Chapter

Friends like Oxygen

OnTae's past! kkk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

After that day, when they met, there was this thing bugging Onew. Like a little cricket on his shoulder, whispering into his ear "C'mon, go" "You know you want to" "...What do you have to lose?"

"Ok,Fine! Shut up!!... stupid Jiminy"

Jinki started to get dressed. He wanted to see Taemin again. It was just that he seemed to be a really interested young boy... And convinced himself it had nothing to do with the fact that he's by far the most beautiful human he have ever seen...

 

~~~

 

 

Onew entered the school with no trouble, probably because he didn't looked like a gang tipe of guy, he was a very decent young man. He didn't remember where that piano room was, so he had to walk around for a bit.

This time, there wasn't any music leading him to the pianist with the heavenly...everything.

The image was printed on Onew's mind, he couldn't erase it just like that. The image of that stunning boy behing the piano, running his fingers over the keys oh so smoothly...with his feelings rolling down his cheeks.

 

Why was he crying? Maybe the song made him emotional... Or he remembered something... Or...he was thinking of someone...

All Onew knew, was that seeing him like that made him feel a little sad too, even if he didn't know him...

He wandered for a while, and when he was thinking he didn't even knew if he was going to be there, the corner of his eye caught something... Through the glass of a double door, he saw the red hair, shining brightly.

Onew smiled. He WAS there. Although... Now he didn't know what to do... Should he just walk in again? Wouldn't that be rude? Or maybe it would be ok...

Onew let his desire take over his common sense. He turned the nob softly and stepped in. He really tried to be quiet, but at the end a *CLICK* was loud and clear.

...The older man felt his soul burning when the boy's eyes met his, only for a brief moment, then he returned his vision to the sheets in front of him. The boy didn't smiled or gave any sort of sign. He just...noticed he was there.

...Jinki began to panic. What was he going to say now?? What was his excuse??

He didn't had any time to think, as the boy finish his piece and stood up, pushing his chair with the back of his knees.

He stared at Onew, silently waiting for him to say something... But he didn't. The red-haired boy made a 'well??' sign with his hand.

Onew tried to talk, but he choked. The younger scanned him up and down with his pretty eyes. "Well said" He said, rolling his eyes.

 

"I-I..err...I'm--"

 

"You can't just walk in anytime you want, you know?"

 

"I'm, I'm so--"

 

"--I was recording this.." the boy said, picking a little black recorder that was sitting on top of the piano and shaking it, showing it to Onew.

 

"O-Oh, god.. I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I--"

 

"--Whatever" They boy cut him off, obviously annoyed. He started picking his stuff up. His sheets, pencil and notebook. He grabbed his bag and started walking to the door...

 

"W-wait, where are you going?..." Onew said, a bit nervous.

 

"uh, home? If you walk in just like that, you must be dying to use it.." He said, pointing at the piano. "and you are very rude.."

 

"I-I said I was sorry--"

 

"--I heard you.."

 

"H-Hey, I'm not here for the p-piano... I came to... see you..."

 

"...what?"

 

"u-um, you don't remember me? You told me your name was T-Taemin, I was here the other day, I--"

 

"--I remember you. You are the clumsy guy."

 

"O-Okay... I was wondering... Can I invite you something to eat? Maybe something to drink? And we can talk and--"

 

"--I just wanna go home" Taemin said, and grabbed the door's handle... But he didn't opened it. Taemin sighed, looking down.

 

"You're lucky I didn't had breakfast this morning"

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

They were walking down the hall together... Well, actually, Onew was trying to walk with Taemin's speed. The younger seemed to be in a hurry.

 

"S-so, do you want me to take you somewhere? Or is there some sort of cafeteria here?"

 

"hmm? You don't know where the cafeteria is?"

 

"..no"

 

"weird... We're almost there" Taemin said. They walked a little more and reached a couple of big doors. The younger opened them and came in, followed by Onew, who was very surprised to find it almost filled with students, since he never saw anyone around the hallways, and the building was very silent. "Hey, you're paying right?" The younger's voice called Onew. "O-oh, yes, of course!"

 

"Great." Taemin grabbed a tray and put a plate and a little bowl on it. He saw Onew was just waiting for him. "If you're not eating, I'm not eating either..."

 

"Oh! Sorry" Onew smiled and grabbed a tray too.

 

 

After Onew paid for their food, he followed Taemin. They sat on a little table right next to a huge window. The different conversations and laughs reached every corner.

...that's why Onew turned his head when it became quiet... A lot of those people seemed to be staring... at them?

 

"T-Taemin?..."

 

"Yes?" He said, with a low tone, without taking his eyes off his can of soda, while reading it's ingredients. "I think... Everyone's staring at us..."

 

Taemin glanced at them for a second and went back to his can. "No, not everyone, just the girls. But there's tones of them, so I understand you." Taemin mumbles a word Onew couldn't hear, but it was probably something he was reading, and then continued. "I'm popular, although I don't know why. I never come here, so I guess they're surprised... Specially when I'm here with someone else." Taemin finally opened the can and drank. "Just ignore them. That's what I do"

 

"Oh... If you say so" Onew was still a bit uncomfortable, but he tried to eat his chicken salad. "So... You said you wanted to talk. About what?" Taemin asked. "hmm, just wanted to know a little more about you... I've never heard anyone play piano like you. It's magical--"

 

