Chapter

Friends like Oxygen

 

 

A pair of little eyes opened slowly, letting them get used to the sunlight that came through the white courtains.
The weather was good.
The room smelled good.
The mood was good.
It was a good day.

Onew streched out, with a light smile on his face. He turned his head to his left, to laid his eyes on the beauty sleeping by his side, and smiled.
Taemin was laying on his stomach, partially covered with the sheets. His lips were slightly parted, and his long hair worked as the perfect frame, falling gracefully over his shoulders, forming a not-so-innocent image.

But he is so pure in Onew's eyes, even when they've witnessed Taemin's pettite body taking sinful forms countless times, his lips wandering around places that are unreacheable for a reason, the look in Taemin's eyes reflected on his, injecting that burning urge.

The man looked at the digital clock on the night stand. He then looked back at his boyfriend and got closer to him. Jinki caressed his shoulder and planted a kiss on it "Baby~"

Taemin moved a bit. Onew shook him softy "Tae~~"
The sleepy boy only mumbled something. Onew chuckled, he carefuly climbed and got on top of him, without smashing him. He shook the bed "Wake up, baby!"

Taemin whined, and flipped his own body to face Onew, but his eyes were still closed "What?" He mumbled. "We have to wake up~ but hey, it's still early.. maybe we could take a shower together, huh?" Onew kissed his cheek "What do you say? I'd rub your back and your legs~"

"Sounds great, you do that. I'll... I'll wait here" Taemin mumbled, and snuggled his pillow. Onew sighed, but chuckled too. He kissed the boy's forehead. Tae was too cute.

Onew went into their bathroom, took a towel and hung it somewhere nearby, to grab it when he got out of the shower. He took his underwear off, the only thing he was wearing, slidded the glass door and stepped in the shower. Onew started the water and hissed at the cold drops, but soon they turned warm.
He let them run over his body, while he shuffled his hair. 

...what is it about the shower that gets you all thoughtful?

At first, Taemin being sleepy was so cute, but the more Onew thinked about it, a little dot of guilt kept growing. 

Taemin wasn't meant for an office job.

Taemin was meant to be an artist. He worked hard to graduate at a prestigious academy at such short age. All for what?
To run into a clumpsy guy that would take him in the opposite direction?

But what should he do? Fire him? No, he can't do that.

What if in the future he regrets not taking the wheel of his life?
What if he someday regrets ever getting together with Jinki, cause he threw all his dreams to the trash because of him?

"Hey~~" 

A pair of slender arms wrapped around Onew's stomach, and made him turn around. He faced Taemin's bright smile and sparkly, still puffy, eyes.
Just so damn charming. 

...Nah, he would definately tell me if something were bothering him. 

Onew smiled, and cupped his little face. He was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn't hear him coming in. "I just heard all that stuff you said" Taemin said, and chuckled. "Didn't really hear you at first, but yes~~ Yes, I want you to rub my back~ kekeke"

Onew laugh "Ah, you little idiot". Taemin laugh too and rested his chin on Onew's chest, looking up at him. The boy's hug was so full of love. He made kissy lips and closed his eyes.

"Why are you so lovely?" Jinki mumbled, and gave him a peck. Maybe it wasn't enough for Taemin, because he cupped his hyung's face and kissed him back, deeply. "Hyung~" Oh, those big lips.

How could someone get enough of them?

Onew stepped back and pulled Taemin with him, to make let the water fall over him too. Tae's long hair seemed darker as it got wet.

The boy giggled. "What?" Onew chuckled. "We're and wet, and your monster is rubbing against my shyness"

Jinki shut his eyes and laugh hard. "Your 'shyness', that's a good one. It's not like this is the first time, Tae"

"I know~~" the boy chuckled and slidded his hands up. Onew caressed his back, and the other one his shoulder, while he nuzzled his neck lovingly. He just wanted to stay that way, and hold his man tightly against him. 
"Taemin~" Onew hugged him and kissed his hair so many times. "Jinki~ I'm gonna take this shower with you, and then I'm making you breakfast~ What do you want?" Tae asked, smiling sweetly. "Aw, I want whatever you cook" The older responded. 

