I don't care

Our hearts remain as one

Here's chapter 3..hope you all enjoy

please listen to this song while reading..

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 3 – I don't care

 

Woohyun POV

“Yeon…hee…Yeon Hee ah” I saw her…after two suffering years…she’s back…. “Mr. Nam…of course…Nam Woohyun…hahaha…what a joke…I made a mistake…” She grabbed her stuff and left the office. Suddenly my mind went back to normal and went after her. I ran after her and pull her back into my office and locked the door. “Excuse me, but I have to leave.” I pinned her to the wall and examine her face. “You’ve...you gotten beautiful…are you doing well?” I caressed her cheeks while she looked away. “My life was better before today.” Yeon Hee said. I embraced her tightly and tears were falling and flashbacks were coming back.

*Flashback*

“I just don’t want anything bad to happen to break us apart.” Woohyun said as Yeon Hee went up to hug him. “Oppa, don’t worry. Our body may be far away but our heart remains.” Woohyun was touched by her words and he hugged her back.

*End of Flashback*

“Woohyun-sshi, let go of me! We’re in your office! What if your wife sees----?” I cut her off. “I DON’T CARE!!” She stopped pushing me away as I loosen up. “I don’t care because she’s not the girl that I love…It’s ----.” She cut me off. “Stop! You made a vow to love her! Don’t break it.” She turned around. “You better come tomorrow.” She stopped her tracks. “What if I don’t?” I walked to her. “I will come to you personally since I have your information now.”

 

Yeon Hee POV

 

“I will come to you personally since I have your information now.” He said. “Fine, what time?” I said. “8:00a.m sharp. No later than 8:00a.m. He said. “okay Nam-sshi.” Before I can take another step, my phone ranged. “Oh! OPPA!” I replied. “Yeon Hee ah, are you finished with your interview?” Luhan said. “yes! I just finished, why?” I replied with a big smile. “Come to the café and we’ll celebrate. HyoRi is on her way.” Luhan said childishly. “nae oppa!” I hanged up the phone until I felt a strong hand holding my wrist. “Is that your boyfriend? Who is he?” I look at him. “So what if he is? What does that have to do with you?” I said and walked away.

 

No One POV

Yeon Hee left Woollim entertainment to go meet Luhan at the café. She arrived and saw Luhan waving like a happy little kid at her. “Yeon Hee ah!!!!!!” She was a bit embarrassed because of Luhan. “Oppa! Stop, you’re not a kid anymore.” Luhan laughed. “okay, I’m just happy that you have a job now. When do you start?” Luhan asked as Yeon Hee sat down. “of course, tomorrow.” She said in a boring tone. Should I tell him that I’m working under my ex-boyfriend? Luhan waved his hand in front of my face. “Yeon Hee ah” She woke up from her dream moment. “oh! Nothing, just exhausted.” Yeon Hee smiled. “Where’s HyoRi?” Luhan looked around. “Don’t know, she should be----.” Someone choked Luhan’s neck. “I AM HEREEEEE!!!” HyoRi came in a loud cheerful noise. “Eonniiiii, you got a job now. I’m so happy for you. Let’s eat! MY TREAT! HyoRi said.

 

Woohyun POV

Next day, I woke up early and cook breakfast to eat. I was eating until I saw Hyomin talking on the phone. “Bye sweetheart. Oppa I’ll be leaving, my love.” I ignored her words and left to work. After our stupid marriage, I was a corpse in bed and I’m always locked in my room. I arrived at work at 7:50, ten minutes before Yeon Hee arrived. “She should be arriving soon since she’s the type who comes early.” I walked around back and forth. I looked at the clock, 7:52. Should I wait for her outside? Should I stay here? What if I scared her? After having some thoughts, someone knocked on the door. I quickly ran to my seat and fixing myself. “Breath in breath out. Nam Woohyun fighting!” I took a deep breath. “Come in.” the door was open, revealing Yeon Hee. She looks so beautiful and her outfit made her so professional.

T1ELm9Xe0iXXXGIBYb_095133.jpg

 

“Hello Mr. Nam.” I looked at her. “Mr. Nam?” I knocked out from the thoughts. “Oh, sorry about that. I’ll give you a tour.”

 

No One POV

Woohyun took Yeon Hee for a tour. Yeon Hee was listening and taking notes from Woohyun. All of a sudden, someone ran and bump into Yeon Hee as she lost balance and was expecting to hit something hard. She opened her eyes to see Woohyun’s face right in front of her. They kept starring at each other for a moment until someone came. “Yeon Hee ah.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Who is it? Who call Yeon Hee’s name? What will Woohyun do?

What is going to happen next? Curious.

Subscribe and comment your thought.

 

-Woohyun_Hoya