I won't let you...

Our hearts remain as one

 

Here's chapter 4, enjoy the story! Please listen to the music while reading..

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 – I won’t let you…

 

No One POV

“Yeon Hee-ah.” Luhan said. Woohyun and Yeon Hee stood up. “Oppa, when did you arrive?” Yeon Hee asked. “Yeon Hee, isn’t he…” Luhan recognize Woohyun because he saw a picture that Yeon Hee kept holding every night before she sleeps. “Nam Woohyu…you…so it’s you.” Woohyun was confused. “Yeon Hee, you are not working with him.” Luhan grabbed her wrist but Woohyun grabbed her other wrist. “I won’t let you take her.” Woohyun glared. “Oppa, I’m sorry for not telling you…I” Yeon Hee looked down. “It doesn’t matter, you can’t work with him. I can support you.” Luhan said. Yeon Hee was hurt because of her wrist that they both are holding tightly. “It hurts.” They both let go of her and she took this chance to run away with tears. “Security, take this man out! Now!” The security quickly took Luhan away. “No! I won’t! She needs me!” Luhan screamed as the security took him away while Woohyun went after Yeon Hee.

 

Yeon Hee POV

I was running away because I’m just tired of dealing with this. I went to the garden outside of the entertainment for some fresh air. “WHY! WHY!!!!” I broke down tears and fall on my knees. I felt someone hug me from behind.

 

Woohyun POV

I ran everywhere until I heard someone scream out. “WHY!!!!” I went to check and saw Yeon Hee on her knees pouring out her tears. I went and hug her from behind. She turn around and push me away. “Don’t touch me! Why? Why do I have to see you? WHY!” Yeon Hee screamed. I went up to her and embrace her tightly. “Why do you have to appear now?” Yeon Hee said while trying to push me away. “I won’t…I won’t let you get hurt…don’t push me away Yeon Hee.” I brush her tears away and kiss her gently.

 

Hyomin POV

I went to the Entertainment to pay a visit to my lovely husband. Life without Yeon Hee was very peaceful but I hate the fact that Woohyun still loves her. I saw someone cursing outside the building. “Excuse me, are you okay?” I asked. “Does it look like I’m okay?” he said in a harsh tone. “What happened? I can help you. My husband works in this entertainment.” I said. “That guy took away my friend.” He said in an auto tone voice. “Okay well, what’s your name?” I asked. “The name’s Luhan.” He said. “Okay, Luhan-sshi, let’s go find your friend.” I said and lead him inside.

 

No One POV

Woohyun deepen the kiss and Yeon Hee pulled back. “Stop, this is wrong. I don’t want to get involve with a married man.” Yeon Hee said as he turned her back to him. “Why? You don’t love me anymore?” he said in a sad tone. “Woohyun-sshi, let’s not mixed our personal matters to business matters, okay?” Yeon Hee said and walked away while Woohyun followed her. “Oppa!” Yeon Hee and Woohyun look up. Yeon Hee’s eyes widen. “Hyomin eonni.” Hyomin looked up and was shocked to see Yeon Hee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What’s going to happen? Yeon Hee and Hyomin saw each other.

Will they get along like they did in the past?

Are you curious about the next chapter?

Subscribe and share your thoughts.

 

-Woohyun_Hoya