"Wah, but tell me. I can make you pancakes...?"
"Ooh"
"Or eggs and bacon...?"
"Ooh!"
"Or a chicken sandwhich?"
"OOH!"

Taemin laugh and hummed happily on Onew's bare chest. "How informative. I'll see, later" Tae said. "Now... someone promised me a little rubrub?~"

"Oh, right~" Onew smiled. "Well, ain't this a great way to start the day"

 


 



A pot of water on the stove started boiling, getting Key's attention He left the vegetables he was chopping, to pour the raw rice inside of the pot.
The boy turned to the pan were the meat was cooking and moved it a little with his wooden spoon, and decided it needed pepper. He got it from a gabinet and used just a little bit.
Key took the cover of another pot off, to check the soup. It looked okay, so he covered it again, then made sure the pan he left was hot enough and took the vegetables to pour them in it. They made a hissing sound instantly, and Key moved them around.

Everything looked delicious.
Everything looked perfect for Jonghyun. 

It's only been a few days since he asked Key to be his boyfriend. It was so wonderful. He felt wanted and safe living with Jjong, and Key does everything he can to show him how much he cared.

Key is used to wake up really early, because he needed time to get ready. It took him a lot of time to take a shower, since the plumming of his building was quite crappy.
He ate breakfast really fast, and prayed to not to be caught in the morning traffic, which unfortunately, happened most of the times. 

He doesn't have to worry about that anymore.

He wakes up at the same time he used to, but now he enjoys a long, warm and relaxing shower. Then he puts on some light clothes, to cook Jonghyun's breakfast. Jonghyun wakes up and fills Key with love, kisses and compliments, and he leaves for a shower. When he's done, he and Key have breakfast, and then get ready for work, "playing" a lot.


While Key kept an eye on the food, he the TV Jonghyun had on the counter. It was a little flat screen and Key liked it a lot because it was perfect to watch cooking shows.

Just then, Jjong came out of his bedroom, with messy hair and scratching the back of his head. "Good morning, sleepy~" Key smiled.
"Good morning, you" Jjong mumbled, and walked slowly to him, to peck his cheek. The feline boy received the kiss smiling.

"Waaa~ It smells delicious" Jjong said, looking at the food.
"Thanks~ It's not ready yet, though" Key responded. "Oh, that's okay, I'll eat you then" Jonghyun casually said, before he quickly attacked Key, by tickling his sides. Key started laughing like crazy, trying to hit the other man, but it was useless.

Jonghyun chuckled and put a kiss on Key's perfect neck. His hands stopped tickling, and caressed his slim sides. The man planted an even deeper kiss on Key's sensitive spot.
A relaxed and faint moan escaped the boy's lips, making Jjong smile.

He separated himself from Key, smiling.
"I'll go take my shower, okay?" He said, and walked away.

Key's face was red and his whole body felt immediately hot. "HEY, STOP DOING THAT!" He yelled. 

"What?"

"STOP AND THEN WALKING AWAY!" Key yelled. He wasn't mad, not at all. In fact, he liked it a lot. But damn, he couldn't leave the food to go have shower .

Kibum chuckled to himself and added "NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT, YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSABILITY!"

 


 



A tall man walked fast on the company's hallways. It wasn't the route he usually taes to get to his office, but he doesn't wanted to be seen.

Minho peeked around every corner, to see if it the coast was clear. 
He has been like this for a week.
He doesn't feels ready to see Taemin again. 

The damn humilliation. 

Minho was never rejected before, and the feeling wasn't pleaseant. He didn't know how to describe it. 

Minho managed to get to his office, and buried himself in the documents waiting for him on his desk.
Work distracted him. 

Hours passed, and a quiet knock sounded on his door. He didn't answered, but the person knocking didn't wait either.
"HEY~~~!" 

