Chapter

Friends like Oxygen

 

"...and then I told him 'Please! Do you even now where you are? This restaurant belongs to my father. You should do your research, man' " Minho said chuckling.

He has been talking and talking non-stop since they entered, always trying to let Taemin know about his place in society, his money, his contacts... Taemin just kept nodding, sharing cute glances with Onew. Good thing Jonghyun and Key were also lost in their little world.

"So, Key, I was thinking, maybe tomorrow after work we could go to the supermarket to get all the products and ingredients you need to do your amazing cooking~" Jjong smiled, but added "Oh! Not that I expect you to cook for me all the time! I just thought, since you said I barely had something in my freezer and--"

"Jjong, Jjong! I'd be more than happy to cook for you!! It's the least I could do after letting me live at your place.."

"Oh, please! You are a great company, Kibum"

They both blushed and smiled to themselfs slightly.

 

Minho sighed, clearly satisfied with the last story he told. When he shut up, Taemin finally was able to appreciate the scenary going on around them. The laughter everywhere, the ballons, some of them flying around, that probably escaped from someone's grip, the rides, Jinki's beautiful face...

"Where should we go first?" Onew said. Taemin blinked and stopped staring at him, smiling, he was about to said he wanted to go to this little rollercoaster, but Minho spoke first "I think we should just look around first"

Taemin just pouted. 

Either I like it or not, I'm his date, shouldn't he ask me where I want to go? Man, this is going to be a looong day.



The day went on and on, and even though Onew wanted to be cool, his jelousy became visible when he saw Minho and Taemin holding hands... Which wouldn't be so bad, if he hadn't seen that the one who started it was Taemin.

...but Onew's jelous eyes missed something.

Just a couple moments ago, when they were looking at one of the stands, Minho had his arm around Taemin's shoulders. It seemed kinda intimate, and Taemin was going to let it be... But Minho's hand went lower, caressing his back. Taemin was getting more and more uncomfortable. The hand moved lower, to his waist.


Taemin's ert Alert went on. He felt Minho's hand going dangerously low. If Taemin was right, Minho was trying to just grab his ! 

 

What?! Right here!? ..Don't you wanna spank me in front of the kids, too?!

Sorry,this perfect little has Jinki's name all over it and he's the only one that can feel it as much as he wants.

 

That's when Taemin took Minho's y hand and held it, "smiling" at him, just to keep him away from his.. "personal space".

He let his hand go when Minho was too distracted to try to feel him up again.

"Hey! We should go to that horror house!" Jonghyun said.

"Oh, I don't know isn't that kinda lame?.."

"I wanna go!!" Taemin said, happily.

 

"Yeah, me too!!" Minho said, smiling at him.
 

 

Fake Minho...



The "Horror House" wasn't scary at all, as expected. It smelled weird, kinda like old latex. The only one that was freaked out was Key. Poor thing, every fake monster that was supposed to pop out, popped out right in front of him.

Jonghyun thanked God for that.

Key was clinging into his arm, a little too hard, but Jonghyun didn't mind. He was smiling so happy.

Jonghyun looked at Minho. He seemed to be happy too. Taemin was giggling a little with him.

Hmm... I guess this is good. I've always been worried about Minho's... "romantic" life. He is the kind of guy that likes to play, but I wouldn't call him a player. Maybe it is because he's my friend, but I mean, he doesn't goes around hurting boys or something, he's very clear about what he wants, he doesn't tricks guys to sleep with him... 

And when he runs into a hyung... BEWARE.

 

I remember one time when I went to his apartment at night just to hang out... I regret not calling first. From outside the door, I could hear him scream "OH, GOD! HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG!". Ahg! I was traumatized! I don't know why he turns into a when a hyung is around.. 


"Taemin, come, look at this!" Minho took Taemin's hand and they hurried to whatever Minho wanted to show him. They were out of sight

Jonghyun smiled at them and turned his head to Onew.

Onew was not happy.

He had this dark aura... And the way he stared at Taemin and Minho...

...that look... Is like that look Onew had when we were younger and Minho won this signed special edition album, heheh, he was sooo jealous!!..

....wait...

...jealous?..

Onew is jealous??! Of who?? Jealous of Minho?! Of Taemin?!

Does Onew likes Minho?... I guess... It is possible...we know each other since we were babies, and Minho's not unattractive... Or does he like Taemin? They do spend a lot of time together, and they seem to get along perfectly. I admit, Taemin is cute and y in some way (no one is ier than Kim Kibum!) ...isn't Taemin way younger than Onew?...



"Minho what's that!? Don't move!" Taemin said. He sounded scared. 

"What is it? Are you okay?" Onew said, worried and ran. Me and Key ran too.

When we found them, Taemin was pointing at Minho, away from him. "What is it, Tae?" Onew said.

"I-I don't know, hyung! There something on Minho's shoulder, look!!!"

Taemin protected himself, behind Onew.

Onew got closer to Minho, who looked scared and frozen. "He's not kidding, there's something there" Minho said. 

