Han Geng x Depressed!Reader [Painkiller] Part 1

Han Geng x Depressed!Reader [Painkiller]

 

“You’re late again, _____!” the trainer yelled at you.

 

You blushed and you knew he wouldn’t listen to you, as you told you had another lawsuit because of your parents’ divorce, so you just looked down and walked over to the other trainees to follow the dance class with them.

 

The dance class was exhausting and since you didn’t have any friends between the trainees you had to find out the parts of the dance you missed yourself. Shisus, sometimes you hated the fact that you were so un-social.

 

You really couldn’t set your mind to the less and as soon as the class ended, you ran out of the room, you were done with this , maybe you should just end everything right here. Your suicide ideas came back. You could only think of the lawsuit what if they made you live with your father again, you really couldn’t take that. And you couldn’t take this trainee stuff anymore. Maybe you should just end it… And then you were pulled out of your thought because you bumped into someone.

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry, err,” the man you bumped into looked at you and tried to remember your name.“_____, and you are?” you asked him, curious who this man was, you’d never noticed him before.“I’m Geng,” he said, looking at you, “I came after you, because you forgot your bag in the dance room.”

 

You looked embarrassed, how could you forget your bag, damn it.

 

He handed the bag over to you and said, “Hey, you look like you could use some distraction, would you like err to go and have some food?”

 

You doubted, but decided to go with him, after all you could use some distraction, even though you hated to admit it.

 

You guys went to a little café, where you ate some food and talked a lot. You told Geng everything about your parents, you didn’t even know why, but talking to him just felt natural, the only thing you kept from him were your suicide plans.

 

When you finally finished your story he told you about his life in china and how he decided to become a trainee.

 

Then your phone rang, it was your mother, she called to tell you that even though she and her lawyer tried everything you had to go and live with your father… again.

 

You looked up at Geng, who raised an eyebrow, wondering what she told you, but you grabbed your bag and ran out of the café. No way, just no way, you weren’t going to live with your dad. Not even if they’d give you all the money in the world. You weren’t going to live with that son of a , that would beat you up at every opportunity he had. There was only one thing you could do. Just end everything, right here, right now.

 

You ran to the closest bridge and stepped over the fence, as you stood there you suddenly felt someone pulling you back over the fence.

 

“What the heck are you trying to do, _____?” he yelled at you, looking shocked.

 

First you didn’t realize what happened, but soon you found out Geng ran after you when you left the café.

 

“Leave me alone, I don’t want to live in this crappy world anymore, I don’t want to live with my dad,” you said before you’d burst out in tears.

 

You felt Geng hug you and you didn’t even bother to kick him away, like you normally would when someone even tried to touch you. You just let him comfort you, actually it felt good to be hugged.

 

You heard him whisper that everything would be alright and that he would help you through this. And you knew you found your first friend.