Key came in, smiling. "So weird, you I haven't see you wandering around, like you usually do, you lazy frog" he said while walking to him, and poked his shoulder. "Go away" Minho whined, childish. "What? Is this how you thank me for coming here to check if you were still alive??"
Minho sighed "I'm fine, now go"

"Hmmm" Not used to listen to what he says, Key pulled one of the chairs in front of the man's desk and sat down. "Tell me what's wrong"

"Key, there's nothing wrong!"

"Uh-huh..." the afeminate boy rubbed his chin, taking his time to choose his words... only to say "...Taemin?"
The tall man gave him a tired look, and Key responded with a slightly proud smile. "Alright, let it out" he said.
At first, Minho only stared at him, but he looked down, and sighed again, giving up. 

"I don't know what it is, key! I-I mean, besides the fact that he r-r-rejected me! ME! You know how shocking that was??" He exclaimed. Key rolled his eyes "Yes, yes. Minho, get over that part. It's not like you are the last man on Earth, okay?"
Minho look surprised for a second, and threw him a hurt look. "Ouch! I thought you wanted to make me feel better..."

"I am! Look... I don't think you feel bad JUST about being rejected... right?" 

"...well, I don't know, I... I was surprised, but then... I felt really weird"

"Like, how?"

"Hmm... I think about Taemin all the time"

"Uh-huh, go on"

"Well... I wanna talk to him, and see his little eyes"

"They're not little. They're human sized. You don't know because you have frog eyes--"
"KEY! C'mon!" 
Key laughed "I'm sorry, you were sayin'?"
"Pff... well, I wonder if I pop up in his head too"

The malicious look in Key's eyes made Minho gain a redish tone on his cheeks.
"Oh, my~~" 
"W-What?" Minho mumbled. "I thought you had just a little crush... but now I see it is as big as your eyes--"
"Stop it with the eyes!!" The man complained, ironically, widening his eyes. "Kekeke... Minho, have you tried distracting yourself? Going out and stuff?"
"No. I don't feel like going out..."
"Wow" Key said, honestly surprised, knowing Minho is the "party-all-night" type. "Then... why don't you keep trying?"

"Keep trying what?"
"Duh... Keep trying with Taemin"

Minho chuckled bitterly "What part of 'he rejected me' you don't understad?"
"Aish... Really? Like you've never dated before. Some people like feeling wanted, you know?. Maybe Taemin would like it if you just keep trying. Little by little, though"
"...how?"
"I don't know! Ask him how his day is going, how he's been, anything!"
"Oh... you think?"
"Yes! Don't you miss him?"
"Oh, God yes.... you know, I took a picture of him... and printed it... and I did unspeakable things to it"
"...ew"

Minho coughed "Anyways! I will Key, I will try again, thank you!!" He smiled. Key smiled back at his friend "Good!! But go slow, okay?"

The man nodded, and saw his friend stading up and leaving, immediately getting lost in Taemin's mental image...
 


 



"Yeoboooo, I gotta go give this to Key~~" Taemin 'whined', while Jinki held his waist tightly, pressing the documents in his hands between their chests.
Jinki smiled and purred on his neck "Tae~~ I can't... I don't know how I spend everyday here before you came~~ work is so boring!!"

Taemin giggled, and enjoyed Jinki's embrance "Don't be lazy, hyung! This whole company needs you. You are a hardworking man. MY hardworking man~"
Jinki smiled even bigger and said into Taemin's ear "Mmm, say that again~" with a husky, playful tone. The younger giggled "My hardworking man~?"

