Meeting

It Means We're Meant to be

I could not take my eyes off of this guy. He looked like he came from a high class family. I could tell from his suit. He wore a business suit, but he took his jacket off already. He kept drinking and drinking. The way he took his drinks showed up that he was upset. Maybe he had some problem with his works or maybe girlfriend…but I don’t care of it. Because with his drunk condition could make some money for me. I could take some advantages from it.

It was tenth glass already. He looked so drunk right now. But, somehow he could look so hot when he was drunk. I have to admit it, he is so damn hot.

“~~~~~~ ah, you keep looking at him. Do you have some interest in him?” asked Kimbum, the bartender. He knew me, because I often came here and he is one of my best friends. “He’s new here, yet he is so popular. You know, some costumers always talking about him. It’s just three days since he came here.”

“Oh, really?” I asked him and returned my focus to the guy again.

“He seems so drunk. It’s not usual. He has twelve glasses already.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him,” I said then walked to the guy. Yeah, he’s sure drunk. I could smell the alcohol from some inches away of him. It was good though.

The guy started to walk away. I quickly caught his limp body. As he felt my hand was in his waist, he looked at me. “Who are you?” he mumbled.

“I’ll help you. Just stand still,” I said. Kimbum gave me a wink and I got out from the club. We’re in the parking lot now.

“Hey, where’s your car?”

“My car? Uhm…where is it?” he asked back. Aish…he was seriously drunk. I searched the key in his pockets. And I found it in his slack’s pocket. After I sat him into the passenger seat and drove away. We arrived at the hotel. It was one of my plans.

After checking up, I brought him to our room. I lay him onto the bed and took of his clothes one by one. Gosh, he looked hotter like this. No, I had to throw away my ert mind. I just left him with his boxer on. Right then, I took off my clothes too. And went under the blanket, pretend that we had made love. I took some pictures of it with my digital camera. I’ll show it up to him when I need it. Then I took his wallet from his pocket and took a look to his identity card. “Kim Jaejoong. Oh, the owner of Kim Corp? I thought the great Kim Jaejoong is an old man. I never know that he is such a handsome guy like him.”

The next morning, as I was still asleep, I felt he was moving for a bit. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw him was clutching his head. I knew he got hangover.

“Hey, you’re awake?” I asked him with a soft voice. He didn’t answer me and just in pain. “It’s normal. You’re too drunk last night.”

“Who are you?” he asked me.

“Me? Come on, we just did it last night,” I lied. “How come you can’t remember my name? You even moaned my name so many times last night.”

“What happened last night?” he asked confused.

“Baby, I thought you’re too drunk. Even you didn’t remember that you have done great last night.”

“Don’t lie! You are lying, right?”

“Of course not. You’re so good last night. I can’t bear it.” I felt like going throw away as I said it.

He didn’t want to listen to my bull no more. He took his clothes and wore it quickly. I just could smile looking how upset he was. It’s fun. I don’t know why, but I thought he was special. He has a hot body and good looking feature. He’s also rich. How perfect!

“You leave so early?” I asked again in seductive voice.

“Just shut up! I don’t believe you. Don’t try to lie to me. That doesn’t work!” he said then left me alone.

“By the way, I know you’re the great Kim Jaejoong, right? I’ll come over to your company next time. See ya!”

I took my camera and looked at some pictures that I already took last night.
***
I walked to my neighborhood. I lived here ever since I was little. I lived with my father and grandmother. My mother died when she gave a birth to Jiyoung, my lil sister. My father opened a little restaurant in front of our house. My little sister, Jiyoung was in the nursery. She liked to be there than lived with us here, because some loan sharks often came here and it was not safe for her.

As I walked, some people were blocking my way. I knew they were the bodyguard of the loan shark leader. “Yah, here you are. Where’s the money?” they asked.

“What? Didn’t I say that I’ll pay half of it in the end of the month?” I shouted to them.

“You know we can do whatever we want to your lovely family if you’re not going to pay it soon, right? It will worse that just now.”

“What? What did you do? Don’t try to touch my family!”

“It’s too late, Bit*h!”

“Watch your mouth!”

“Yah, you’re just a sl*t. You don’t have a right to tell us about being polite.” They harsh words were painful to me. I might be a , but I never have with anyone.

“We have ruined your restaurant. That was because you never listen to us!”

“You did what?!!!” I was shocked. But then I tried to calm myself down. “Oh, okay. But you have to remember, I value it as part of my debt payment. You have to cut off my debt from the damages you had done. Or else I’ll report you to the police.”

“Yah, I can make anything worse if I want,” they threatened.

“I owed you some money and it is not a crime. But you have destroyed somebody’s house and it is a crime. I can report you if I want. And you’ll end up in a jail. You can use the debt payment to get yourself free from jail and my debt paid already,” I smirk. They defeated and left.

I ran to my house and I saw my dad was cleaning everything. The chair was broke because of them. After helping my father I walked into my house and took a long shower.

“A chair broke, three kilograms of cucumbers…Appa, what’s again?” I asked my father as I wrote the damages that the loan sharks made today.

“It’s eleven…no twelve bottles of soju was broke! Wait…what is it for, ~~~~~~ ah?”

“I write it and I’ll give it to the loan sharks tomorrow. I want them to cut our debt with the cost of damages that they made. Is there anything else, Appa?”

“Oh, your halmoni, they pushed her till she fell!”

“Halmoni?!!!” I ran to my grandmother’s room. She lied on his bed. “Halmoni, what they did to you?”

“It is okay, ~~~~~~ ah,” my grandmother tried to reassure me that she was fine. But I could not take it anymore.

“Appa, have you taken halmoni to the hospital? And how much it cost?”

Finally, I have written it all. It was all cost two hundred thousands won. And our debt is one million won. Then it was still eight hundred thousands won. I opened my purse and saw there are just 50 thousands won. I’ll send it to Jiyoung tomorrow. She needed it.

“I have to pay half of my debt end of the month. Then it is four hundred thousands won,” I mumbled. “Kim Jaejoong…I can get the money from him. Yes, that’s right. I’ll come to his office tomorrow.”
***