Explanation?

Our hearts remain as one

Hyomin was startled. "W-what are you doing back here?" she hissed. "I thought you were gone forever" Hyomin mumbled. She looked at Woohyun and then back to Yeonhee. "Why are you two together?!". Yeonhee looked down while Woohyun's face was surprised to see Hyomin. "Yeonhee?" Luhan murmured.

 

There was a long silence until Woohyun broke it. "Hyomin, I don't want to be with you anymore" he clearly said. Hyomin flinched, "W-what do you mean?". "Do you not get it? I said I don't want to be with you anymore". Hyomin stepped back, "G-give me a good reason, I demand one". Woohyun rolled his eyes, "I never loved you. I've always loved Yeonhee. You were the reason why we were apart." Yeonhee looked up at Woohyun. "No. I won't let you be with that girl!" Hyomin yelled.

 

Yeonhee was obviously shocked. She looked over at Luhan, but he's eyes never met with hers. Instead, he's head was facing towards the ground, and you could tell that he was carrying bitter depression. "What is that girl to you?" Hyomin continued, "How is she more special than me?!". Suddenly, Yeonhee's head started spinning, and that's when she started to get dizzy. She was sick of all of this mess. She wanted to start her life all over again, this time without Woohyun. "S-stop..". She tried her best to stop the fight, but it was no use. Hyomin's voice was filling the place, yelling out questions to Woohyun. 

 

"JUST DEAL WITH IT, HYOMIN. I LOVE HER, NOT YOU" Woohyun finally yelled. Hyomin's eyes widened and she looked down to the ground. "Fine". She looked up towards at Woohyun and smirked. "If you can't accept me, I'll have him". Hyomin pointed towards Luhan. Luhan's head was still looking down.

 

Yeonhee shut her eyes tight. "Hyomin eonnie, you can't do whatever you want". Yeonhee looked right into Hyomin's eyes. Hyomin looked away and smirked. "Of course I can do anything". She stood in front of Luhan and lifted his chin. "If I can't have anything I want, he's mine" she smiled. Her smile was so sweet, but it was full of pure evil. Woohyun looked down and held Yeonhee's hand. He knew she was scared, he would notice everything. "Yeonhee-ah.." he whispered into her ear. "It's okay, we'll steal him back from her. Even if I hate him, I'll get him back for you..." 


Hope you like this chapter!~

~ chibi_me