Onew hummed happily on Taemin's neck, holding him closer, if that was even possible. "Oooh~ Jinki, my man~" Taemin continued, smiling. 
"Grrr~ You are my man too. But younger" Onew said, breaking the hug and cupped Tae's face, caressing it with his thumbs. He chuckled softly, very handsome. "You know, I remember when you were this little" Onew said, putting his hand very low, totally exaggerating Taemin's 16-year-old height. "Yah!" Tae giggled "I wasn't that littl--"

"But now you've grown" Jinki interrumpted him dramatically "To become this developed young man--"

"Developed?" Taemin chuckled. "Yes! Even your voice is a little deeper, and you are y all over... which you already were, but now I don't feel so guilty about corrupting you every other night~~"

"Mmm~ You shouldn't feel guilty. Ever. I was the one that 'let' you corrupt me, you know?" Taemin smirked playfuly. Jinki chuckled "You little devil. I love you"

"I love you too, hyung" Taemin said with sparkly eyes. "More than anything"

With an inmense happiness spreading quickly through his whole body, Jinki let his instinct take the wheel, and tasted the sweet glory of those roses Taemin has as lips.

It was soft, but firm and loving.

They separated for a moment and smiled, surrounded by a familiar vibe of love. Jinki was still cupping his boyfriend's cute face. Taemin blushed, just as if they've only been dating for three days. 


...Meanwhile, oblivious to the show of love and deep affection going on in Jinki's office, Jonghyun walked the last five steps to be in front of that door. He isn't any employee, so he knocks the door once, just to let Onew know he is there, and turns the knob to open the door immediately after. 

Jjong came in casually, closing the door behind him, before looking up.
His eyes adverted the situation before his brain could analize it. 

There he was, Jinki, cupping his assistant's face, both very close, and looking into eachother's eyes...

From the corner of his eye, Onew saw Jonghyun standing there, and despite feeling a shiver running him up and down, he reacted fast, moving one of his hands to Taemin's forehead, gently moving his head a little backwards.

"Uh, no Taemin-ah. I don't see anything in your eye..." Onew said, loud and clear. Tae, who also noticed Jjong, played along, bringing one of his hands up to his left eye "Are you sure?" He asked, acting as innocent as possible. 
"Hmmm, no" the older replied, 'checking' one more time. "Oh! Well, alright. Guess it was nothing. I'll go-I'll go... do this" Tae said, showing the papers in his hands.

Blushing, he bowed, and walked towards the door. 
"Oh, Jonghyun!" Jinki said, with a big smile, when he turned his head to the door. Taemin smiled lightly at him tok, and bowed as he walked pass him. 
Jjong saw him leaving, and then chuckled to himself, like saying "Pff, of course. What was I thinking?"

"What brings you here, Jjong?" Onew said, with a voice that sounded sweet out of pure nervousness. The short man heard it, but just ignored it. "... I just came to tell you Leeteuk, KangIn, Ryeowook and Yesung are finally back"

"Oh, really?" Onew smiled, pleasantly surprised. "Yeah! I told them they could come back tomorrow, but they KangIn said they're gonna drop by today"

"Perfect! I really have to tell them about our new project... hmm, have you told Heechul?"

"Yes. He already started planning what he is going to have them do" Jonghyun responded, grinning. Onew chuckled "Alright, sounds good. Thank you for telling me"
Jonghyun nodded, still smiling and left the office.

Jinki returned to his desk, and sat down. 
After the hot wave Taemin left him disappeared, he went back to work.
He read documents, wrote down some memos and papers to be redacted.

The man was very concentrated writting, when his cellphone rang.
He search for it in his pockets, without taking his eyes away from the paper in front of him. Jinki found it in the pocket of the inside of his jacket, and answered without checking who it was.
There was no need to, he thought, the only people that had his number were either current, and important clients, a few of hi friends, Taemin's family, and Taemin of course.

"Lee Jinki" He introduced himself. He heard a little shuffling on the other line, and a chuckle "I can't believe you actually answered" the pretentious voice said, amused. 
Through Jinki's ear, that voice felt like bucket of cold water. His hand got shaky, he dropped the pen he was using, and opened his lips, trying to respond...


"...mom?"
 


 



While mumbling profanities to himself, Heechul walked very fast, looking for a certain person.
"Dammit, why am I so nice? Now I have to run all over this damn building, that's not my job, I don't-- TAEMIN!" he shouted, but the person he called turned around and he saw she was a girl. "Ah, damn!" He cursed, as the girl continued walking away, confused. "Where is that boy??"
"You called, hyung?" 

