Chapter 1

Behind Everything.

Foreword continued~

As Baekhyun stood between the members, he starts remembering as to why he admires Taeyeon so much.

Her smile, her laugh, and her ability to be completely dorky yet serious at the same time; just like him.

 

How are we so close yet so far away at the same time?

 

 

Yet that stream of thought totally contradicted the situation both Taeyeon and Baekhyun were in.

She was right there, standing two feet away from him.

Then, at that very moment, she does something totally unexpected.

 

Taeyeon looks behind her. Her brain in spazz mode. A member of Exo IS RIGHT HERE.

 

With a blush on her face, she turns back. What to do, What to do.

She shifts one inch to the back.

"Hi..", she says with a small voice.

Baekhyun's eyes open wide and he immediately bows.

"Sunbaenim, hello!", he says nervously.

As he stands back up, he can't help but smile widely. With your bias right there in from you, who wouldn't?

Taeyeon smiles in return, and their eyes meet in the moment.

Baekhyun is absolutley thrilled.

Taeyeon's POV:

I really never noticed him until now. The way his eyes sparkle when he smiles.

No Taeyeon, he's way younger.

But there's another feeling, deep down in my stomach.

I don't want to fall in love again, but I can't help it.

I can't help it when I lean in to whisper a joke into his ear. Or when I slightly push him to make him laugh.

This time, I don't feel like I have to be secretive. I actually feel comfortable on the stage, fooling around with him.

Nobody's POV:

Baekhyun's would have never expected anything like this. This day felt like a dream.

The ending stage ends.

All of the idols start exiting the stage.

Baekhyun is with s; having to leave Taeyeon to go back to hers.

As a rookie group in SM, Exo leave the stage first.

Behind them, Taeyeon is walking along with f(x), chatting with Luna.

"Oh!", Baekhyun's fan-given plushie is missing. "Where did I leave it? Hey, guys, I'll be right back!", he cries to s.

"I know right!", Taeyeon chats with Luna about the concert's success.

Caught up in the conversation, Taeyeon doesn't notice the awkward bump on the ground.

Baekhyun is walking towards the stage looking for the plushie, when he notices Taeyeon. He smiles, "Taeyeon noona!".

Feet away, Taeyeon gets excited and calls out for him.

But.

"WATCH OUT!"

Taeyeon finds herself in his arms.


A/N: Well, here it is, finally. xD Please forgive the grammar mistakes, It feels hasty, I know. Anyway, I am really surprised at the number of subbies ;_; Thank you everyone. I hope I didn't dissapoint with this first chapter.
As for the next chapter, I really really don't know when I'm going to update next time. Got a load of exams right now so please be patient, everyone! ^^ Why did I even start this before the exams in like two days xD