Cafe 3

Locket full of love

"Ah~ It's you!~" The assistant pointed towards Jinyoung. "D-Does your shoulder still hurt?" the assistant asked, pointing at Jinyoung's shoulders.

"I-I'm okay" Jinyoung smiled.

[Jinyoung looks at Yunho who has a cask on his left arm]

"Are you alright?" Jinyoung asked, looking at Yunho.

[Yunho looks at his cask]

"Does it look okay?" Yunho asked.

"Ermm." Jinyoung thought for awhile.

[Jinyoung suddenly squats down, putting her arms on her stomach]

"Apayo" Jinyoung quiet said as she looked down.

"Did you hurt yourself again?" Yunho said as he looked at Jinyoung.

[Yunho puts Jinyoung's basket full of groceries down and grabs her arm]

"Where are you taking me?!" Jinyoung asked.

[Yunho goes to his car and throws Jinyoung in the car]

[Jinyoung opens the door and Yunho closes the door again]

"You're lucky I hurted my arm" Yunho said. "Go to the doctor" Yunho said towards to the assistant. He nodded and drove off.

*At the doctor*

"Your shoulder is fine now, since I checked already" the doctor said.

"Thank you" Jinyoung smiled towards to the doctor and bowed.

"Why was she hurt again?" Yunho asked.

"Oh~ It's probably because her shoulder hasn't fully healed yet, and it causes pain because of that. Your wife shouldn't work too hard" The doctor smiled.

"Wife?!" Jinyoung said as she turned her head towards to the doctor.

"Wife?~" The assistant said in surprise and looked at Yunho.

"Oh~ I'm sorry, she's not my wife" Yunho smiled.

"Oh my apologizes, I mean, only husbands and wifes are usually like this" The doctor laughed as he got his files altogether. "I'll take my leave first, have a good day" He said as he left the room.

[Jinyoung, Yunho, and the assistant walks outside of the hospital]

"Ahaha~ Wife!" The assistant laughed.

[Yunho gives the assistant the death-glare towards to him]

"Ahaha--URHMMM.." The assistant fixed his voice.

*In the car*

"Thank you.." Jinyoung said quietly, almost whispering towards Yunho.

"You owe me" Yunho said.

[Jinyoung quickly looks at Yunho]

"WHAT?!" Jinyoung said.

"You owe me today, for wasting half of my work day today just for you" Yunho said as he looked at his watch.

"Owe you what?!" Jinyoung said as he looked at Yunho, with an annoyed voice.

"You owe me my time, I'll talk about it later" Yunho said as he opened the door. "Take her home" Yunho said towards the assistant. The assistant nodded and drove off after Yunho closed the door.

"Where's your house?" The assistant asked.

"Over there" Jinyoung pointed towards an apartment.

[She arrives to her house and bows]

"Thank you" Jinyoung smiled as she bowed.

"It's nothing~" The assistant smiled.

"Erm.." Jinyoung paused.

"Yes?" The assistant asked.

"What should I call you?" Jinyoung asked.

"Oh!~ Call me Assistant Kyung!~" The assistant smiled.

"Do you mind if i call you Kyung oppa instead?" Jinyoung smiled. "If---that's fine with you" She said.

"Of course!~ Anyone who would save my young master's life is totally allowed!~" He smiled.

"Okay Kyung oppa~" Jinyoung laughed. "Call me Jinyoung" She smiled and bowed.

"Okay see you later Jinyoung" Kyung said as he smiled.

"Ayong~" Jinyoung waved towards the car as it drove off.

*Next Day*

"UNNIE!~~" Yoseob said, looking at Jinyoung with his puppy eyes because she was making a cake. "Pleaasseee~ "Yoseob said as he was looking at Jinyoung with his cute face.

"Ah~ Okay done!" Jinyoung said, putting the last decoration on the cake.

[Jinyoung quickly takes a picture of the cake and smiles]

"Dig in!~" Jinyoung said as she looked at Yoseob and Hyun Seung.

[Hyun seung quickly cuts the cake and digs in]

"YAH!! SAVE ME SOME!!~" Dongwoon yelled as he served some coffee to some customers.

"YEAH! You guys better save some for us, otherwise, you guys are ALL dead!" Doojoon yelled, serving the food.

"Yeah yeah~ We will" Yoseob said and grabbed another bite of the cake on his plate.

"Don't worry, I'll take over guys~" Jinyoung said as she looked at the order for table 5.

"You sure?" Jun hyung said, putting the plate down next to her.

"Of course" Jinyoung said. "We don't have many people today anyways" she said as she grabbed a tray of coffee and served it to table 5.

"Okay~ But if you need us, we'll be here!" Doogwoon said, pointing at the ground, by the cake as Jun Hyung stole Doogwoon's cake. "YAH!" He yelled.

"Okay" Jinyoung laughed.

[Someone walks towards to table 2]

"Can i have a coffee with a mocha flavor cake?" The guy said, holding the menu.

"Sure" Jinyoung said as she wrote the order down.

[Ki Kwang walks in]

"Hey!~ What are you guys eating?" Kikwang asked as he saw theguys eating.

"Cake" Doojoon said, with a mouth full of chocolate cake.

[Kikwang joins with the guys]

"Here's your order" Jinyoung said as she placed the food on table 2.

[Yunho puts the menu down]

[Jinyoung gets shocked and spills the coffee on her hand]

"Jinyoung!" Kikwang said and ran towards her and grabbed her burned arm.

[Yunho grabs Jinyoung's Burned arm at the same time.]

[Yunho and Kikwang looks at each other]

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Yeah i know.. i tried to make it dramatic towards the ending.. keke <3 Summer vaction is here! Means more updates :)