Kim Hyun Joong's Spiral Heart

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

BEEP BEEP

A tiresome Hyun Joong is awaken by an alarm clock. He reluctantly turns off the alarm and gets up.

Mom: Hyun Joong, aren’t you going to have some breakfast?”

Hyun Joong: “Mmm I’m fine. I want to get to the art room as early as possible. I have a piece I’m working on.”

ART ROOM

Hyun Joong arrives at the art room. His smile brightens with his work in sight. Quickly he begins preparing his materials and puts on music.

*Crash……..the sound of glass breaking….

Hyun Joong looks up and sees a girl.

Hye Ri: “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to cause trouble.”

Hyun Joong: “It doesn’t matter if you meant to or not, there’s still glass everywhere.”

Hye Ri: “I know I’m sorry I’ll clean this up right away.” Picks up the glass. “Ahh…”

Hyun Joong runs to Hye Ri and takes a look at her cut.

Hyun Joong: “You silly girl, you cut yourself. Lets go clean your cut.”

Hye Ri: “You don’t have to.”

Hyun Joong: “You didn’t leave me much choice do you? What are you even doing here anyways? This room is only for art club students, I’ve never seen you before.”

Hye Ri: “I just transferred here.”

Hyun Joong: “Well don’t cause too many problems while you’re here.”

Hye Ri nods and stares at Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong: “There, you’re okay now.”

Hye Ri: “Thank You…umm…what’s your name?”

Hyun Joong: “Kim Hyun Joong”

Hye Ri: “Nice to meet you, I’m Jeon Hye Ri.”

Hyung Joong: “Did I ask you for your name? but if you have to say it…”

Hye Ri: “Acutally…I’ve seen y….”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong”
Hyun Joong: “Oh Hye Sun.”

Hye Ri looks at Hye Sun and bows.

Hye Sun: “Is this your friend Hyun Joong?”

Hyun Joong: Shakes his head. “She’s a transfer student.”

Hye Ri: “I’m Jeon Hye Ri, nice to meet you.”

Hye Sun: “I’m Ji Hye Sun. Are you part of the art club?”

Hye Ri: Nods. “I’ve just joined. Are you in this club as well?”

Hye Sun: Shakes her head. “I’m in the music club.” Holds up a violin case.

Hye Sun: “Oh…music club. Then why are you in the art room?”

Hyun Joong: “You know Jeon Hye Ri you ask too many questions.”

Hye Sun: “It’s alright Hyun Joong. I was just dropping by breakfast for Hyun Joong, he always rushes to get here early in the morning on weekends, he never eats at home, so I bring him something to eat. It’s a nice to talk to him in the mornings.”

Hye Ri: “So you’re Hyun Joong sunbae’s girlfriend?”

Hye Sun: “Oh..no nothing like that…we’re just friends.”

Hyun Joong: “Come on Hye Sun I’m hungry.”

Hye Sun: “Okay nice to meet you Jeon Hye Ri.”

Hye Ri: “Mmm I should get going.” Begins to walk out the door.

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong! I arranged a new song do you want to hear it?”

Hyun Joong: Sigh. “Okay lets hear it.”

Hye Sun begins to play and Hyun Joong’s eyes sparkle and his smile widens as he watches Hye Sun.

Hye Ri: “Why didn’t she just say they were dating? I saw them together with Lee Min Ho the other day.” Leaves room

Hye Sun finishes playing.

Hye Sun: “Was that good?”

Hyun Joong: “Mmm…you always come to show off your new pieces to me so I’m forced to say its good.”

Hye Sun: “Oppa don’t be like that.”

Hyun Joong: “It really was good.”
Hye Sun: “Shall we do what we always do in the mornings?”

Hyun Joong nods and begins to paint and Hye Sun slowly begins to play.

~HYUN JOONG’S FLASH BACK~

*************Song: Shinee: Y Si Fuera Ella****************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1YsJZIfL4A

A five-year-old Hyun Joong has his head down and is crying.

Hyun Joong: “Umma! Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me and daddy alone!”

A cute little girl walks by and approaches Hyun Joong.

Girl: “Why are you crying?”

Hyun Joong: “Umma!”

Girl: “Don’t cry.” Pats Hyun Joong’s head.

The girl comes and sits next to Hyun Joong’s side and puts her arm around him. Hyun Joong lays his head on the little girl’s lap. The girl Hyun Joong’s hair as he cries.

Girl: “My mommy says when you’re sad you should cry and then you will be happy. Cry all you want then you won’t be sad anymore.”

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Hyun Joong stops painting,

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong, why did you stop painting?”

Hyun Joong: “Huh?…Oh nothing.”

Hye Sun: “Are you thinking about a girl?” Smiles.

Hyun Joong: “What?….No…”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong you should go out sometime, with a girl I mean. You’re always painting by yourself. You don’t really have any friends, you just play with Min Ho and me.”

Hyun Joong: “Is there something wrong with that? Why should I want a thousand friends when I have just the ones I need.”

Hye Sun: “I just meant…”

Hyun Joong: With an annoyed expression on his face. “I don’t feel like painting anymore.” Puts down the paint brush.

Hye Sun: “It’s okay Hyun Joong, I’ll be the one to leave.”

Hyun Joong remains silent and begins to paint again. Hye Sun puts away her violin and leaves the room taking one last look at Hyun Joong’s back.

Hye Sun’s Thoughts:
Ever since we were little Hyun Joong’s had the habit of wanting to be alone when someone would say something to make him feel irritated, annoyed or hurt. When he’s feeling that way his usual indifferent self will turn extremely cold and bitter even to the people he loves. Because of this the people he’s not too shy to talk to find him cold and unapproachable. So growing up Hyun Joong only really had me and Min Ho by his side….but I guess Hyun Joong did have his own of making up for his coldness.

******************HYE SUN’S FLASH BACK********************

A little seven-year-old Hyun Joong is playing with Min Ho.

Min Ho: “Can I have that toy now?”

Hyun Joong: “I’m not finish playing with it yet.”

Min Ho: “But it’s hyung’s turn now. Daddy said these toys were for the both of us.”

Hyun Joong: “I don’t like you! Here you can have it!” Throws the toy on the ground.

Min Ho picks up the toy and sees it’s broken and begins to cry.

Min Ho: “It’s broken! I didn’t even get to play with it! I really like this toy!”

Hye Sun: “Oppa what’s wrong?”

Min Ho: “Hyun Joong broke our toy!” Crying

Hye Sun: “Don’t cry oppa” Pats him on the back.”

Hyun Joong: “Hyung…..I’m….sorry…here this is my toy….you can have it….but don’t cry anymore.”

Min Ho: “Can I really have it?”

Hyun Joong: “Mhmm….I didn’t mean what I said. I do like having Min Ho as my hyung.”

Min Ho: Wipes his tears. “Do you really think of me as your hyung now?”

Hyun Joong nods.

Min Ho: “Lets be brothers forever.”

Hye Sun: “Let’s be friends forever and never separated.”

A little Min Ho, Hyun Joong, and Hye Sun hug.

****************END OF FLASHBACK*****************

I guess I’m not too worry about Hyun Joong’s outbursts anymore because I know he’ll make up for his words and actions later on.

Hye Sun leaves the room smiling.