Taemin appeared behind Heechul. He happened to be close, going back to his place after giving the papers to Key, and heard his name...
"OH GOD!" Heechul took him by the shoulders and shook him "Where the hell were you??"
"I was looking for Ke--"
"That's not important. You have to come with me" Hee said, taking his hand and dragging Tae with him.

Heechul took him to his office, and sat him down. They spent a while in an awkward silence, Taemin waiting patiently, but confused. "Uuh... hyung, i-if there's nothing else you need, I think I have to go back to Jinki" Tae said, standing up "He must be waiting for m--"
"No! nononono, I need you here" Heechul said pushing him back down.
Taemin looked at him, puzzled, and the older just smiled nervously. 

*15 minutes earlier*

"Ha! Jinki, you are--"
"Why-Why did you call, mom?" Jinki asked, unconsiously clenching his fist.
"Ah! We haven't talked in years and you are rushing it already. So you" She scoffed.
"Mooooom" He repeated, wanting an answer. She sighed, but then chuckled "I thought I should let you know I'm coming"

Onew had a mini-heartattack. 

"C-Coming? Where?" Jinki asked, scared to hear... "To the company, you silly!"
"WHEN?" He asked, coming out a lot more scared than he intended to.
"I'd say I'm aboooout 30 minutes away"

Jinki almost flat-lined. His heart couldn't be beating any faster. He couldn't remember the last time he felt that anxious.

"Unless... you would preffer it if I came to your house--?" She started, but got interrumpted "NO!!" Onew say, widening his eyes. "Oh, alright. I'll see you there, then. Can't wait~!" She sang, before hanging up.

Jinki slowly set the phone on his desk, his brain recovering his ability to react.
...The first thing he thought, was "Taemin". 
His biggest love, his biggest concern.

As quickly as he could, he took his phone and dialed the number of the only person he could think of...
"HEECHUL! HEECHUL!"

That was, because Heechul was the only one that knew about him and Taemin...

"I NEED YOU TO LOOK FOR TAEMIN. TAKE HIM BACK TO YOUR OFFICE. NO MATTER WHAT, DON'T LET HIM OUT. STAY WITH HIM, AND DON'T. LET. HIM. OUT. UNTIL I SAY SO, OKAY??" Onew said, nervously. He heard Heechul's complains and questions. "MY MOM IS COMING" Jinki explained.
Heechul immediately understood, but he still nagged and complained, before accepting to do him that favor.

*Present*

"Hmm... Heechul-hyung... Do you want to tell me something?" Taemin asked, wanting to understand. "Uuh.... Yeah! How about... you tell me a little more about... " Heechul was trying to think fast "Uh! About Onew!! How did you to meet?" He asked, rushed.
A sweet smile appeared in Taemin's face. "Ah, we met at school" The boy said, unable to keep himself from blushing at the memories.
"hmm? I didn't know you went to school together... Aren't you way younger than Jinki?"

"Just a little! ... and no, we didn't go to school together, he just happened to come one day, even when he wasn't really studying there--" 


Heechul gasped "That ert!! Going to schools, looking for kids!"
Taemin giggled and kept explaining Heechul everything, forgetting about going back to his desk...
 


 

 



Jinki waited and waited, nervously. He knew his mom wouldn't come just to see him. She had to be up to something, but what couldn't it be?...

He finally resigned, and thought he better makes her cut to the chase once she gets here.
Jinki stood up and fixed his suit. It's been, literally, years since the last time he saw her... well just two and a half, but still.

Has she changed? She didn't sound different. Maybe physically? Maybe she got more surgeries-- woops!... "secret" surgeries?
Well, at least she still looks human, and doesn't look like a monster. Actually, if Jinki hadn't been there when she had to stay locked inside her room to recover from her surgeries, he would have never imagined it. 

Jinki came out of his office, and walked all the way to the lobby, having a lot of employees asking him if he needed anything. He just stood there and waited... waited for Satan. 

He felt like he had waited for an eternity, but only 10 minutes passed. He started imagined his mother having a car accident... anything.

