the following chapters, please notify me and I'll consider them!

Until next time, love you all<3