"Where? I don't see anything.." Onew said. 

"On my shoulder!!" Minho said.

 

Onew tried to focus on Minho's shoulder, but it was too dark. "Ok, stop fooling around, you two" Onew said "There's nothing there, c'mon let's get out of here"

"...o-ok" Minho said. But the moment he took a step, something black, and the size of a melon, flew off Minho's shoulder.

"Ah! Hyung!!" Taemin said, hiding his face on Onew's shoulder. 

"What's that?!!" Key screamed.

"I..I think it's a moth.." Jonghyun answered him.

"A GIANT MOTH?!"

Before they could get out of there, another moth came along, they were flying like stupids, bumping into everything, till one of them bumped into Taemin's back.

"Aaah!!" He screamed and started running away "Is it on me?! Is it on me?!"

"Taemin, wait!!" Onew went after him. Minho called Taemin too and ran.

"C'mon Key!" Jonghyun caught Key's wrist and chased the others.


"Taemin!! Stop running!! Stop!!" Onew shouted. It was useless, he knows Taemin is scared of insects. Scared to death.

 

"No No No No!!" Taemin saw the light at the end of the big hall "I need to go out!!"

Onew ran faster. 

Taemin finally made it. He got out and when he made sure nothing was on him. He tried to get his breathing back to normal.

"Tae!" Onew reached him and took his shoulders "Are you okay, honey?"

"I'm" Taemin took another breath "I'm okay, I'm sorry I ran like that.."

"Oh, it's okay, I was just worried, you--"

"TAEMIN!" Minho pushed Onew out of the way and took Taemin "Are you okay?!"

"I-I'm fine, hyung. Thank yo--"

"...God!! Don't run away like that! You scared me!!!"

"...I'm sorry.." Taemin said, ashamed.

"Minho, leave him alone. He was scared" Onew said, annoyed. That's my Taemin, Minho!... Agh, I swear, if you weren't my friend...

"Is everyone okay?" Jonghyun and Key reached them.

"Yeah" Minho said. "C'mon let's go get a snack, this rides are kinda stupid, aren't they" He said, chuckling.


 

Of course not! I'm sure Taemin likes them. And if he likes them, I LOVE them. Onew thought.

 

They went to a food stand. Taemin was a little down because Minho made him feel a little ridiculous for freaking out.

"Taemin, What do you want to eat?" Minho asked him "I'll buy you anything~"

"...I-I don't know, whatever you want, hyung, I need to go to the bathroom"

Taemin stood up from their little table, and looked for the nearest bathroom, which, luckily wasn't just some portable toilet, it was a real restroom.

Taemin splashed his face with water. It felt cool and relaxing. He felt a pair of arms around is waist and looked at the reflection. He smiled.

"Jinki-hyung~" He said, almost purring.

"Sweety~" Onew nuzzled his neck "I 'suggested' Minho to buy you lemon ice-cream.."

"Oh, that's exactly what I wanted~" Taemin turned around smiling, feeling a lot better with the simple presence of Jinki so close to him.

"I knew~"

Onew kissed him, it started sweet, but he had been burning all day and he didn't waste time. He pressed Taemin closer to him, with a hand on the nape of his neck.

"hm, hyung~" Taemin moaned/whispered, throwing his arms around Jinki's neck.


Onew broke the kiss just to said "Taemin..." and re-attached his lips together, getting his tongue inside his little lover's mouth. 

Taemin's body made an involuntary movement that rubbed their crotchs together.

"Ah... We...w-we can't... Hyung~..."

"what?" He kissed him deeply "We can't enjoy a moment together?" Onew rested his forehead against Taemin's and smiled.

Taemin caressed Onew's hair softly and smiled back "I love you, hyung"

"I love you too, Minnie" He gave him a peck "...even if you make me so jealous I want to rip my eyes off.."

Taemin chuckled "...you think I don't notice? You should be more discreet. I swear if I did something, it wasn't on purpose, and I'll answer every question you want. At home. Ok?" Taemin said, tilding his head lightly to the side.

Onew just hummed yes and kissed him again, caressing his sides. Jinki stopped and looked around "Forget about them, let's run away, my princess~"

"Oh~ my prince~" Taemin laugh. He took Onew's hand and headed out of the bathroom, smiling.

"C'mon, Jinki, the day is almost over~"

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

 

Taeminnieah!!

 

Is this short? i think next chap will be the end of the date, and that's a lot more interesting than this one lol, sorry if this one kekeke

I've been kinda depressed, my dad makes me so sad sometimes, he just lies to me alot AGH!! Like he has told me my whole life that your fmily is the only one that will love you NO MATTER WHAT, and two years ago, I came out of the closet, and he forced me back in. Is that unconditional love?? I don't think so. Now it's about something else, but I don't want to distract anyone from commenting on he actual story!

 

Comments cheer me up a lot!! GO AHEAD :D well, I do love you NO MATTER WHAT :) honestly, lol

 

(sorry for the mistakes)