*sigh* but right then, a big man dressed in black came in, holding the glass door open. Jinki held his breath, because he knew what was coming. 

The woman came in.
Before she spotted him, he rolled his eyes. She looked just the way he remember. Always fashionable, with a fake smile printed in her face... and that damn blood-red lipstick.
God, how Jinki hated that color. At least on her, he wouldn't have any problem with Taemin wearing it. 

It's just that, since he can remember, whenever she wore that lipstick, she seemed different. She seemed fake. 
Jinki remembered how when he was very little, and she wiped it off, after being out all day, she would stay in her room and he would come in. She looked so pale without it, but Jinki liked it better... he kinda learned to associate the red lips with the meanest side of his mother.

She would be really hurtful when she was wearing it, for some reason. Once, little Jinki tried to take a photo of her, because he was very excited with his new camera, made specially for kids. He wanted the pic, since he missed his mother when she wasn't around, and that was most of the time.
Jinki must've picked the worst moment, because the moment the woman saw him seeing her through the camera's lens, she slapped it away from Jinki's little hands, cracking it.
He remembers the ugly twist of her red lips... 
She didn't even apologized, and just left to her room, as a maid rushed to picked the toy up, and comfort the sobbing kid.


"Jinki! Honey!" She smiled, and walked to him without taking her big sunglasses off. "...Hello" Jinki responded. He didn't know what to do, and held his hand out, unsurely. She looked at it, then up at him "What? You don't want to hug your mother?" 
Faking a giggle, he opened his arms. She smiled again, and hugged him. Jinki wrapped his arms around her, even when it didn't feel right. 
...Onew immediately compared it to the hugs Taemin's mother gives him, that cut off his air supply. She is also smaller and more cute to hug and squeeze. 
Unconsiously, he was embracing the woman a littke tighter, making her push him away softly, but fast. "Careful, you're ruining my coat"

She walked pass him, heading to the elevator. "Come on" She simply said.

The rumor spread like fire. 

As they walked, people came quickly bowing to Jinki's mother, offering her water, coffe, or whatever she wanted. Other would greet her and compliment his pretty -and expensive- white coat that looked like a dress.
She didn't respond to anyone, just kept walking.

They got to Jinki's office, and he closed the door, annoyed of those people.
He took a look to the guy that came with his mother. He just stood on the side, without moving. Jinki assumed he was her bodyguard or something.

The woman sat in his couch, and indicated him to sit next to her. Jinki didn't. He pulled one of the chairs in front of his desk and sat facing her. "Alright mom, what do you want?" 

She took her glasses off, but kept them on her hand, looking offended "What a rude man. Why can't I just come to see you?"
Jinki just rolled his eyes, not even trying to hide it. 
"Fine" She said, visibly changing her expression "You want to go right to the point. We'll go right to it"

Jinki nodded. She sighed "Jinki, you are, what? twenty-five?"
"You don't even know your son's age. I'm still 24, I'll be 25 in December"
"Whatever. It's the same. Jinki, you're getting older. You've grown a lot, you are a succesful man..."
Jinki didn't say anything, he really didn't know where she was going with that...

"Son... I think it's time for you to get married"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...
...


"... what?" Onew said, fast. He was sure he heard wrong. 

"Jinki, you need to get married" She repeated, loud and clear.
The man frowned, and felt acid accumulating in his stomach. "WHAT? What is this? Some cheap movie? You are gonna give me two days to find a wife or something??"

"No" She said "You don't have to find her". She took her purse and stood up.
"I already did"

Becoming pale, but feeling his rage building inside him, he stood up to. "What??"
"Oh, don't worry. You'll love her~ She is the daughter of a friend of ours. We've actually been talking about this for a very long time--"

"And you never thought of including me in those 'talks'??"
"How could I? You never answer my calls!!" 
"Yeah, well, this is why!! You think you can tell me whatever you please--"
"I'M YOUR MOTHER"
"NO! NO, YOU ARE NOT! FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU COULD'VE HIRED A WOMAN TO GIVE BIRTH TO M--"

The woman slapped him. Hard. 

