Café 1 (A.k.a. Chapter 1)

Locket full of love

*3rd POV; At Jinyoung’s house*

“You’re sooo tall~” Jinyoung said, still sleeping.

“Wake up sleepy one” Jinyoung’s father said, poking her. Jinyoung opened her eyes.

“Appa.” Jinyoung said as she rubbed her eyes. “What time is it?” She asked.

“It’s already 9, you better hurry up and catch the bus, otherwise you’ll be late” Jinyoung’s father said, grabbing his construction hat. “I’ll be leaving with the car then, take care okay?” Jinyoung’s father said.

“Nae..Take care too Appa” Jinyoung said.

“Arasso” Jinyoung’s father said and waved.

Jinyoung stood up and took a quick shower. As her hair was dripping wet, she quickly changed clothes and dried her hair.

*At Jinyoung’s friend’s house*

“Annyeong” Jinyoung said to her puppy. “Take good care of it alright Yunhee?” Jinyoung said.

“Got it” Yunhee smiled.

Jinyoung quickly dashed off to the bus station.

“Just in time!” Jinyoung said as she got onto the bus. She paid her fee and sat down.

 

*At the Dream Café*

“I’m here!” Jinyoung said as she tied her hair.

“Finally” Yoseob said as he looked at the clock.

“New record!” Doo Joon said as he also looked at the clock. Jinyoung huffed as she was tired from running.

“That’s it? Just a new record?” She said as she put the apron on.

“Hey, it’s only 10 seconds faster than yesterday” Jun Hyun said.

“YES I WIN THE BET!” Hyun Seung said.

“Damn it!” Dong Woon said.

“What is the bet” Yoseob said walking towards Hyun Seung and Dong Woon.

“That Jinyoung would be faster today” Hyun Seung said. He turned around to Dong Woon. “NOW GIMMIE MY TEDDY BEAR~” Hyun Seung said.

“What? A bet just for your teddy bear?” Yoseob laughed.

“Hey!~ He’s been sleeping with my teddy bear for a week already!” Hyun Seung said.

“What are you guys doing?” Kikwang said as he walked into the café.

“Nothing much..” Jun Hyun said as he watched them.

“Fighting for a stuffed animal” Doo Joon said, watching Hyun Seung and Dong Woon argue about the bet.

“Aish.. These immature kids!” Jinyoung said as she walked into the kitchen. She quickly brewed up some coffee and sat down.

“Why aren’t there any customers coming in?” Yoseob said, looking outside.

“Yah BABO! Who turned the sign to “Closed?!” Doo Joon said.

“Erm…Minae.” Jun Hyun smiled. “I forgot again..” He said.

“It’s alright..” Kikwang smiled. A customer walked in and sat down. Yoseob and Dong Woon did rock-papers-scissors to see who had to do the serving.

“Kai-Bai-Bo!” Yoseob and Dong Woon said at the same time.

[Yoseob picked scissors and Dong Woon picked paper]

“Muhaha!~” Yoseob said as he stuck out his tongue. “Your turn” He smiled.

“Aish…Lucky” Dong Woon said and went to serve the customer.

*Yunho’s side, 3rd POV*

[Yunho walks out of the hotel]

Yunho looked at the schedule. “What’s next?” Yunho said.

“Ai..Oh…erm..” The assistant paused.

“What is it?” Yunho said.

“I..forgot the schedule in the office” The assistant said.

“Really…you’re going to waste my time.” Yunho said. “HURRY UP” He said, in a angry tone.

“R-Right” The assistant ran off.

[Someone walks in front of Yunho]

“You…” The stranger said.

“Who the hell are you?” Yunho said coldly.

“You fired me! DAMN YOU!” The guy said and knocked Yunho out.

*10 minutes before; Jinyoung’s POV*

“Ah..Jinyoung.. can you hurry and buy some more cream please?” Hyun Seung said.

“Of course~” Jinyoung smiled. She walked off towards the store to buy cream.

[After Jinyoung buys the cream, she spots someone yelling at a guy]

“I should stop—“ Jinyoung paused. She sees the guy and a gang of other people knocking him out.

“Oh my goodness” Jinyoung said.

[The group of people drags Yunho into the car and the driver stops and sees Jinyoung]