Café 2 (Chapter 2)

Locket full of love

The driver quickly opens the door and grabs Jinyoung.

“YAH! LET ME GO!” She yelled as she kicked the guy.

[More guys comes in and ties Jinyoung up.]

“Yah! Why did you tie her for?!” Guy #1 said.

“Hey she is the only one who saw what happened!” Guy #2 said.

“Correct, She would’ve called the police” Guy #1 said.

[They drive off to the isolated house]

Yunho opened his eyes, only seeing blurring this. He tried to move his hands but couldn’t.

“Why am I tied up with—“ He turned around and saw a girl struggling on back of him. “What the hell is—“

“Well well” Guy #1 said.

“Who the hell…Wait..you’re that guy I fired because you ruined my vase” Yunho said as he looked at the guy.

[Guy #1 Claps his hands]

“Ding ding ding” He smiled. “And your prize is, Injury and probably death” Guy #1 said as he smiled. Jinyoung’s eyes widen.

“What the hell did I do to get this?!!” Jinyoung thought. [A\N: Remember they taped ]

[Guy #2 takes out the gun and points it at Yunho. Just when it was about to be shot, Yunho rolls (along with Jinyoung)]

“I’m sorry but,” Yunho smirked. “You just didn’t tie up the rope too hard.” Yunho said as he finally untied the rope. Along with Jinyoung, She was also freed. She took off the tape.

“Why the hell did I do to get this?!” Jinyoung yelled as she looked at the guys. They came and tried to grab her but she threw them over and did a round house kick. On the other side, Yunho punched Guy #1 and grabbed the gun from Guy #2.

“Hey, listen girl!” Yunho said towards Jinyoung. “Call the police” He said.

“I don’t have a—“ Jinyoung threw the other guy over. “I DON’T HAVE A PHONE” She yelled as she kicked one of the other guys.

Yunho threw his phone and luckily, Jinyoung caught it. “Use mines” He said as he grabbed guy #1 and pointed the gun towards Guy #2.

Jinyoung picked up the phone and called the police. “Hello? Come over to the Isolated House at Yeon and Iceon.” Jinyoung said as she hung up the phone. She was still busy beating some guys up.

“Got it” Jinyoung said as she turned to Yunho.

“Watch out!” Jinyoung said as a guy with a bat hit Yunho’s arm.

Yunho turned around in pain and kicked the guy as he dropped the gun. Jinyoung quickly looked at the gun and ran towards it. Guy #1 grabbed the gun.

“It’s over now” Guy #1 said to Jinyoung as he pointed the gun towards her. Jinyoung quickly kicked Guy #'s legs. 

[Guy #1 Falls as he shoots Jinyoung’s shoulder]

“Freeze, we are the police officers” The police officer said. “Drops your guns otherwise we’ll shoot” They said. Yunho huffed as he looked at Jinyoung.

“Young master!” The assistant said as he ran towards him. “Your arm!” He said as he saw Jinyoung, shot by the shoulder. “Oh my gosh! Blood” The assistant said.

“Damn it Hurry and take her to the car!” Yunho yelled.

“R-Right” The assistant said as he carried Jinyoung to the back.

“HURRY!” Yunho yelled as he sat in the passenger, in pain also with blood.

“Right” He said and quickly drove to the hospital.

 

*At the hospital*

“Your arm should head in about a week or so..” The doctor said, as he wrapped Yunho’s arm.

“Thank you.” Yunho said and looked at Jinyoung next to his bed. “What about her? What’s her condition?” Yunho asked.

“We operated her and took the bullet out; she should be fine as long as she has her rest for awhile.” The doctor said.

“Thank you” Yunho said as he looked at Jinyoung sleeping. The assistant looked at Yunho.

“You know her?” He asked.

“No clue” Yunho said as he looked at her. “Just a victim who also was kidnapped with me” He said as he looked at the assistant.

“Ah..” The assistant said as he nodded.

[The door flies opened]

“JINYOUNG!~” Kikwang yelled as he flew the door opened.

“Jinyoung!~” Yoseob said as he saw Jinyoung.

“What happened to her doctor?” Kikwang said as he looked at the doctor.

“She got shot by the shoulders, but she should be fine now” Yunho sighed as he packed his things. “Let’s go” He said as he stood up.

“B-But…Young master…you should be resting” The assistant said.

“LET’S GO” Yunho coldly said as he walked out of the room.

“C-Correct” The assistant said as he followed Yunho out.

“Jinyoungg!~” Yoseob said. “You’re too Young to be hurt Jinyoung!” Yoseob said.

[Jinyoung opens her eyes]

“J-Jinyoung?” Kikwang said as he stood up. He ran to the doctors.

 

*Yunho’s side*

“That must be her boyfriend” Yunho said as he walked into the driver’s side.

“Erm..Young master.. I’ll drive” The assistant said as he pointed at Yunho’s arm. Yunho looked at him and nodded.

“Fine..Even better” He said as he got out of the car.

*Back to Jinyoung’s side; at the hospital room*

“She seems to be awakened already” The doctor said as he wrote it down.

“When am I able to go home?” Jinyoung asked.

“Miraculously, Tomorrow” The doctor said. “It seems you have a healthy body so it seems your body is quickly back to normal” The doctor said.