"Do not speak to me like that. Have some manners" She said, strictly. Jinki's breathing was heavy. "I went through a lot of trouble with the arrengements"

"Arrengements??! Arrenged marriage?? You. What year you think it is?? We are in the 21st Century. You can't do that. And won't ever accept it" Jinki groaned, repeating in his mind how he should never ever hit a woman.

"Son, I worry about you! This girl is lovely! And she is thrilled, so I know she'll treat you nicely. Her name is Park Minyung, and I--"
"I DON'T CARE WHAT HER NAME IS. This is not happening. Ever. You can't force me"
"BUT YOU CAN'T SPEND YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS. You have to get married, Jin--"

"I intent to get married" Jinki said, firmly. She looked surprised. "R-Really?? To who??"

"I-... I didn't mean soon" Jinki lied. "But... someday"  He couldn't bring Taemin up. Just thinking about it frightened him.
The woman stared at him, probably looking for a hint of hessitation.
"I don't know, Jinki" She said, her voice sounding a bit calmer. "What if you chose a bad wife? This one is perfect, I'll send her to meet you--"

"Don't"

Of course Jinki didn't want to meet her.
"Listen. I don't need a wife, okay. I hear what you say, but it's not right. Let's just forget about this" 

"I don't know, Jinki" She put her sunglasses on, and fixed her hair "We'll see"  She walked towards the door, and made a little sign to her bodyguard. The corpulent man rushed to open the door for her. After she walked out, he made a little bow, and closed the door behind him.


Almost like a zombie, Jinki dragged himself to his big chair and plopped down. He rested his head on his desk, using his arms as a pillow.

Deep inside, he didn't feel worried. After all, there's no way or human force that could make him take another person to marry, that wasn't Lee Taemin.
There was nothing his mother could use against him. She could say she is going to take away his money, his house, his position, but none of those things is as valuable as Taemin is to him, and he would't give a about losing them.

Yes, deep inside he knew it wasn't going to happened. 

...but he still felt troubled.
Stressed.
Irritated.
Angry.

How could that woman suggest something like that? She can pretend to be worried all she wants, he won't ever buy it. 

Hell, just imagining life without Taemin made Jinki want to cry so hard. 


The man massaged the bridge of his nose, and tried to relax his whole body.

"omo!" Jinki heard the door closing "Yeobo! Are you okay?" Taemin rushed to his side, immediately putting his hands over his shoulders, massaging them softly. "I'm sorry, Heechul-hyung caught me" he giggled lightly.

That simple sound made Jinki's heart beat faster.

One of Taemin's delicate hands caressed Onew's cheek, ignoring the fact that it was the cheek that was slapped, and making the slight hint of pain disappear just like that.
Seeing that his hyung didn't respond. Taemin's voice got a little quiet. Soothing. 

"Jinki, Is everything okay?"


Slowly, the older put his hands over Taemin's on his shoulders, pulling them gently, to kiss them.
Jinki placed sweet kisses on each one, and then turned his head to Tae. "Yes" He said, pulling him, until their lips met.
Oh, the way he saw Taemin's lips curling as they got closer.

"...Everything's okay"
 

 


 




Taeminnieah!

omo!! I've been away for so long I know ;A; I'm sorry. 
I made this chapter a bit shorter than what I usually do, I think, because I wanted to ask you... How would you feel with a little drama?
Because I was reading the chapters next to OnTae's past, and things get kinda... angsty. 

Your opinion is important lol, because, I know "angst" is not in the labels, so it might not be your thing, and I don't qant any of you to go away ;A;

If it helps you, even if they have problems, I don't plan on breaking OnTae up. No NEVER!! >:P haha. So? 

You can express you angers towards Jinki's mom in the comment section if you want lol Or your feelings towards OnTae love lol Or Minho.

COMMENT, GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CHAPTER, BECAUSE I'VE MISSED YOU A LOT ;A ;