"It's not magical. I press down a key, the key makes a little hammer go up and struck a string. If the string is short and tensed, the sound will high-pitched. If it's not, the it'll be the opposite, obviously. That's it."

 

Onew stared at the boy, confused, but tried to explain. "What I meant was, the way you play, it's so relaxing, but not boring, you know? N-Not that I think piano is boring. It's just there's so many different pianist, but not all of them have a special sound, right?...When I heard you... I was... dragged there, I wanted to know where it came from, I wanted to hear more... I think your sound is beautiful"

 

It could be the sun coming through the window, hitting the boy's delicate face, the one that created that pink color on his cheeks.

 

"O-Oh... W-well, I just read if I have to play pianissimo... I guess that's all you've heard me play, cause if you hear fortissimo, you wouldn't think it was relaxing... I don't think I do anything special..."

 

"That's even better! You don't even try!"

 

Taemin didn't know what to say.

 

"I like it a lot, Taemin... God bless... Whoever-invented-the-piano!" Onew said, taking a bite of chicken.

 

"Bartolomeo Cristoforo... that's a funny name" Taemin mumbled.

 

"huh?"

 

"The guy that invented the piano. Bartolomeo Cristoforo.."

 

"Oh. Well, God bless Barto... Bartolomy Critof-- God bless Chris!" The older man said, holding his fork up. Taemin chuckled lightly, covering his mouth.

 

It was the first time Onew saw him being so cute. The first time Onew didn't feel a shield in front of the boy, and thanks to that, the first time Onew appreciated Taemin's beauty...

 

His unique femenine features, like those plumb lips. They were so pink, Onew couldn't tell if the boy was wearing lip balm or not. Their color and soft-looking texture reminded Onew of pink petals.

It was an attractive color.

Taemin's eyes. Their shape and his lashes made him look like he had made a wing on the end of his upper lid with eyeliner. But it was natural... and flirtatious, Onew thought. Even Taemin's little bags under his eyes were damn cute.

His hair was so pretty, too. His cheekbones were just perfect.

 

After that, Taemin went back to his 'go away' attitude, and it was confusing, but Onew thought maybe he was just shy.

 

 

"Thank you... clumsy-guy" Taemin said, after they finished their food and were walking down the hallway.

 

"Onew"

 

"huh?"

 

"My name is Onew... Well it's actually Jinki, but you can call me whatever you want"

 

"...we already had a talk, and.. That's what you wanted so I don't owe you anything"

 

"hm? No, of course you don't owe me anything!"

 

"I mean, I don't think we're gonna be seeing eachother anymore, so there's no need for me to call you... Onew, or Jinki, or whatever"

 

Onew stood there, confused, watching him starting to walk away. "Oh, wait. I'm sorry, did I upset you?" He walked faster, catching up with him. "No, of course not. I... It's just better this way."

 

"Why? I don't understand"

 

"hmm, It's nothing about you... I'm not good with people" Taemin said, sounding a bit sad, but firm. "How can you not be 'good with people'? I think you're adorable, I--"

 

"Please, Jinki, just leave it like that" Taemin checked the time on his phone "I was supposed to leave like an hour ago. I gotta get going" He started walking away again, but Jinki grabbed his wrist... For the second time since they met. "....Do I have to step on your feet again?" Taemin warned, with an annoyed expression on his face. "Wasn't I clear? I'm leaving. You. And. I. Won't be seeing eachother again. Got it now?"

 

...How can such cute boy be so threatening?

 

"I-I'm sorry..." Onew mumbled. He was sure he was older than this boy, but still, the look on his eyes gave him chills. He let go his wrist softly and took a step back. Taemin didn't leave right away. He look at the embarrassed man.

 

...He was kinda handsome.

Kinda.

 

Taemin sighed. "Excuse me, no need to be rude. Thank you again, Jinki... Take care"

Onew nodded softly and watched him leave. He was sad. A little TOO sad for someone he doesn't really know.

 

Guess there's nothing else for me to do than... Going back to my boring life...

 

 

****

 

 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??"

Onew's mother came running down the wide stairs, the sound of her heels breaking the silence of the huge house. "I thought you were in your room!"

 

"I went out" He boredly said, walking pass his mom, to the stairs. "I called Minho and Jonghyun! I knew you weren't with them!" She followed him.

 

"I never said I was"

 

"Are you seeing someone?!"

 

"Mom, I'm not seeing anyone, ok?" Onew said. "If you are, it better be a girl, Jinki!!" They stood in front of Jinki's door.

 

"If I WERE seeing someone, it would definately NOT be a girl..." Onew said half smiled, knowing that would make his mom so so angry. "LEE JINKI! We already talk about it!" She sighed, and rubbed her temple, and trying to sound calm and nice "Son, you know we only want the best for you. You're just confused, that's it" She said, caressing his cheek. "I'll call your doctor. You'll go see him tomorrow" She said, with a fake smile and a slightly shaky voice and left.

 

Jinki sighed and entered his room. "...whatever" He dragged his feet, and let himself fall on his bed. Face first.

Stupid doctor. All he does is try to convince me that girls are attractive. He doesn't even sounds so sure. He even told me once "Psychology doesn't states homouality is a sickness, Jinki. We don't think you're sick! We just want to help you realize what's right for you."

Pff, what's right for me...

A nice boy would be right for me! Someone sweet, cute, someone with a soft voice. Someone that knows how to be y, but not ty. Hmm, someone fun, if he could have a sense of humor similar to mine, that would be great!.

Agh, that's too much...

I'll just stay here and die alone...

 

 

