Visit

It Means We're Meant to be

I was standing in front of a super big building. It was Kim Jaejoong’s work place. It’s so big. I felt like I’m a dwarf as I stood in front of it. I walked in slowly and greeted by the receptionist. They all wore very classy uniform. It’s really a big company. That Kim Jaejoong must be super duper rich.

“Annyeonghasimnikka, how may I help you?” the receptionist asked.

“Em…I’m here to meet Mr. Kim Jaejoong,” I said.

“May I know who are you, Miss?”

“I am…his old friend. Yes, very old friend.”

“I’m so sorry, but Mr. Kim is kind of busy right now. But I’ll tell his secretary whether you could wait for him or not.” The receptionist took some times to call the secretary. “Miss, Mr. Kim office is in the floor 5. You can take a lift over there. His secretary will see you there.”

“Ok, thanks,” I said and left. I never knew that to meet a great person must through this complicated way. But it’s nothing, since I’ll get some money from him.

As I came out from the lift, I met his secretary. She asked me to wait him for a while, because he had another visitor right now. As I was going to take a seat, I saw Kim Jaejoong came out with a girl. I guess she’s his girlfriend. They seemed not in a good mood, they’re fighting exactly. Jaejoong was trying to grab her wrist to not letting her go, but she refused him.

“Hi, Baby,” I said as he realized my presence. His girlfriend didn’t leave yet. She seemed shock by my greeting to Jaejoong. Her eyes widened and furious, then she left with her eyes teary. I didn’t really know what exactly happened. And I didn’t care as well.

“HYOJOO AH!” he shouted to his girlfriend. But she ignored it.

I approached him in seductive move just like a bit*h. Actually, I hate being like this. But, it was my job, I have no choice. “You? What are you doing here?” he asked, shock.

“Calm down, Baby. There’s something I want to tell you.” Jaejoong felt awkward. Moreover, there’s his secretary looking at us. He grabbed my wrist and took me to his room.

“What’s it again?!! I told you that I won’t believe everything you say,” he said coldly.

“Hey, I have a proof, Baby,” I said as I took out a photo from my bag. I gave it to him, and now he looked more shock. It was a picture when we’re together in the hotel room. It looked like we’re under one blanket.

“How could you….” He didn’t finish his words. “What do you want?”

“Uhm, nothing. I just want to show you that.”

“I’ll give you money, just please give all the photos to me. How much is it?” he asked as he prepared his check and going to write. I thought about it once again. I was afraid if Kim Jaejoong didn’t give the money I need. I was afraid if he thought I was blackmailing him.

“Four millions won,” I said hesitantly.

“Okay, here.” I was happy when he didn’t mind it. I was sure he’s so rich.

“Oh, thank you, Baby. And by the way, here’s my digital camera, you can erase the picture here. I’ll let you erase it by yourself then you not need to suspicious to me. I’ll not blackmail you.”

Then I left him happily. Finally, I would not lose my grandfather’s house. Since Rain, the leader of shark loan said, that if I can’t pay half of my debt in the end of the month, he’ll take my house. I can’t let it happen. That house is my grandfather’s. He said that I should keep the house when he died. I’ll keep my promise to him.

“Four millions won from Kim Jaejoong,” I mumbled as I wrote it down. “I promise I’ll give it back to you when I have money.”

Yeah, I always wrote every single cent that I got from my so called ‘victim’. I considered it as my debt to them, even though they didn’t know it. I’m not that bad person who took some advantages from the others.
***
I took a cab to go to the bank. “Aish…I should ride the bus instead. It’s cheaper,” I mumbled.

After I changed the check with some money in the bank, I went to Jiyoung’s nursery. Like what I planned yesterday, I’ll send her some money. I met the chef of nursery and entrust it to her. Jiyoung was in her class that I could not see her. She’s been living here since she was 6 years old. She has so many friends here. That’s why my father didn’t want to force her to go home.

Then I went to Rain’s house to pay my debt. Two bodyguards were watching in front of the gate. I told then that I’m ~~~~~~ and came to pay my debt. They sent me to meet Rain. His house is so big with a wide front yard. Yeah, I knew he is rich, but he’s so mean and rude. I just hope that his wealth would collapse. Uh, a bad wish…

“Oh, hi, ~~~~~~ ah, long time no see,” he said. I felt disgust as he said it.

“Here,” I said as I gave the money to him. He smiled like crazy and took the money. I didn’t want to waste my time to stick here with him. When I’m going to leave, he grabbed my wrist.

“The rest of your debt…you have to pay it at least next month,” he said as he smiled evilly.

“WHAT?! Are you crazy? It’s not a small value. Are you kidding me?” I asked in disbelieve.

“No no no, I’m sure. Or else…I’ll take your house,” he threatened.

“Yah, you know I can’t make that much of money in short period.”

“That’s your problem. Didn’t I say before, you not need to pay the debt, just be my queen.”

“No freaking way! That’s just in your dream!” I said and stomped my feet out of his house. What should I do now? He wanted the money, and I just have one month. He’s so crazy. I knew he did it because he wanted me. Oh my God, how could I keep my promise to my grandfather?
***