Chapter 3

Behind Everything.

[Based on this performance(not entirely): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOvoHg9g8Ds]


 

After that day, It wasn't long before they met again. It was at the following Smtown concert in Seoul. SMtown's opening act. The four main vocals of Exo were chose to sing the "Dear My Family" along with the rest.

Backstage, Baekhyun was freaking out due to the fact that the SM production team decided to position Taeyeon next to Baekhyun for the whole performance.

"Don't think of her, Dont think of her,,", he silently chants to himself.

"BAEKHYUN AND D.O, YOU'RE UP", one of the assistants calls out.

They walk out, the crowd cheers. Baekhyun immediately lights up at the thousands of fans that are calling his name. As both of the Exo members are walking on the aisle, they wave.

~Taeyeon starts singing~

As they reach the end, they position themselves next to their Sunbae SM artists. Baekhyun starts moving towards DBSK's Changmin who motions him to stand beside him. 

"Oh, so Taeyeon isn't standing beside me", he thinks to himself and sighs in relief.

Then Changmin smiles at him and leaves his side to stand further away. W-What.

Next thing Baekhyun knows, Taeyeon is standing beside him.

He can't help it. He smiles and fidgets around. Taeyeon, on the other hand, is trying hard not to look to her left.

They both use everything as an excuse to get closer to eachother.

Everytime a SM artist enters the stage, Baekhyun turns back as an excuse to get a glimpse at Taeyeon's beauty.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon keeps shifting towards Baekhyun to "make room" for other SM artists.

In the end, there was a larger gap between her and the other artist standing next to her than with Baekhyun.

At one time, Taeyeon decides to glance at Baekhyun, only to find him already looking at her. 2 seconds and she turned back.

Sparkles again, flew.

Baekhyun bites his lips as he starts smelling Taeyeon's frangrance. His heart racing.

Taeyeon has to cross her legs to stop herself from getting closer to Baekhyun. She can't even control her own body when she's around him.

 

Why can't these feelings

go away.

 

BoA hits the final note. The performance is over. Everyone claps. Taeyeon almost trips as she straightens herself up to go back.

Baekhyun notices this and thinks about helping her. But he stops knowing that the audience is watching them.

Taeyeon's POV:

Damn it, Taeyeon! Control yourself, what's wrong with you?

We don't need another on-stage scandal, do we? 

I leave the stage with my back against him.

I'm going to try and not bump into him again for the rest of the concert.

Nobody's POV:

Is that so, Taeyeon?

 

Continued in next chapter..


A/N: Ahhhh! Sorry for the long wait, everyone! My fingers just started typing by themselves haha. So yea this time I wrote about a real life moment which makes my heart jump with excitment. I hope everyone enjoyed it :). Thank you, new subbies.

For the next chapters, I'm going to take all your suggestions (in the comments) into consideration :). Until then~