it's you

Our hearts remain as one

 

No song..sorry :( here's chapter two ^_____^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to call the number to get a job as a secretary so I can earn more money instead of depending on Luhan oppa and HyoRi.

“Yoboseyo?” 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m calling for a position as a secretary at Woolim Entertainment.” Ye “Okay, I will need your information so I’ll meet you tomorrow at 9:00am.” The man said. “Okay, I’ll meet you tomorrow.” Yeon Hee hangs up and finally has an opportunity to work.

 

No One POV

Next day, Yeon Hee woke up at 7am to meet the man that she was talking to yesterday. When she arrived, she saw a man sitting down looking over some papers. “Are you the man who talks to me yesterday about the secretary position?” The man looked up. “Oh, yes. My name is Kim Sunggyu. Have a seat.” He said as Yeon Hee sat down. “So your name is Lee Yeon Hee, correct?” she nodded. “Yes sir.” “So you will be working with my boss and he was supposed to be here but apparently, he had some urgent meetings to attend.” Yeon Hee nodded. “I’ll take you to the office after discussing with you.” She nodded. “nae Kim Sunggyu-sshi.” After looking through the paperwork and a small interview, they both arrived at the entertainment.
 

They both were discussing about the qualifications and the duties of being the secretary. “Well, these are the duties that you must complete. Mr. Nam will be coming in any moment so I’ll be taking my leave. Sunggyu said. “Okay, thank you Sunggyu’s sshi.” Yeon Hee bow down as he left to do his work. Yeon Hee was walking around until and saw a frame but it wasn’t facing towards her. The door was open and she turned around. “Annyeong haseyo. My name is---.” She was shocked who was standing there. “Yeon…Yeon…Hee…” Her eyes widen. “Woo…Wooh…Woohyun….”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omo!!!!!! OMGOSH!!!! IT’S WOOHYUN!!!!!

WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN?! WILL THEY WORK TOGETHER?

IS YEON HEE GOING TO LEAVE AFTER HAVING ALL THESE INTERVIEW?

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3

 

-Woohyun_Hoya