“Yay!~ That means I don’t get to wash the dishes tomorrow!” Yoseob smiled.

[Kikwang glares at Yoseob]

“Hehe..Just kidding..” Yoseob smiled.

“Why are you only here? Where’s everyone else?” Jinyoung asked.

“What?! You don’t want to see me? Fine~” Yoseob pouted.

“It’s not that..” Jinyoung smiled.

“They are still working at the shop. Don’t worry, for now, you just need a rest” Kikwang said and smiled.

“I don’t want to..” Jinyoung said as she looked down. “Does the other oppas know that I’m here?” Jinyoung said.

“Yes, and they are working hard to finish the service and to come here.” Yoseob said.

“Ah…Oh!” Jinyoung looked at Kikwang. “Does my Appa know about this also?!” Jinyoung said.

“No” Kikwang said. “Want me to—“

“No!” Jinyoung quickly said. “I don’t want to bother my father a lot…” Jinyoung said. Kikwang looked at Jinyoung and nodded.

“Understood” He said.

“WE’RE HERE!” Hyun Seung said.

“Jinyoung! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?!” Dong Woon said, grabbing Jinyoung’s hands. “Oh! I was so—“ The guys evily looked at Dong Woon. “Erm I mean WE were sooo worried about you! After we served our last customer, we quickly came here!” Dong Woon said.

“Yah! Who said you could hold her hands like that?!” Jun Hyun said.

“Cause I’m awesome like that” Dong Woon said as he stuck out his tongue.

“Soo..” Hyun Seung said as he bumped Dong Woon out. “Are you feeling better? We were really worried sick!” Hyun Seung said. “Jun Hyun made porridge for you” Hyun Seung smiled as he pointed at the bag. “He made it while we had break so you could eat it.” Hyun Seung smiled.

“Wah!~ Oppas! Komawo for everything!” Jinyoung smiled as she bowed, while sitting in the hospital bed.

“No problem!” All the guys said as they all laughed altogether.

“Kikwang was the one who was really worried also!” Yoseob blurted out. Everyone looked at him and had a moment of silence there.

“YAH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL!” Kikwang said as he glared at Yoseob.

“MIANAE!~” Yoseob said.

[Everyone laughs and enjoys the rest of the day, at the hospital]

 

*Next Day*

[Jinyoung wakes up from the hospital bed, only finding all the guys are sleeping on the floor.]

“You guys!” Jinyoung said as she looked at the time. “It’s already Nine already!” She said as she stood up.

[Jun Hyun quickly gets up]

“Wake up guys!” Jun Hyun quickly said, waking the others up.

“Where’s my—“ Hyun Seung looks and Dong Woon. “My teddy bear!” Hyun Seung said as he saw Dong Woon, asleep with his teddy bear again. “Aish..” He said.

“Don’t worry about that now babo, look at the time” Jinyoung said.

“OH MY GOD!” Hyun Seung yelled, scaring everyone and woke them up.

“Wow, that helped a lot” Junhyun said as he watched them wake up.

“Aii…I was still sleeping soundly and happily” Yoseob said, putting his head back to the pillow again.

“Yah! Wake up!” Jinyoung said, taking the pillow away.

“IT’S ALREADY NINE!” Dong Woon yelled as he looked at his watched.

[After Dong Woon said that, A chaos of cleaning up occurred and quickly rushed to the café, along with Jinyoung]

“What..”  ß Hyun Seung

“Is” ß Yoseob

“This?!”  ß Jinyoung

Yoseob, Jinyoung, and Hyun said.

“Sorry, but I closed it before, I decided to wake up early to close the café for today, to let you all rest” Kikwang said.

“So WE could’ve been still asleep?” Junhyun said.

“Correcto..” Kikwang said. “Why?” He asked.

“We woke up for nothing!” Dong Woon said as he walked back.

“I’m going back home to sleep! See you all later!” Yoseob said, quickly dashing off to his car to get home.

“I guess I will too..” Dong Woon said as he went into Yoseob’s car.

“We all will~ See you all later!” Junhyun and Hyun Seung said.

“See you all later then” Jinyoung waved.

“GET WELL SOON!” Hyun Seung yelled, making people look at him like he was a crazy person.

“These babos..” Kikwang laughed. “Want me to take you home?” Kikwang asked.

“No..it’s alright.. I have to do some shopping to do..” Jinyoung said.

“Mind if I come along—“ Kikwang’s phone rings. “Hello?.....yes…alright I’ll be there” Kikwang looked at Jinyoung. “Sorry.. I have a meeting today, I can’t come along” Kikwang said. Jinyoung nodded.

“It’s fine” She said.

“I’ll see you later then” Kikwang said.

“Okay, Ayong~” Jinyoung said.

“Bye” He said as he walked to his car.

 

*At the grocery store*

“This seems fine” Jinyoung said as she looked at the tomato sauce.

[Jinyoung Tiptoes to reach for a can of soup and drops it. It rolls and stops at someone’s shoe]

“Ah Minae—“ Jinyoung paused as she looked at the guy.

“Hey it’s you!” The assistant said as he pointed at Jinyoung. Right by the Assistant, Yunho, also surprised, looks at Jinyoung.

--------------------------------------------

Comments are appreciated <3