~~~~

Taeminnieah~

This is just the begining! I hope this was at least a little entertaining!! Even though it is shorter than other chaps, it took me more time, because I'm doing extra-chores around my house to earn more money :P

Because...

 

 

 

 

 

 

MBLAQ IS COMING TO MEXICO!!

Mi papi Joon is coming to see me ;A; lol I wanna see G.O spanking Seungho~

Omo, I'm dying, I need to go see them! They're going to Mexico City, That's the capital, I don't live there... I live in Monterrey, that's the SECOND most important city of the country. MBLAQ, come to the second most important city ;A; lol

I think I live closer to Texas than to Mexico's city. Lol BUT I'M GOING!! I NEED TO SEE JOON STRIPPING LIVE! And I wanna see Seungho playing the piano, and Cheundung singing and I wanna see G.O's cute eyes and Mir crazyness.

But I really really NEED to go. I wanna show the pictures of the concert to my kids in the future lol I'm gonna have a girl named Sandara and she's gonna go like "Mom, who's that?"

and I'm gonna go "Oh, that's Lee Joon sweety... You know, they came here years ago, and I went. Mommy saw him doing a pole dance~ And actually, that was the day your brother Joon was conceived! :D"

Lol. I'm just so excited. I think with this more and more k-pop groups will notice Mexico. And that's so good! :P

*COMMENT PLEASE! I WILL ALWAYS REPLY TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY!*