Ji Hye Sun's Best Friends

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

HYE SUN’S BEDROOM

A very discipline and passionate Hye Sun moves her bow as she plays a song that she’s played many times before.
……
Hye Sun puts down her violin. She walks over to her desk and opens a book. Hye Sun opens the first page and smiles at the inscription.

“Hye Sun from today onward we are best friends. Because you agreed to never leave Hyun Joong and Min Ho you should never lose this book. Fill the pages with our happiest and saddest moments. In return Hyun Joong oppa and Min Ho oppa will never leave your side and will protect you forever.”
Best Friends Forever H <3 M <3 H

Hye Sun looks at the already filled pages and smiles. The pages are filled with memories and pictures.

~Crack Crack~

Hye Sun hears a repetitive noise. She gets up to see what is. As she walks towards her window she sees Hyun Joong standing there with rocks in his hands. Hye Sun opens the window.

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong: “Hye Sun, sorry….”

Hye Sun: “I can’t hear you Hyun Joong.”

Hye Joong: “I’m sorry!!!”

Hye Sun: “I still can’t hear you.”

Hyun Joong: “Arrgg….I’M SORRY…I WAS A BABO! Did you hear that?”

Hye Sun: Smiles “I heard you….come inside.”

Hye Sun goes down stairs and opens the door for Hyun Joong. Right when Hye Sun opens the door Hyun Joong has a single flower and small parchment of paper.

Hyun Joong: “Aren’t you going to let me in?” Smiles.

Hye Sun lets Hyun Joong in.

Hyun Joong: “Here. This is my apology.”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong. You didn’t have to.”

Hyun Joong: “I’m sorry I made you leave…. There’s just some things I don’t like talking about.”

Hye Sun: “I know I’m sorry too.”

Hyun Joong: “Let’s forget about it. Look what I brought you.”

Hye Sun looks down at the piece of parchment Hyun Joong has brought for her.

Hye Sun: “This is….it’s really his….my favorite composer’s last piece. I’ve been trying to find it everywhere. Where did you get it?”

Hyun Joong: Smiles. “Don’t worry where I got it, you have it now…it’s my way of saying sorry.”

Hye Sun puts the piece of parchment down and hugs Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong softly wraps his arms around Hye Sun.

SCHOOL

Hyun Joong, Min Ho, and Hye Sun are walking but stop when they see Hye Ri.

Hye Sun: “Oh…isn’t that girl that was in the art room the other day?”

Hyun Joong: “She’s an odd girl.”

Min Ho: “Do you know her too?”

Hyun Joong: “We met the other day. How do you know her?”

Min Ho: “Oh she’s in my class….If she was in the art room does that mean she’s in the art club?”

Hyun Joong: “That’s what she said.”

Min Ho: “Well let’s get going, we shouldn’t be thinking about things that are none of our business…”

Hye Sun: “Come on Hyun Joong lets go to class.”

Hyun Joong: “Alright lets go. Min Ho we’ll see you after school.”

Min Ho: “Same place.”

Hyun Joong and Hye Sun leave for their class and Min Ho walks into his and takes a seat behind Hye Ri.

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
Why is it every time I get close to Lee Min Ho my heart races? No Hye Ri he’s not the guy for you. You saw him and that girl yesterday. He practically broke that girls heart. And what if…what if one day your prince will show up?

Hye Ri’s concentration is interrupted when she feels a tap on her shoulder.

Min Ho: “Do you have a pencil I can borrow? I seem to have left my pencil case at home.”

Hye Ri: “Maybe you should have been more responsible.” Rolls her eyes.

Min Ho: “It’s just a pencil…can I borrow one or not?”

Hye Ri: “It depends…”

Min Ho: “Ashh….” Reaches towards Hye Ri’s desk and takes the pencil laying there. “Thank you.” Smiles

Hye Ri’s Thoughts:
Who does this kid think he is?

Hye Ri: “HEY…you can’t take things that don’t belong to you.”

Min Ho: “I’m not…I’m borrowing. So thank you classmate. I’ll repay you in the future.” Smiles.

Hye Ri: “WHY Yo….”

Ms. Park: “Okay class lets begin.”

~BELL RINGS END OF CLASS PERIOD~

Hye Ri: “Hey!”

Min Ho: “Huh?”

Hye Ri: “Your such a rude brat…you..”

Min Ho: “How about we get something to eat?”

Hye Ri: “Why should I go with you?” Stomach growls.

Min Ho: Laughs. “Come on.” Grabs a hold of Hye Ri’s hand.

Hye Ri: “Where we going?!”

Min Ho drags Hye Ri outside where Hyun Joong and Hye Ri are waiting.

Min Ho: “I brought my classmate with me. I hope its alright?” Smile

Hye Ri: “I never agreed to come!”

Hye Sun: “You should come with us it’ll be fun.” Smiles.

Hyun Joong: “Come on I’m hungry.”

The four of them arrive at the restaurant.

Hye Sun: “Yum..I love spicy seafood soup!”

Hyun Joong: “You like everything.”

Hye Sun: “Ehh I don’t make fun of you when you’re excited for your favorite dish!”

Hyun Joong: “Look at this girl she’s already worked up over food.” Laughs.

Min Ho: “Ever since I can remember Hye Sun has always been like this.” Smiles.

Hye Ri: “You’ve known each other for a long time?”
Hye Sun: Nods and smiles. “We’ve known each other since we were in first grade.”

Hye Ri: “It seems like your really close.”

Hye Sun: “We are!” Smiles. “Min Ho must really like his classmate to bring her here with us.”

Min Ho: “Actually I’m just returning a favor.”

Hye Sun: “Favor?”

Min Ho: “Here, Hye Sun have some of this dish.” Shoves a spoonful of food in Hye Sun’s mouth. “Is it good?”

Hye Sun: “Mhmm.”

The four of them finish eating. Despite having met each other before Hyun Joong and Hye Ri don’t say anything to each other and act like complete strangers.

Min Ho: “Hyun Joong why don’t you walk with Hye Sun home. I’ll take Hye Ri home.”

Hye Ri: “That won’t be necessary I don’t need some jerk walking me home.”

Min Ho: “HEY! I just paid for your food and introduced you to my friends shouldn’t you be nicer to this “jerk”?”

Hye Ri: “NO WAY!” Crosses her arms.

Min Ho: Grabs Hye Ri by the hand “Come one lets go….I’ll see you two later.”

Hye Sun: “Should we go now?”

Hyun Joong: “Yeah I’m full.”

HYE RI’S HOME

Hye Ri: “Let go now!”

Min Ho release Hye Ri’s arm.

Min Ho: “My debt has been paid now, so I’ll be going.”

Hye Ri: “HEY LEE MIN HO! How is this considered a favor back? You forced me to go eat with you and dragged me home.”

Min Ho: Smirk “You know most girls say thank you in this situation.”

Hye Ri: “I’m not just any girl, I’m Jeon Hye Ri!…wait is this how you make girls fall for you?”

Min Ho: “Trust me you’re not my type…and if I wanted you to fall for me…you would.”

Hye Ri: “What?! I’m not your type?…I’ve seen your type…you like girls that easily fall in love with you and then break up with them…some type.”

Min Ho: “Apparently knowing me a few days you know my whole life is that it?”

Hye Ri: “I’m not interested in knowing anything about you so don’t worry.” Storms into her house and slams the door.”

Min Ho: “This girl…asshhh..she drives me crazy!”